FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was meeting someone from an online dating site, he also could have been playing a “family man” type, telling her to bring the baby because he has kids and loves them, etc. Most single mothers would want to hear this type of narrative from a prospective suitor. MOO.

<modsnip: Discussing moderation is not allowed>

Like a lot of cases lately, I think this one will continue to be under wraps until the appointed time. MOO.
I hope the family, especially Leila’s parents get the answers that they seek. And that somehow miraculously Leila will be united with Kamdyn! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to manage 211 units in an apt. complex.
If someone would have broken into a vacant unit I would have never known until a move in.
So, I'm wondering if they stayed in a vacant unit, left for whatever reason, and K found his way outside looking for his mommy.
jmo
I checked the Edge Apartments for vacancies immediately after Kamdyn was found and there are none. Also, my understanding is LE took a dog or dogs in there and the dogs didn't alert to any specific apartment. I think Kamdyn was dropped in the parking lot.

Last edited:
I checked the Edge Apartments for vacancies immediately after Kamdyn was found and there are none. Also, my understanding is LE took a dog or dogs in there and the dogs didn't alert to any specific apartment. I think Kamdyn was dropped in the parking lot.
Good that you checked on that.
I expect he was dropped off there.
Do we know if there are cameras?

Good that you checked on that.
I expect he was dropped off there.
Do we know if there are cameras?
I hope there are cameras. Whoever abandoned that poor child like that needs to pay.:mad:

I'm just so thankful he was found alive and unhurt. And that he's out of whatever dysfunction was going on in his life. Poor little chap.

Yes I was wondering if they took dogs. Then maybe if that was the case (the dogs didn't alert on any apartment) then Kam was just dropped off.

Was really hoping for something more to go on by now I don't understand with all the security cameras and technology of today how anyone can just simply vanish into thin air. Hoping someone will come forward with some piece of new information that will bring her home.

Anybody feel that Leila's dad was just making assumptions about her online activity ? I know he says he reviewed all her social media accounts but how was he able to do so? Did he have her passwords?
I think he might have meant he researched her media accounts by reading all of her posts, friend replies and researched everyone on her friends list.

If you’re in the neighborhood check for Ring Doorbells.

I think he might have meant he researched her media accounts by reading all of her posts, friend replies and researched everyone on her friends list.
I remember watching a news interview that her father did and he had stated that he was going to see if LE could access her social media and find anything but I never heard anything else about that so I don't know if that is something they can do or not. I would think that it would be within the capabilities of FBI to get into her social media accounts and whatever else would be out there with her name on it online.

Moderator: Do the WS rules allow us to discuss a POI, if the MSM or NamUS has only named him as a “black male” Leila was last seen with?
I alerted your post with the question to the mods, with a link to the video. This is an unusual situation in that this person has released a video addressing his involvement, but he released it on his personal social media. I'm leaning towards no, but hopefully a mod will clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam