FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think FBI has spoken to SR. The police searched his vehicle and I believe he left right after.
In the Dr. Phil clip, the attorney said LE questioned SR and had no reason to hold him. However, that was after what? -- one or two days of Leila's disappearance? Now, it's been weeks. With all of his FB postings surely, the FBI knows where he is. IMO

Last edited:
Trying to get my last bit of screen time before my eye procedure tommorow and this case is using it all up. I'm thinking the puffy hair could be after the beach?
This guy is going off and it's really getting to me. Innocent or not he is enjoying the attention but I don't think he is. It was he who brought social media attention to himself . I think this case will be solved. I'm really scared it wont be a happy ending.

How many cases have we seen where major players (LE, etc.) said someone was “not of a person of interest” when indeed they were all along?? A LOT! That statement means nothing to me.
I'm new to this sort of thing and this site so it's interesting to see different points of view like yours. But having said that, something really disturbs me about this case and I hope justice will be done one way or another.

I have a question. I haven't been posting here from the start of the case, so this may have been discussed/asked. Did I read somewhere that her family seemed to not know she had a truck and that she drove/had a car? If that is the case that brings up a lot of questions, would it not?

Thank you :) I've been off work since the COVID thing began and was lurking on this site for a while. This case is what made me sign up.
I have been on the covid thread mainly as of late but was popping in and out here since new broke of Kamden found wandering. I feel like I'm up to speed for the most part. Stay safe.

Why would the FBI be asking for information on the LEXUS if SR owns it?
Do we know if he still owns the Lexus - or the *same* Lexus? Perhaps he's driving a different vehicle now and they want to know what happened to it after they last saw him with it. Or maybe they couldn't get a plate (or perhaps the Lexus didn't have a permanent plate) so they can't be positive.

That Shannon guy also claimed the one of the windows was out in the white truck. I can't remember which side he said but in the Dr Phil video and pictures released if it's on the drivers side he was lying.
It's hard to say exactly what he meant when saying the window "broken". Perhaps he meant that one just wouldn't roll up. If that's the case, it could have quit working at any time and it could have even started working again if the door was slammed or something else jarred it. I think his intent was to create an excuse explaining why he was at the truck with a garbage bag. It's truly hard to say if that was a lie he was fabricating, or if it was one of the small details of (partial?) truth that he sprinkled thru his whole story. I don't think it's a detail I'm going to lose sleep over. LE knows whether or not the window was broken, and a whole lot more about what's truth & what's fiction in the junk SR is spewing.

Did they say it was a Lexus sedan or you can just tell by looking at it?
I could tell just by looking at the taillights. But sadly not by the top of it/sunroof. (seriously I was very disappointed that I couldn’t tell!)
If they had only released that one photo I would have asked @carbuff for the answer. Though thankfully the FBI answered the question, jic!
What’s interesting to me is that SR told us in the live video that he allowed them to search his car. At first I thought it was because he was trying to be forthcoming about the entire situation, but after much thought I now think it was because he was trying to get ahead of the curve to save his business or save his something. MOO.

I have a question. I haven't been posting here from the start of the case, so this may have been discussed/asked. Did I read somewhere that her family seemed to not know she had a truck and that she drove/had a car? If that is the case that brings up a lot of questions, would it not?
No, they knew she had the truck but know nothing about the car she was seen getting in and out of that apparently belongs to SR.

Do we know if he still owns the Lexus - or the *same* Lexus? Perhaps he's driving a different vehicle now and they want to know what happened to it after they last saw him with it. Or maybe they couldn't get a plate (or perhaps the Lexus didn't have a permanent plate) so they can't be positive.
I'm sure they have the plate number from the first time they questioned him, as well as all his other information. I don't think we know if he is currently driving it, but he seems to be on the move constantly so it's possible.

They just want anyone to come forward who has seen the vehicle, especially during that critical time period, or anyone who can give them any helpful information.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member