GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrifying. I hope they find this adorable little boy. I would not believe the story at all if not for the 5 year old eye witness.

ETA: Unless of course that story did not come from her mouth, but his. Anyone know if she's been questioned yet?

Worrisome. Was he in a restraint? I assume so given his age?

I'm confused about this quote:

"Well yesterday afternoon before it started raining or probably before it started raining , it started getting dark and that car was out in front of my house and we didn't think anything about it we thought it might have been one of the neighbors. Then the police showed up this morning saying that needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up and we looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there," said John Fleming.

So, this happened 2AM Friday morning, right? Which was what....like 5 1/2 hours ago? But this man says he saw that car in front of his house during the day, when it starting to get dark?? That would have to be at least yesterday afternoon since at 2AM it is already dark, in the middle of the night.

The live stream is hopeless but from reporters' tweets; apartments are sealed off and being searched. Car has been processed and is being towed now. Police do not believe bio-dad is involved in any way.

That's weird TTF14.
I'd read these articles myself but it's hard as I'm on cellular data on my 3G and signal is rubbish so I'm really only going off what I read here.

"Well yesterday afternoon before it started raining or probably before it started raining , it started getting dark and that car was out in front of my house and we didn't think anything about it we thought it might have been one of the neighbors. Then the police showed up this morning saying that needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up and we looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there," said John Fleming.

So, this happened 2AM Friday morning, right? Which was what....like 5 1/2 hours ago? But this man says he saw that car in front of his house during the day, when it starting to get dark?? That would have to be at least yesterday afternoon since at 2AM it is already dark, in the middle of the night.

That is confusing. By neighbour I guess they mean at the Ravenwood apartments? The car was recovered 10 minutes away though, so I guess he's saying it was by his house at Ravenwood earlier? Or something....

ETA: No, it's really not clear if this is neighbor at apts, or where car was found.

K9s and bloodhounds out now and police asking anyone living at 8000 S. Old Kings Rd to search their properties.

I don't like this story at all. Hinky meter going buzzzzzzz

CKrSFaRWIAAUD4i.jpg

https://twitter.com/JSOPIO

If the boyfriend DID make up this whole story, and something happened to the boy earlier in the day/night while mom was at work and he was babysitting, why add the dead phone element to the story?

He SAW the abduction and still waited to charge his phone? That's crazy.

I don't understand how there's any logic in this story at all. I mean - do responsible adults take little kids in the middle of the night for a drive just to pick up their mother from her work? Really?

I don't understand how there's any logic in this story at all. I mean - do responsible adults take little kids in the middle of the night for a drive just to pick up their mother from her work? Really?

Well, it's certainly not idea, but not everyone has an ideal financial situation :(.

Is that a neighbor from where the car was stolen or where it was found?

Would it be "responsible" to leave them home alone?

Is that a neighbor from where the car was stolen or where it was found?

Cursory search based on the neighbor's name indicates a person by his name lives on the same street AND block the car was found.

It would be very interesting to know what the five-year-old sister had seen. Why she wasn't asleep in the car, who knows, but I get a bad feeling she didn't see her brother awake in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member