GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN 9m9 minutes ago

Jacob Long retweeted Meagan Harris

NEW details coming out tonight about man @JSOPIO says did something to Lonzie Barton & lied about it. #FINDLONZIE

Meagan Harris ‏@MeaganMHarris 8m8 minutes ago

EXCLUSIVE: Ebron's father tells @JeannieBlaylock that he went to see his son after watching @JSOPIO morning news conference. #FINDLONZIE

Meagan Harris ‏@MeaganMHarris 5m5 minutes ago

We're airing a large portion of @JeannieBlaylock interview with Ebron's father in 15 minutes on NBC 12. #FINDLONZIE

Is it possible he had the 5yr old with him when he may have disposed of Lonzie, perhaps in a retention pond, or dropped her off in the trailer park for a short time and her recollections are what is driving the investigation right now?
That's a very valid thought. It would be truly sad if this little girl had been witness to this, but she must have been, right?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

When (IF) this all shakes out, what i would like to see happen is this: Some of these moms whose precious children fall prey to their boyfriends to grow a spine, and get out in their communities and in the media and TALK ABOUT THIS. TALK ABOUT making choices that benefit their children instead of endanger them. TALK ABOUT their situation in life that led them down this path. Don't let these children have died in vain - bring something good out of it!

Rant over.....

Meagan Harris ‏@MeaganMHarris 9m9 minutes ago

#FINDLONZIE Ebron's father is a navy vet and his mom a nurse. He told us today that they're devastated.

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 7m7 minutes ago

T-U news partner @FCN2go interviewed Ebron's father, William, who says he's urged his son to tell the police everything #FINDLONZIE

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 6m6 minutes ago

Father says he's asked Ebron "face to face" if he did anything to harm the child; was told no. #FINDLONZIE

Nate Monroe ‏@NateMonroeTU 7m7 minutes ago

But father also says son has made questionable decisions lately. "I would hope so," when asked if son would tell him the truth #FINDLONZIE

Posting to note another detail related to Southern Oaks MH Park - Ebron apparently lived there for some time.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/woman-...sed-by-what-investigators-are-saying/34365586

Nicolette Goldinger used to know Ebron. She has seen police go in and out of the Southern Oaks community and can’t believe what she’s hearing about Ebron.
"Really surprised because like I said, I didn’t recognize him at first," said Goldinger. "And it wasn’t until after they left, I saw a full face shot of him and I realized that he used to live here. He lived here for years, years."

I think there are so severe signs of violence in the body so Ebron can't tell where it is. He might be waiting for the body to decompose so it's impossible to tell what the cause of the death was. Then he'll hopefully say "ok, it was an accident" and tells where the body is hidden.

Agreeing with this post and the likelihood of them not charging him with murder if they can't locate his poor little body :( (hated typing that). Hoping he will be found safe...but...not looking good.

A post from Ebron’s Facebook page in December 2012 condemned anyone who hurts children.

“My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who lost children and family members in the Connecticut elementary shooting … If you want to die, kill yourself, not 20 innocent children too. Crazy world,” Ebron wrote.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...sting-all-measures-search-lonzie-enter/nm634/

We've seen this plenty before: public versus private face--the kind that then comes home and abuses his own and others behind closed doors

Is it possible he had the 5yr old with him when he may have disposed of Lonzie, perhaps in a retention pond, or dropped her off in the trailer park for a short time and her recollections are what is driving the investigation right now?
Hmmm, good point. I bet she is the one that's said something to make them wonder. I did t even think about her.

Hi Everyone,

From all reports Lonzie's mom is cooperating.

For one moment I would like you all to put yourself in Lonzie's mom's shoes. Now, add to that scenario if you were Lonzie's mom and reading here how would you feel?

I know I know most of you would say you would never be in the mom's shoes and you're right. BUT, just because you feel you would not be in this position why do you feel the need to pile on at this time?

Perhaps as more information comes out it will become clearer about the situation with her boyfriend but for now, while they search for her child, can we back off the harsh judgements no matter how deserving you feel those judgements are in this case?

Look, I am not saying I don't understand where you are coming from. Oh believe me I do and it is hard for me at times not to express my thoughts but we really should think about what we post.

I would bet anything Mom reads here or at least her family.

For now, let's show a bit of kindness and not tear the mother apart for what could end up being the worst time in her life. No matter how her decisions may lead to something terrible I would ask everyone to please focus on finding Lonzie Barton.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads