GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by zwiebel, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MouserD

MouserD New Member

He could of caught little Lonzie getting into the drugs and then beat him ....I still think some how drugs are involved in this whole case. Two adults and 2 little kids in 1 bedroom is very very tight....and more then likely these so called adults where not too good at keep things picked up or clean and just dumped stuff all around even their drugs. Doesn't take much time for a little one to grab a piece of drug he thought was candy ..shallow ...BF see it happen and BF goes off on child.

2. Fireweed

Fireweed New Member

I don't know if anyone here has ever done cocaine, but the"high" is followed by a severe "low" which makes even a normally level-headed and peaceful person irritable and ticked off. A person in the middle of a coke binge is going to extra dangerous if they are already prone to violence.

3. Fireweed

Fireweed New Member

Of course drugs are involved. I just don't think that the suspect would still be refusing to say where the body is if it was an accident. I would bet anything that LE has told him stuff like if it was an accidental drug thing, then the sooner we find the body the easier it will be for us to see that, etc.

4. AmyPond

AmyPond Well-Known Member

I am so thankful the 5 year old wasn't harmed (physically) during whatever may have happened. It reminds me of a case where I live from a month or two ago. A guy killed his mother and then her 4 or 5 year old son, most likely because he was a witness. (He didn't kill the 1 year old, instead he placed him alive in a dumpster.)

If this guy did beat/kill Lonzie in front of the 5 year old, it really is a bit of a miracle she is alive, in my opinion.

5. Peliman

Peliman New Member

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
    Human remains from an adult have been found in the woods across from the Avenues Mall, according to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

The remains, which are unrelated to the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, were discovered next to a business park late Monday morning, according to people who work in the area.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/adult-human-bones-found-in-search-for-toddler/34379594

6. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

Thank you! :seeya:

7. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

just wow. Not the first time another's remains have been found while searching for someone, but sheesh that is unusual to say the least.

8. MouserD

MouserD New Member

9. jaroba07

jaroba07 Member

Have they mentioned when the last time was someone other than the mother or WE actually saw Lonzie?

10. pinkandgreenmom

pinkandgreenmom Well-Known Member

I have been looking but no luck finding that answer.

11. Camdenres

Camdenres Active Member

I promise....this is the last one. Pretty sure I said that after Somer, Haleigh, Cherish...However, I will never stop doing what I can where I can, because these babies live in our hearts and souls. The things I have heard about how Lonzie and how his sister were living will make you weep. Keep his big sister close to your heart. I believe Lonzie is no longer suffering but his sweet big sister is and will. Just hold her tight.

12. rosie_lee

rosie_lee Well-Known Member

13. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Plus, in his interview Ebron's dad said Ebron was potty training Lonzie. He volunteered the statement and that tells me he has concerns just as we do.

His parents said they do not believe their son would intentionally do anything to harm a child.

'He said that he and Lonna had talked marriage. He said he spent so much time with little Lonzie. He's the one that's potty trained him, he's the one doing things for him because he's watching him while she works. He stated that little Lonzie even started calling him daddy,' Ebron Sr said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-suspected-disappearance.html#ixzz3h7xke4oh

Accident = charges of manslaughter. Beaten to death = first degree murder. Ebron knows this.

IMO when Lonzie is found there will be evidence of trauma.

14. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

he is too young for potty training. if he somehow is semi trained, he will have accidents. i think that is the key here :(

15. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

Do you have a link for that? Mine were all potty trained by two. Don't mean to take away from the seriousness of this child's disappearance, but it bothers me when a blanket statement is made as fact.

16. AmyPond

These cases where parents/caregivers lose it while potty training make me feel physically sick. (Not saying that is what happened here, though it definitely is a possibility.) My son is exactly 1 month older than Lonzie and we are nowhere near potty training him. But I just can't imagine getting upset with him if he were to have an accident while training. It just is unfathomable to me. Though many of the things I read/see on the news are unfathomable to me. :(

17. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

18. AmyPond

The age of potty training varies greatly. The average range to BEGIN potty-training is typically between 2-3 years old. Some will be ready earlier and some later. It depends on the child. Experts say to take the child's lead and it's best to wait until they show interest. And have at least some comprehension of the basics.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-l...r-health/in-depth/potty-training/art-20045230

19. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

20. camcneishg

camcneishg Active Member

how much actual time was there for WE to spend teaching this child while the mother works? She worked in the evening from 8-2:30am....at which time a child that small would or should be in bed.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.