GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -
Police searched the Southern Oaks mobile home park near where police say William Ebron used to live. Ebron was the last person to see missing 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.

Nicolette Goldinger used to know Ebron. She has seen police go in and out of the Southern Oaks community and can’t believe what she’s hearing about Ebron.

"Really surprised because like I said, I didn’t recognize him at first," said Goldinger. "And it wasn’t until after they left, I saw a full face shot of him and I realized that he used to live here. He lived here for years, years."

Goldinger said she can't believe what she's hearing about Ebron.

"He was just a really nice guy, you know what I mean, always calm, never really quick to anger," Goldinger said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/woman-...sed-by-what-investigators-are-saying/34365586

Which I had full cable to be able to see that show and watch CNN and Fox....it sucks living on disability.

You can often find NG episodes on youtube after the fact. Sorry... I know cable is so stupidly expensive.

Thanks for info on trying to watch NG ....yes it is stupidly expensive...I wanted to drop the cable tv which I only get local stations on but if I did that my rate for my internet line would triple up in price, as I am a gamer I need the speed of cable to play my games on.

Thanks for info on trying to watch NG ....yes it is stupidly expensive...I wanted to drop the cable tv which I only get local stations on but if I did that my rate for my internet line would triple up in price, as I am a gamer I need the speed of cable to play my games on.

You're not missing anything by not watching Nancy Grace lol. The recaps and transcripts here are much more tolerable!

So did we find out that Lonzie and his sister, mother and Ruben all lived with another person in that apartment? So did this person see the kids that night?

I think it's his Dad's child through another relationship. 1/2 brother?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am thinking that if dad has a 20-year-old daughter, that makes him quite a bit older than Lonzie's mother. So, many other half-siblings are possible.

Trying not to comment on lifestyle choices, but DAYUM, this case makes it hard to sit on one's hands.

I am thinking that if dad has a 20-year-old daughter, that makes him quite a bit older than Lonzie's mother. So, many other half-siblings are possible.

Trying not to comment on lifestyle choices, but DAYUM, this case makes it hard to sit on one's hands.

Yep. Misty was also 16 when she was with Haleigh's dad right?

So did we find out that Lonzie and his sister, mother and Ruben all lived with another person in that apartment? So did this person see the kids that night?

my thoughts too....and if a child goes missing you wake the whole neighborhood to help and you do not wait to charge your phone to report it.......

Just thinking out loud and marking my space. I have a hard time following the logic (okay, there apparently isn't any). However, some folks here wondered why BF took the kids out at 2 am-ish instead of leaving them to sleep at the apartment. This is assuming another adult roommate(s) was home that night.

As a mom, I'd certainly take my kids with me at that hour is no one else was home for fear of accident (gas leak, fire) or burglary. I have an active imagination.

That said, if I care that much about the children, I would never leave them alone in the car for a minute. Especially not with the engine running.

My first thought was perhaps Lonzie was sold or traded. Horrible thought, I know. I wonder if something bad happened to Lonzie before being placed in the car and that the engine was left running to entice someone to steal the car? That could make it appear that poor Lonzie was the victim of a car thief, rather than a victim of BF. (I know that was BF's original story, but I wonder whether he himself staged it to look like that.).

Edited to correct typo

Just thinking out loud and marking my space. I have a hard time following the logic (okay, there apparently isn't any). However, some folks here wondered why BF took the kids out at 2 am-ish instead of leaving them to sleep at the apartment. This is assuming another adult roommate(s) was home that night.

As a mom, I'd certainly take my kids with me at that hour is no one else was home for fear of accident (gas leak, fire) or burglary. I have an active imagination.

That said, if I care that much about the children, I would never leave them alone in the car for a minute. Especially not with the engine running.

My first thought was perhaps Lonzie was sold or traded. Horrible thought, I know. I wonder if something bad happened to Lonzie before being placed in the car and that the engine was left running to entice someone to steal the car? That could make it appear that poor Lonzie was the victim of a car thief, rather than a victim of BF. (I know that was BF's original story, but I wonder whether he himself staged it to look like that.).

Edited to correct typo

The whole car situation was proven false by JSO...the baby wasn't in the car at 2:20am that morning when it was supposedly taken...which means the BF moved the car to the location it was found by JSO...and no baby was in that car just before it was moved there.

The whole car situation was proven false by JSO...the baby wasn't in the car at 2:20am that morning when it was supposedly taken...which means the BF moved the car to the location it was found by JSO...and no baby was in that car just before it was moved there.

Thanks! I missed that.

I didn't know that JSO had proven this, I must have missed that. I thought it was just one of many theories.

so are we back to the mom seeing him around 8 just before work at the laundry mat?

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...ontinues-monday-philips295-area-primary-focus

''moving from an abduction investigation and toward a murder case, Hackney said.

“It has to,” he said.''

I think this was posted earlier . Sorry for the repeat but it's important to note that if LE thinks this is a murder investigation , then very few if any of bf's claims can be trusted .

ETA Let me change that. I believe he did the cocaine that night !

IIRC, there's a 15 year age difference (when they got married she was 20 and he was 35 -- now they're 25 and 40). The oldest daughter was, I believe, born when he was around 19. I haven't read anything about the boy in the photo with them but he sure looks like the dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong