GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question because I am having a hard time with the timeline as well as keeping up on all the new info....

Is LE 100% sure someone other than Lonzie's mom and Ebron saw him around 8pm?

I'm sure they (LE) have figured it out, but to my knowledge that info hasn't been made public.

Has anyone written a timeline? I'd love to see one and pinpoint on the timeline when we think Lonzie actually disappeared.
TIA.

Also, I recall pages and pages ago someone questioning when Lonna decided to work that evening. I didn't think anything of it at the time and assumed she worked that night because they needed cash. But now I'm wondering about the motive for her to be at the club that night. Not sure where my thoughts are going, except I'm questioning it more than I did at first.

JMO.

Sure would like to know if Lonzie was in the laundromat video, LE said Ebron was seen in it.

I have a question about that May drug bust where they were sitting in her apt with heroin, ecstasy, meth and pot, and still the kids were living with her, afterwards. Anyway, is the court order for them not to be together only against him, or was she ordered to stay away from him, also?

--according to the docs (that were posted here, and then pulled down by the user very quickly ) although all 3, ruben, lonna and her sister, were arrested------only he was detained, and given a 39,000.00 bond.

--the arrest was may 30th, he posted bond on June 4th----conditions of HIS bond included not having contact with her.

--although, she would know that being around him, would violate his probation...

"Ebron and Lonzie’s mother, Lonna Lauramore, are co-defendants in that drug case. Ebron was arrested May 30 on five drug charges, for tampering with evidence and resisting arrest without violence. Lauramore was arrested on three drug charges.As a condition of his bond, he wasn’t supposed to contact Lauramore. In fact, they are living together, the affidavit said.
He also wasn’t supposed to be out after 7 p.m. or use drugs."

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...nzie-barton-missing-charged-neglect-was-using

Has anyone written a timeline? I'd love to see one and pinpoint on the timeline when we think Lonzie actually disappeared.
TIA.

Also, I recall pages and pages ago someone questioning when Lonna decided to work that evening. I didn't think anything of it at the time and assumed she worked that night because they needed cash. But now I'm wondering about the motive for her to be at the club that night. Not sure where my thoughts are going, except I'm questioning it more than I did at first.

JMO.

I think your mind is going where mine is going. It hadn't at all originally but now it is. It makes me uncomfortable, honestly. And I hope my gut is wrong.

I think your mind is going where mine is going. It hadn't at all originally but now it is. It makes me uncomfortable, honestly. And I hope my gut is wrong.

Chief Hackney is kind of leading us in that direction with little hints, isn't he?

The neighbour said he saw it running when the police pointed it out to him. here is the article from 24 July where he is quoted
http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

"John Fleming, who lives about a mile away from the complex, said he saw the car in front of his home yesterday afternoon before it started raining, but he said the car was gone by the time his son came home at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. He said he'd never seen the car in the area before.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house, and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. "We thought it might have been one of the neighbors."

The Honda Civic was found by police abandoned in that same area on Cesperdes Avenue Friday morning, about 50 feet from where Fleming said he saw it the day before.

"The police showed up this morning, saying they needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up," Fleming said. "We looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there."

He added that initially, he didn't think anything was abnormal about the car.

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

The car was towed away by police."

Note: this is not new. It is from an article from 24 July. Just so there isn't any confusion. :)

Note that this property owner (JF) lives on Cesperdes Avenue, in the 8100 block. The video released by police today they told us was taken from a house on Sierra Madre Drive South, which would be around the corner from Cesperdes Avenue. Given the angle of the camera, the house on Sierra Madre would be on the southern side of that road (suspect driving west on Sierra Madre Dr S to Cesperdes, and then running back east on Sierra Madre Dr S, which turns into Naranja Dr S. as one heads east towards Old Kings Road S. The apartment complex where the suspect rented a room is just south of Naranja Dr S., and there is a long ditch between homes on Naranja Dr S and the apartment - if he hopped a chain link fence and crossed a ditch on the run back (like I used to do as a kid living just a couple blocks away in the 70s) that cuts down on the distance from Cesperdes Avenue to the back of complex significantly.

Note that this property owner (JF) lives on Cesperdes Avenue, in the 8100 block. The video released by police today they told us was taken from a house on Sierra Madre Drive South, which would be around the corner from Cesperdes Avenue. Given the angle of the camera, the house on Sierra Madre would be on the southern side of that road (suspect driving west on Sierra Madre Dr S to Cesperdes, and then running back east on Sierra Madre Dr S, which turns into Naranja Dr S. as one heads east towards Old Kings Road S. The apartment complex where the suspect rented a room is just south of Naranja Dr S., and there is a long ditch between homes on Naranja Dr S and the apartment - if he hopped a chain link fence and crossed a ditch on the run back (like I used to do as a kid living just a couple blocks away in the 70s) that cuts down on the distance from Cesperdes Avenue to the back of complex significantly.

bbm

Wouldn't his shoes have been a muddy mess if he ran in a ditch? Besides that, have there been any problems raised about time or distance parameters here?

Let's just look at everything as a whole, this guy is a schemer, he hadn't been with Lonna that long, about three months. He didn't have a good connection to her, or the kids, so why would he want to marry her so fast? Maybe because they wouldn't have to testify against each other in court for the drug case? He's a possible dealer, she's only working part time, he's got kids he's having to watch while running around at night.

His ex, and kids are in hiding from him, she just brought another charge on him, while he's still under the drug charges, he's in real trouble. CB wants custody of the kids, and looking for them. He's scheming all these things, and probably trying to work them one at a time. So he knows about Haleigh, and noone's been charged, (just a thought). The only thing I can think about in not taking the little girl is she's less trouble for him. I wonder if he headed towards Satsuma. Sounds crazy, and I'm just thinking outloud, but he's a piece of work.

Have there been any pyschics weighing in on this case yet? There has been so much rain here in Jax, I hope it doesn't hinder the search to find that poor little baby.

right, but LE has already established that WRE is the lone suspect.

BBM

--I've heard Chief Hackney call him a suspect, but I wouldn't think the "lone" suspect until others have been ruled out completely.

--he didn't exactly clear the mother when asked yesterday....
Question: "Any reason to believe Lonzie's mother is helping Ebron?" Hackney: "She better not be."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-speaks-defends-his-innocence/34451880
Suspect in Lonzie Barton's disappearance speaks in jail to The Florida Star

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...ho-reported-lonzie-barton-missing-lying-about
Hackney: If there was abduction, Ebron is the suspect

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...pect-william-ruben-ebrons-father-speaks-after
Lonzie Barton suspect William Ruben Ebron's father speaks after seeing his son in jail

--he also said yesterday, and today, at the press briefings, if anyone else is involved, "and I mean anyone!"---that charges would be filed.

After seeing the video of him running away from the car, I am even more angry that he isn't talking and I hope he gives it up soon so Lonzie can have a proper burial.

Im wondering after seeing him run on video if his defense to that will be "thats when my car was stolen (i took a different way running to it) and i was trying to run back to call 911". Has it been confirmed that it 100% was him in the car also? Not only running from it.

After seeing the video of him running away from the car, I am even more angry that he isn't talking and I hope he gives it up soon so Lonzie can have a proper burial.
I'm always blown away at these cases... Where these creeps will make up the stupidest stories, to try to get away with it. The thing is... Who woud want to get away with it, why is his life more important then this child's? If I hurt my child
I wouldn't want to go on?

When this story first broke, and I saw a picture of Lonzie, he looked sad to me. There should have been intervention in these 2 children's life a long time ago, child protection, grandparents, neighbors, etc. I'm MAD, I'M MAD?

Im wondering after seeing him run on video if his defense to that will be "thats when my car was stolen (i took a different way running to it) and i was trying to run back to call 911". Has it been confirmed that it 100% was him in the car also? Not only running from it.

--I'm sure his mind is spinning, on how to spin that "caught on video".

--that video only shows him running the opposite direction of where the car was found, back in the direction of where he lived.

--I suppose he could try----but, but-- I ran after the stolen car, took a shortcut in behind buildings blah di blah----the video only shows me running back home, to charge my phone (run in to do some cocaine) and call 911 !

--it's worth a try I suppose, juries have been known to go with (the most ridiculous) reasonable doubt.

If this video is just one of the bullets of "The Smoking Gun", can you just imagine what the other bullets are or look like?

I'm always blown away at these cases... Where these creeps will make up the stupidest stories, to try to get away with it. The thing is... Who woud want to get away with it, why is his life more important then this child's? If I hurt my child
I wouldn't want to go on?

When this story first broke, and I saw a picture of Lonzie, he looked sad to me. There should have been intervention in these 2 children's life a long time ago, child protection, grandparents, neighbors, etc. I'm MAD, I'M MAD?

--maybe b/c Lonzie wasn't HIS child.

--beyond sad, but we've seen numerous cases here where "the mother's boyfriend" had the child, the child ends up dead, disappeared, shaken to death, beaten, burnt...I could go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth