GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a version of the longer "secret" conversation on the Help Find Lonzie facebook page and it is very easy to hear it. It's 11 minutes 34 seconds in length. They must have somehow cancelled out the background noise or something.

Go to the facebook page and on the left hand side of the screen it says Visitor Posts with an arrow to expand. Click the arrow. The comment is from today at 12:52 pm.
Bummer, I can't get it to play!

The residence Lonna gave on her arrest report borders the St. Mary river. 1039 steel bridge rd MacClenny Fl. Whose home is that?

Someone posted a version of the longer "secret" conversation on the Help Find Lonzie facebook page and it is very easy to hear it. It's 11 minutes 34 seconds in length. They must have somehow cancelled out the background noise or something.

Go to the facebook page and on the left hand side of the screen it says Visitor Posts with an arrow to expand. Click the arrow. The comment is from today at 12:24 pm.

That is better thanks.

Did she state when the girl ask could he be in a freezer and LB was like I don't know, I don't care? Really you don't care where he could be. What a wicked person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go to the facebook page and on the left hand side of the screen it says Visitor Posts with an arrow to expand. Click the arrow. The comment is from today at 12:24 pm.

Lots of sniffing. Crying, cold or cocaine?

Yes it does....baby gets into their stash..and either Lonna or Ebron go off the handle and smack the baby.....Ebron is a violent person and temper...add in fact Lonzie was taken to a family doctor by another family member in June and there was bruises on Lonzie then ..Ebron blamed the little sister for it...heck the picture of Lonzie in the cowboy boots if you look close enough to his forehead in the picture it looks like he has a bruise in the picture.

Seems everyone has bruises. Chris and his black eye in that photograph we have been seeing.. actually I think both of them are black eyes

Lots of sniffing. Crying, cold or cocaine?

inorite? I am listening to it right now. holy smokes.

she hasn't heard people withdrawing from cocaine? witch, please. Come to any AA meeting and you will hear stuff that will make you think twice before snorting that .

That is better thanks.

Did she state when the girl ask could he be in a freezer and LB was like I don't know, I don't care? Really you don't care where he could be. What a wicked person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To me it sounded like she said "I don't even know" when the person asked her if she thinks he could be in a freezer. It's hard to hear that part but it starts at around 3:50 into the recording if anyone else wants to try and hear what she says to that.

Folks, you need to dial it back as far as CB is concerned. He may have made some bad choices in life but he still is considered a victim here.

Also, the name calling needs to stop, WS is far above that and what's the point, just to get a rant in?

I understand we all have a place for Lonzie in our hearts and want justice to be served, but please keep your emotions in check when posting.

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who was very kind to LavenderLotus (LL, I hope you're okay with me thanking people...?) and me when we shared some personal information. And my offer still stands - if you need BPD resources, please contact me.

I read a few posts where people feel strongly that Lonna has no mental illness, but is just straight up an entitled person, and has no regard for anyone but herself. Me, I'd argue that that's narcissism, but I see your point.

There is one universal truth, though. Mental illness does not absolve you of guilt, unless you are insane.

Very few people are "certifiably" insane or have such a diminished capacity (due to congenital illness, injury, etc.) that they cannot be legally responsible for their actions. If I kill someone, I am going to the slammer. First person to testify against me is gonna be my therapist. I make poor decisions. It doesn't mean I can't distinguish between right and wrong.

Lonna and Ruben know from right and wrong. Neither of them seems to care that much about it, or about the children they have created. Their lack of care and consideration for the minors in their custody directly led to the death of Lonzie Barton. They've never faced real punishment before, certainly nothing that's ever stuck. Why should they fear it now? They have learned well from the system.

I don't quite understand what he's saying about the fireball but he clearly said "hundred twenty miles an hour," FWIW.

Thanks. She didn't say that though so that still may just be his interpretation of what he thought she meant. Unless maybe she told him that after the recording happened. But she didn't say that herself in the recording so I'm still skeptical on what she meant by one hundred and twenty. We will all hopefully find out soon enough if she decides to do the right thing and tell everything.

Question.....anyone know which Grandma got the little sister....Lonna side or Chris's side?

Marking my spot here. Still no Lonzie.... :(
My .02 is that whomever harmed him (I'm assuming Lonzie is no longer with us), is playing a waiting game so there is no clear evidence of cod.
Not sure if this was discussed , but has le checked the septic systems around there ?
Sorry to bring that up, but the case of Noah Thomas brings back some sad memories of what some people might do in a possible drug-induced haze.
:moo:

I think we should change the laws regarding missing children - something along the lines of waterboarding until the truth comes out. And that should take place in the first 24 hours, if possible.

Was it just conjecture that RE got some things out of a storage unit that night?
Was a shovel one of those things?
The fact that LL says "he couldn't put him some where like in water because he couldn't mentally walk away from that" along w/the other searches examining a small grave in Baker County the other day...They didn't find anything.
Pretty sure LL was into this as much if not more than RE. I'm still thinking she told him to bury him. Maybe he did.
On the up-side of that, maybe a COD could still be obtained if so. SAD:(
jmho

I wish everyone would stop taking things personally on here. This is about Lonzie, finding him and what lead to his likely death. No one is perfect and we all have our issues, past and present. Hopefully no one on here would harm any child or neglect them. JMO and hugs and kisses.

yeah, I get that this is about Lonzie. I just am not used to the judgey atmosphere of WS lately. That's all.

Was it just conjecture that RE got some things out of a storage unit that night?
Was a shovel one of those things?
The fact that LL says "he couldn't put him some where like in water because he couldn't mentally walk away from that" along w/the other searches examining a small grave in Baker County the other day...They didn't find anything.
Pretty sure LL was into this as much if not more than RE. I'm still thinking she told him to bury him. Maybe he did.
On the up-side of that, maybe a COD could still be obtained if so. SAD:(
jmho

No, it wasnt conjecture. Hackney mentioned it briefly in one of the press briefings. I don't believe much else has been said about it, but I do think we will hear about it again.

I'm hopeful that if LL was "in" on this that RE would have ratted her out -- or maybe he will soon ? Or, vice versa ?
Sounds as if they had some sort of love/hate relationship and neither was loyal to the other.
There needs to be justice for these little ones who may have been harmed, and it should be very harsh ! imo.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/can-police-get-truth-out-of-lonna-barton-ruben-ebron/34829940

Can police get truth out of Lonna Barton, Ruben Ebron?

---snip--
But what tactics will police use to get the truth out of them?

Private investigator James Brown, who worked with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office for 30 years, said in this case, police will use different tactics when interviewing Barton and Ebron, in an attempt to eventually pit the two against each other.

“Being truthful is human nature,” Brown said. “Being untruthful is where the work comes in.”

---snip---

Brown said it’s only a matter of time, before the public learns the truth about what happened to Lonzie. He said investigators are working with two different personalities -- Ebron, who's had several run-ins with the law, and Barton, who could be easily intimidated by police.

“Any time you have two parties that have knowledge, the key is to extrapolate that knowledge from either without the other party knowing it,” Brown said. “In this situation, you have one subject that’s familiar with law enforcement and another that may not be.

Brown said Barton likely has more to lose than Ebron, and she may not be able to withstand being behind bars.

--more@link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members