GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
excellent post but one part: i dont even think she chose a man over her kids, she chose herself.

I totally agree. If she really cared about Ebron, I don't think she would've asked him to care for a vomitty child that wasn't his when she could've done the caregiving herself.

And, if she cared about Ebron, she would've hurried home, not stopped along the way.

JMO.

The girl, who is set to begin kindergarten on Monday in Baker County, remains in the custody of her grandmother, where she has been for several months.

<snip>

At Thursday's hearing, Duval County family court Judge David Gooding set a case planning conference for the custody case. He said the conference will allow Lonna Barton and her attorney to sit down with her estranged husband Chris Barton and his attorney and the Department of Children and Families to come up with a custody agreement for their daughter.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/custody-hearing-held-for-lonzie-bartons-sister/34822372

For several months ? Also I thought she was staying with a sister. Confusing again as this case has so many players

If I read it correctly the baby in tow came from another witness.

Everyone keeps saying they believe that Lonzie got into something, meaning drugs etc. and I agree that is a huge possibility, but that doesn't explain the bruise on his head and the fluid coming out of his ears. I'm sure we all know that that bruise came from somewhere. Ugh, this whole story makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 4 year old and a 23 month old, both being little girls, I would absolutely lose it if anything ever happened to my girls. What is wrong with this woman? She is sick to say the least. I just can't believe a mother, could be so heartless. And to think she got her childs murderers name tattooed on her yet you don't see Lonzies name anywhere is very sad. I hope they catch her in the rest of her lies and they both go to jail for the rest of their lives, better yet I'd feel better if they got the death penalty.
Edited to add and if there are missing weights, then that might explain where the bruise on Lonzies head came from.

it was not in this trhead.... prob in the madyson middleton one. i was getting a little offended by the bashing of AJG,s mother there too. former single mom here.

I have followed this case since post 1 on thread 1. Lonna is not a single mom. She's been judged for many of her behaviors, but not for being a single mom. We must be reading different threads.

is there missing weights?

Not sure, but I guess LE isn't given up, they showed on the news yesterday a fast clip of them searching another retention pond yesterday. It was the opening of the news story. Not sure which station cause I was flipping around trying to hear the secret recording.

It did say they spent x amount of time searching this retention pond, and it was still in the general area they had search on south side.

I'm thinking they have reason to believe he is in water, and I think he is weighed down with the missing weights in a duffle bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do not think there is any mental defect!!!!
she has her priorities wrong.
She likes bad boys!
she likes drugs.
I think she feels enpowered in some way to be doing wrong and dangerous things.
Its her lifestyle!
Many women like this put her man over her children.
She is just not a good person. Plain and simple.
Ill bet she is not educated and all she knows is being some guys woman.
Im not so sure how many children she has but ill bet it more than these two!

Lets not label her mentally defective when its her wrong living that's to blame.
:clap::clap::clap:

have a feeling lonna dumped her kids off a lot.

I love to know where News4Jax is getting this comment now "been for several months"....she only went there just after Lonzie went missing and it hasn't even been a full month yet since he disappeared.....

If the apartment building has video surveillance cameras, and it doesn't back up the car story then wouldn't it show something of the comings and goings of people? I sure would like to know where the cameras where located and what they see and how many ways can you get to apartment 66. IMO, JSO only let out a little tidbit with releasing the video of the car on the street and WE running back.

http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/34...est-report.pdf

and RB the possible father of lonzie.

Since Lonna's arrest, we have the following speaking out:
* Co-worker who gave Lonna a ride home from work
* Facebook "Find Lonzie" founder who has befriended Chris during this ordeal
* Wife of Chris Baron's friend who secretly audio-taped conversation with Lonna.

Is that everyone so far?

Thanks for the link to her arrest report! Ha, I see on "distinguishing marks" it says "RUBEN in letters on flank."

It also says that "Ebron provided facts regarding the vehicle being stolen that were not corroborated by apartment complex video." Hmm.

The entire report is a must-read.

http://m.news4jax.com/blob/view/-/3...19/-/Lonna-Lauramore-Barton-arrest-report.pdf

Immediately before "distinguishing marks" is

"Armed with" and it says "Personal Weapons (Hands/Fist/Feet/Teeth/Etc.)"

Is that the standard response for an otherwise unarmed person? I can't imagine it is, I'd think someone being arrested with no weapons that went peacefully would just have a 'None' placed next to 'Armed with'

Sounds to me like someone REALLY didn't want to go to jail.

Everyone keeps saying they believe that Lonzie got into something, meaning drugs etc. and I agree that is a huge possibility, but that doesn't explain the bruise on his head and the fluid coming out of his ears. I'm sure we all know that that bruise came from somewhere. Ugh, this whole story makes me sick to my stomach. I have a 4 year old and a 23 month old, both being little girls, I would absolutely lose it if anything ever happened to my girls. What is wrong with this woman? She is sick to say the least. I just can't believe a mother, could be so heartless. And to think she got her childs murderers name tattooed on her yet you don't see Lonzies name anywhere is very sad. I hope they catch her in the rest of her lies and they both go to jail for the rest of their lives, better yet I'd feel better if they got the death penalty.
Edited to add and if there are missing weights, then that might explain where the bruise on Lonzies head came from.

I held to that theory initially too. I still think it's a big possibility. If Lonzie got into the drugs they had accessible to an almost 2 yr. old, that could also make him very sick. He could have fallen and hit his head as well, unless out of anger one of them banged his head against something, a piece of furniture in the room perhaps? in anger after he got into their stash? And then his mother didn't even care enough to seek medical attention for the poor little boy.

But I don't think we can count him since he is on social media and not MSM, right?

Well, he was interviewed on MSM (link upthread) but that interview didn't mention he might be the bio father, so that part remains rumor.

If the apartment building has video surveillance cameras, and it doesn't back up the car story then wouldn't it show something of the comings and goings of people? I sure would like to know where the cameras where located and what they see and how many ways can you get to apartment 66. IMO, JSO only let out a little tidbit with releasing the video of the car on the street and WE running back.

Hackney did say that what he's telling the public is only a fraction of what they have. I am very interested to see those tapes!

Apartment Complex video caught my eye. The next sentence in the report also says "not corroborated by records and ADDITIONAL surveillance video." So JSO has Apartment video, and additional surveillance video regarding the fake kidnapping stunt RE pulled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member