GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That could be some great clues. If you include those clues on the map posted by a helpful WSer it could narrow down the area. Now just need to find blue house.
Off the top of my head there is a blue crab house that is in mandarin on Julington Creek Road near San Jose Blvd. railroad tracks most likely crossed near Phillips highway McDonald's (2 ) on route from the old Kings area.
Possible path for disposal based on the possible clues from Lonzie's sister (railroad tracks, water fountain, Mcdonalds, scary woods, blue house) - Headed south on Phillips from the apartment complex. Turned right on Old St. Augustine Rd. and proceeded west over the tracks passing 2 large fountains on left before 95 and arriving at Mcdonalds on their right. Huge wooded area with Big Davis Creek directly behind Mcdonalds. From google street view, I cannot determine if access to the wooded area is blocked with a fence. The only thing missing is the blue house. After disposal they could have continued down Old St. Augustine because it wraps back around and will put them back on their side of town. They would pass a bright blue house at 13074 Old St. Augustine but it was dark and rainy so I don't how this house would have stuck out to a 5 year old.
attachment.php

Due to how quickly I put this together on my lunch break I assume there are numerous other paths and locations that could be used. Also, how credible are these clues - from a 3rd party listening to a police officer speak about what Lonzie's sister had told them?

Does anyone know if the wooded area behind the Mcdonalds has been searched?

I came up with the same area. I'm no where near Florida, but figured I'd see what I could find using those clues.

Edit: I was supposed to have quoted the post above mine.

I wish the public had these details from big Sister right away (presuming they're real) We care and want to find Lonzie, and the talent and perseverance I've witnessed from fellow WS'ers is second to LE (IMO) he deserves a burial.

I think some wise guy planted those angels.:(

This case is making me crazy so this may be way too out there:
Let's just suppose RE had a injured/sick baby in the car. Maybe he was headed to Shands hospital. It's the place to go when you have no insurance in Jax.
If he drove Main Street (avoiding I-95) from their home they would drive right by Freedom Fountain downtown. It's large and lit up at night. There is a McDonalds at 1768 N. Davis Street (across the street from the hospital). If Lonzie passed on the way or RE just pain chickened out and bailed on the hospital idea, he's now panicked. Near the hospital is not the best neighborhood. If he was dealing drugs he would be familiar with the Hogan's Creek/Springfield area. There's a blue house on darn near every block. I did find one that is right next to the rail road tracks with a retention pond next door.
attachment.php

and the neighbor
attachment.php

small map that marks the hospital, McDonalds and blue houses:
attachment.php

AJsmimi This is an excellent find. Did you call this in?

Possible path for disposal based on the possible clues from Lonzie's sister (railroad tracks, water fountain, Mcdonalds, scary woods, blue house) - Headed south on Phillips from the apartment complex. Turned right on Old St. Augustine Rd. and proceeded west over the tracks passing 2 large fountains on left before 95 and arriving at Mcdonalds on their right. Huge wooded area with Big Davis Creek directly behind Mcdonalds. From google street view, I cannot determine if access to the wooded area is blocked with a fence. The only thing missing is the blue house. After disposal they could have continued down Old St. Augustine because it wraps back around and will put them back on their side of town. They would pass a bright blue house at 13074 Old St. Augustine but it was dark and rainy so I don't how this house would have stuck out to a 5 year old.
attachment.php

Due to how quickly I put this together on my lunch break I assume there are numerous other paths and locations that could be used. Also, how credible are these clues - from a 3rd party listening to a police officer speak about what Lonzie's sister had told them?

Does anyone know if the wooded area behind the Mcdonalds has been searched?

This one is excellent too Daniel83. Has anyone called these in? LE would know if the quote about what the sis said is true.

Is there a blue house in the neighborhood where Ebron parked the car??

Does anyone else think that for the little girl to have seen/ noticed all of these things, that it must have been light out?

Does anyone else think that for the little girl to have seen/ noticed all of these things, that it must have been light out?

Yep. I'm thinking she either knew a house was blue from previous visits and/or it was light out.

JMO.

Sent this page in as a link to the tip line at JSO. They can sift through and if the news is accurate re: what Lonzie's sister says, then it may help if they have not already searched these places. Awesome sleuthing everyone and hope Lonzie is found soon.

Sent this page in as a link to the tip line at JSO. They can sift through and if the news is accurate re: what Lonzie's sister says, then it may help if they have not already searched these places. Awesome sleuthing everyone and hope Lonzie is found soon.

Thank you! I was attempting to send it but I killed our mail server in the process. Time to brush up my resume.

Gee... I thought it was a lazy day, and they layed around and watched movies all day?

Let's revisit the timeline for a moment.

Am I right that someone stated that Lonna and Ebron argued that afternoon in the apartment about the bruise and noticed the ear drainage. Do we have a time for that?

Am I right that someone stated that Lonna and Ebron argued that afternoon in the apartment about the bruise and noticed the ear drainage. Do we have a time for that?

Hackney said it.

Hackney said that in the last presser.
It depends on who the person was who originally told JSO about the bruise and fluid. If it was the person who said they saw Lonzie alive at 2pm then it would be sometime between 2 and 8 when Lonna went to work.

Do we know what time of day the argument about the bruise was? Anyone have that info handy?

JSO said Lauramore and her boyfriend, Ebron, got into an intense argument the night before the boy disappeared because Lonzie was found with a bruise to the back of his head and yellow fluid coming out of his ears. Police said the boy was lethargic and was throwing up. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...red-disappearance/nnMhj/#sthash.mpuaoJ3m.dpuf

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/jso-lonzie-barton-injured-disappearance/nnMhj/

I wish the public had these details from big Sister right away (presuming they're real) We care and want to find Lonzie, and the talent and perseverance I've witnessed from fellow WS'ers is second to LE (IMO) he deserves a burial.

I think some wise guy planted those angels.:(

BBM
I think so too!

JSO said Lauramore and her boyfriend, Ebron, got into an intense argument the night before the boy disappeared because Lonzie was found with a bruise to the back of his head and yellow fluid coming out of his ears. Police said the boy was lethargic and was throwing up. - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...red-disappearance/nnMhj/#sthash.mpuaoJ3m.dpuf

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/jso-lonzie-barton-injured-disappearance/nnMhj/

JMO
I think they buried him before she went to work!
She drove he did what had to be done!
Again JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads