GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I couldn't find this quick enough. Hackney did confirm that it wasn't the roommate right?
Not that I am aware of. I'm not sure. I didn't re-listen to the briefing, I just searched my posts in the last thread because I remembered transcribing some of it.

No WAY!!!! I just want to puke
View attachment 80438

ugh. I wonder who bonded her out. Maybe she sharpied over the "ruben" tattoo and turned it into "chris" and he fell for it. :rolleyes:

Maybe she'll lead LE to evidence. I'm sure they'll have someone on her at all times.

Hope they are following her every move.

Ok Kangaroo at Baymeadows and he would've jumped on Old kings road to go to sunbeam. Would've passed Atlantic self storage on way ( wonder if his storage unit there) and then headed to Phillips crossing the train tracks at sunbeam. The I bet he headed down Phillips pass the McDonald's and then we have Greenland Rd, old St Augustine or Race Track to passing a fountain and blue house at some point. Now Bayard has a blue house that is visible from Phillips highway. Not sure how well lit it is at night.

Breaking news Lonna out of jail now on firstcoastnews . Who bailed her out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe she'll lead LE to evidence. I'm sure they'll have someone on her at all times.

I'm sure they already have. But, boy...people are gonna be pissed,
I wonder if she even realizes she's the next CA?

Wonder where she will stay? Can she have contact at this time with Lilly? Oh never mind I forgot she can stay with CB.

She's overdue for another "$120, couch and a cop".

Blue building/house. You know there is an IHOP near the mcdonalds on baymeodows.. IHOP roof is blue. Not sure about fountains in that area right now. My thinker is thunk out right now.

Is it possible that she violated her bond on the drug charges and can be rearrested?

There's a report coming up:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/watchlive/

I'm not sure what all it will say - she bonded out... and what more is there? Maybe they'll mention who put up the money.

Lonna's gonna have a tough time scoring drugs if LE tracks her whereabouts, eh?

Lonna did a "happy dance."

Bail company used is in Mcclenny.

There's a report coming up:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/watchlive/

I'm not sure what all it will say - she bonded out... and what more is there? Maybe they'll mention who put up the money.

Lonna's gonna have a tough time scoring drugs if LE tracks her whereabouts, eh?
I'm sure she was closely observed before the arrest, and she didn't have a problem. Maybe her drug can be switched up with truth serum?

Just examined the court papers again at Duval County Clerk of Courts (Core) and saw that the bruise behind one of Lonzie's ears was brought up on the afternoon of July 23rd for the timeline. Also the report states that in June a family member had taken Lonzie for medical care after he was noticed to have several bruises. LL stated that Ebron told her that Lonzie's 5 year old sister had pushed him down at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10