GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It worries me that Lonna and Ruben could soon both be free and reunited, given the charges they are currently facing, even if found guilty.

There's a murder investigation but no apparent signs of any no-body prosecution if Lonzie's body isn't found. :(

RE & LL won't be getting out of jail unless someone bonds them out for starters i would imagine? LE are building a murder case against them both now i would think from what Chief Hackney has said they are doing. So there's no telling what will happen in the coming weeks. It will be interesting to see when further charges against the pair will be forthcoming.

Back in the day (lol) ... i knew people who hid drugs and money in their couch. Under a cushion, in a cushion, etc. I wonder if Lonzie got a hold of something in the couch. I think she knew tidbits if what happened. I do think the hundred and twenty is money ... which could be in the couch as well. Maybe money was missing and he thought she took it?! It's really impossible to decide what someone on drugs is saying IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

I agree, its difficult to decipher what a drug induced conversation really means in some cases. Especially if she was under the influence of alcohol as well.

This whole thing makes me hug my boys a little tighter, snuggle a little longer, make sure they know and are loved always.

Ugh! Why people?! I will never understand these women with their abusive, drug addict boyfriends. How do you not put your children first?

Did I just read that she tried to work days after he went missing? Wow! You'd think even a drug addict would be a least a little sad that their child is missing, even if she knows what happened to him, how is she not devastated?

Something doesn't add up. Everything in this saga led us to think the children were with Lonna the vast majority of time. Now, for the custody hearing, the grandmother says she had the kids. There may be more than one stretcher of the truth in her family. jmo.

well ..we go from previous court documents there when charges brought against both of them previously this summer ...

That they had a no contact order... Yet had much contact ..

I guess the media is not going to put two and two together and a do a piece having the grandmother ( she is victim in the media and Websleuths :wink: ) and apparently the judge did not/ could not address that issue either.

Until these mothers start being held accountable for putting their children in harmful, dangerous environments......cases like this will keep happening.

Something doesn't add up. Everything in this saga led us to think the children were with Lonna the vast majority of time. Now, for the custody hearing, the grandmother says she had the kids. There may be more than one stretcher of the truth in her family. jmo.

I myself question the idea of Lonna's own mother taking care of that little 5 yr old now....they whole family/clan dynamics is not healthy one bit.

For those of you trying to figure out the "one hundred and twenty, a cop, and a couch I didn't know about"

google couch in the urban dictionary, I think the rest will make some sense

ETA: urban dictionary is not for the faint of heart LOL

For those of you trying to figure out the "one hundred and twenty, a cop, and a couch I didn't know about"

look up couch in the urban dictionary, I think the rest will make some sense

Learn something new everyday here....

google couch in the urban dictionary, I think the rest will make some sense

ETA: urban dictionary is not for the faint of heart LOL

Yeah, I immediately thought $120 was code for some sex act. LL
was talking to another stripper right? She'd know the lingo.

Learn something new everyday here....

ETA: I want to undo what I read. I'm too visual. LOL
I did some research on ecstasy and "rolling" and then cop and couch in urban dictionary and now that conversation makes more sense

Yeah, I immediately thought $120 was code for some sex act. LL
was talking to another stripper right? She'd know the lingo.

Yes, but the 120 could also reference 120mg of ecstasy. If I understand correctly that is a common amount of ecstasy to "roll" with

Yes, but the 120 could also reference 120mg of ecstasy. If I understand correctly that is a common amount of ecstasy to "roll" with

Wow, you're right. Good sleuthing Kairi'sMom!

RE & LL won't be getting out of jail unless someone bonds them out for starters i would imagine? LE are building a murder case against them both now i would think from what Chief Hackney has said they are doing. So there's no telling what will happen in the coming weeks. It will be interesting to see when further charges against the pair will be forthcoming.

Add in even if Ebron does get bonded out in Duval ....his bond in Baker county has already been revoked...he will be handed over to Baker county right away...he will see no freedom at all.

I thought ecstasy also.

It seems to be a drug she would want to use. Wasn't it found in the apartment along with cocaine and some other drugs back in May when she was arrested with WRE?

I listened to the whole recorded conversation to get the context of what she was saying, and it makes sense to me what she may have been saying. Drinking led to ecstasy led to a couch she doesn't remember. I'm still not sure about the "cop" part.

"Cop" meanings from Urban dictionary

Top Definition
cop
to get, recieve, purchase, steal, or have
Yo im about to cop a drink, want one?

Can also mean weed or drugs.

Does anyone remember what the court date was for Baker county?

"Cop" meanings from Urban dictionary

Top Definition
cop
to get, recieve, purchase, steal, or have
Yo im about to cop a drink, want one?

Can also mean weed or drugs.

So maybe she mixed some drugs? She said she wanted to get wasted.

Ugh.

A 120 is a full erm intimate area wax. A "couch" is a type of very intimate lap dance. Don't ask me how I know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998