GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copied a timeline over from a previous thread and plopped in the argument about the bruise/ear fluid into the afternoon and into the evening. Which makes more sense?

Daytime: Lonna says it was a lazy day spent watching movies.

Afternoon?? Argument about Lonzie's bruise and fluid in ear??

5pm'ish (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned. Resident in area said LE told him Ebron was doing a practice run but LE has not stated this publicly.

Evening?? Argument about Lonzie's bruise and fluid in ear??

8pm: Ebron and Lonna at laundromat. Lonna says she last saw Lonzie at laundromat. What time did they arrive/depart? Were both kids there?

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says Ebron got out of passenger seat and went into driver's seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter. Lonna says she kissed the kids good-bye.

Up until midnight: rain

12:33am at gas station

2:10am Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running (car needs to be hot-wired under the hood to be started). Carrying a shirt in his hands. 5yo girl at apartment.

2:19am Ebron calls 911 from home about stolen car and abduction. LE says Lonna was on her way home...but not sure this means at the time the call was placed or when LE showed up??

2:30'ish. Manager says Lonna ended her shift at work. She received a ride home from a co-worker.

2:40'ish (found about 20 minutes after 911 call): LE find abandoned car, still running. Initial reports say keys were in the ignition. Ebron says he had the keys with him.
Meanwhile, Co-worker says Lonna first asked to stop at another woman's apartment to get money owed her. Cops asked her if she was a dancer and had a black boyfriend. She said "no" to both questions. She said "yes" when asked if she had a two-year old boy. She knew at this point that a child was missing. When co-worker drover Lonna to her apartment building, Lonna asked to be dropped elsewhere, but co-worker declined that request. Co-worker said Lonna was texting in the car on the ride home and did not show emotion.

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH CORRECTONS/ADDITIONS. Thanks!!

Wasn't RE also served papers somewhere around 5p.m.ish?

Yes! I think it was 5:45pm? I added it to the timeline. Do you recall the details - was he at the apartment?

5pm'ish (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned. Resident in area said LE told him Ebron was doing a practice run but LE has not stated this publicly.

After 5pm - Ebron was served with papers.

8pm: Ebron and Lonna at laundromat. Lonna says she last saw Lonzie at laundromat. What time did they arrive/depart? Were both kids there?

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says Ebron got out of passenger seat and went into driver's seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter. Lonna says she kissed the kids good-bye.

2:10am Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running (car needs to be hot-wired under the hood to be started). Carrying a shirt in his hands. 5yo girl at apartment.

2:19am Ebron calls 911 from home about stolen car and abduction. LE says Lonna was on her way home...but not sure this means at the time the call was placed or when LE showed up??

2:30'ish. Manager says Lonna ended her shift at work. She received a ride home from a co-worker.

2:40'ish (found about 20 minutes after 911 call): LE find abandoned car, still running. Initial reports say keys were in the ignition. Ebron says he had the keys with him.
Meanwhile, Co-worker says Lonna first asked to stop at another woman's apartment to get money owed her. Cops asked her if she was a dancer and had a black boyfriend. She said "no" to both questions. She said "yes" when asked if she had a two-year old boy. She knew at this point that a child was missing. When co-worker drover Lonna to her apartment building, Lonna asked to be dropped elsewhere, but co-worker declined that request. Co-worker said Lonna was texting in the car on the ride home and did not show emotion.

I think the argument happened in the afternoon, not the evening. if someone visited between 1 and 2 and mentioned the bruising and fluid to Lonna, then IMO that is when the argument happened. I think the visitor witnessed the argument.
JMO

I think the argument happened in the afternoon, not the evening. if someone visited between 1 and 2 and mentioned the bruising and fluid to Lonna, then IMO that is when the argument happened. I think the visitor witnessed the argument.
JMO

That's what I'm thinking too. And I'm guessing this was probably "morning" in their routine considering how late they stay up. So they started the day with this argument and with Lonzie sick.

What happened between the 1:00'ish argument and parking the car in the late afternoon? Watching movies in bed?

WHY did Ebron get up from watching movies to move his car to the location where it was found later? He needed it again when they went to the laundromat.

Yes! I think it was 5:45pm? I added it to the timeline. Do you recall the details - was he at the apartment?

Wasn't his car parked earlier in the day in same neighborhood that LE retrieved @ 2:40?

Wasn't his car parked earlier in the day in same neighborhood that LE retrieved @ 2:40?

Yes - see 5pm'ish on the timeline. It was parked and then moved before it started to rain. The rain started around 7pm.

RBBM

Lonna said the last time she saw Lonzie was in the car when she was dropped off at work:

The last time she saw her toddler, he and his big sister, Lily, were in the car with Ruben Ebron as they dropped her off for work, Lonna recalls.

"I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they came to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again," she said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

Does anyone remember where she mentioned seeing him at the laundromat? I've looked and looked and can't find it - too many articles to sift through.

P.S. Thanks, Inthedetails for keeping track of the timeline!

The article stated that they got into the argument the "night before" he disappeared.

That can have 2 meanings ... since he "disappeared" at 2am on the 24th that could mean the argument took place sometime before mom went to work on the 23rd or it could also mean sometime on the night of the 22nd.

When people are talking about those very early hours it is fairly common to just lump them into the day before. So say if on Friday you stay up until 2am you would refer to that as Friday night. Does that make sense?

This could mean he was injured on the 22nd and was put to sleep and possibly never woke up on the 23rd.

The article stated that they got into the argument the "night before" he disappeared.

That can have 2 meanings ... since he "disappeared" at 2am on the 24th that could mean the argument took place sometime before mom went to work on the 23rd or it could also mean sometime on the night of the 22nd.

When people are talking about those very early hours it is fairly common to just lump them into the day before. So say if on Friday you stay up until 2am you would refer to that as Friday night. Does that make sense?

This could mean he was injured on the 22nd and was put to sleep and possibly never woke up on the 23rd.

Yeah.
I'd have to watch the last briefing again, but I'm certain Hackney said there was a visitor between 1 and 2 pm on the 23rd.

I think "the day before" is the 23rd since we're getting the info from LE. I could be wrong, of course!

JMO.

Yeah.
I'd have to watch the last briefing again, but I'm certain Hackney said there was a visitor between 1 and 2 pm on the 23rd.

Was it a visitor?
I know they said between 1 and 2 was the last time anyone besides Lonna and Ruben saw him and I'm wondering if its his sister!
Just a thought!

I just watched the presser again. Chief Hackney clarified that the bruise argument happened the night (evening?) before the 2 a.m 911 call, so on the 23rd.

Also, he said it wasn't the roommate who told Lonna about the bruise so I think it was whoever was visiting between 1 and 2 p.m. that day, although I could see Lonzie's sister saying something about fluid coming out of Lonzie's ear too.

[video=youtube;Q5wpYSq9H-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wpYSq9H-k[/video]

Was it a visitor?
I know they said between 1 and 2 was the last time anyone besides Lonna and Ruben saw him and I'm wondering if its his sister!
Just a thought!

You think a 5 year old mentioned lethargy, vomit, fluid seeping from an ear, and a bruise?

ETA: yes, I think it was the visitor. Maybe the roommate. Not the 5 year old.

You think a 5 year old mentioned lethargy, vomit, fluid seeping from an ear, and a bruise?

Was your brother ok? No he was sleeping all the time he was throwing up. Mommy said he had a bump on his head.

Your probably right but I do think u can get a lot of info from kids even info u don't really want.

Was your brother ok? No he was sleeping all the time he was throwing up. Mommy said he had a bump on his head.

Your probably right but I do think u can get a lot of info from kids even info u don't really want.

I know what you mean. I just thought the info was pretty detailed and not the stuff you could extrapolate from a 5 year old's words. Who knows. The 5 year old was definitely the smartest of the bunch, that's for sure.

Who clearly is NOT a credible witness imo.

Yeah, it was probably the visitor. Hackney said it wasn't the roommate and I agree that Lonzie's sister wouldn't be able to give that accurate of a description.

It's pretty disgusting that someone pointed out Lonzie's injuries sometime in the early afternoon and Lonna even argued with Ebron over what caused them yet she apparently ignored the bruise, fluid, lethargy and vomiting and instead decided to go to work that night. What could she have possibly told herself that made it okay to leave Lonzie like that - and to leave him with the very person she accused of inflicting the injury? SMDH. :steamed:

Does anyone else think that for the little girl to have seen/ noticed all of these things, that it must have been light out?

Yes. And she was witness to way too much for a little girl to see. I hope she thought Lonzie was just sleeping or sick instead of already (likely, IMO) passed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, it was probably the visitor. Hackney said it wasn't the roommate and I agree that Lonzie's sister wouldn't be able to give that accurate of a description.

It's pretty disgusting that someone pointed out Lonzie's injuries sometime in the early afternoon and Lonna even argued with Ebron over what caused them yet she apparently ignored the bruise, fluid, lethargy and vomiting and instead decided to go to work that night. What could she have possibly told herself that made it okay to leave Lonzie like that - and to leave him with the very person she accused of inflicting the injury? SMDH. :steamed:

This is why I don't think there was a visitor. If his sister told LE Ruben hit my brother he had a bump on his head.
He was sleeping all the time and had yucky stuff coming out his ear.
He threw up and we had to go to the laundry to wash the stuff.
Then LE changed it to Lethargic Vomiting etc etc.

I don't think anyone Ebron or Lonna know--Knows the word Lethargic! Except maybe his mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46