GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
00f4203257ab8d332d2f6fec4e5493e3.jpg

This is the blue house, someone was on my butt prolly thinking I was crazy so I couldn't stop .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Queen. Please don't delay sending this in. I think you are on to something here. If I still lived there if be poking around already.
I remember this house as I use to live down Sunbeam many many years ago. I worked at a place on Phillips and would drive down to McDonalds in front of the Avenues for breakfast all the time and double back to get to work. It's no time at all. Unless there was a train and then I'd race down to try to beat it on Shad.
It's minutes.
It would make sense that he wouldn't go too far from home because remember it's suppose to be a car theft - they would ditch the child soon after discovering the unwanted baggage right?

I think the fact that Lily mentioned scary woods is the most significant part of the list. Woods aren't scary if you are driving by. They ARE scary if you are left alone in the car, at dusk, and your little brother that was just laying lifeless next to you in the back seat is now gone, and the adults came back without him.

Exactly.

I think the fact that Lily mentioned scary woods is the most significant part of the list. Woods aren't scary if you are driving by. They ARE scary if you are left alone in the car, at dusk, and your little brother that was just laying lifeless next to you in the back seat is now gone, and the adults came back without him.

Or, if you are awakened and dragged into the woods in the middle of the night and made to wait nearby while mommy's violent boyfriend hides your baby brother's body. And then threatened by boyfriend that if you tell anyone you'll end up there too.

Poor baby girl. I'm so glad that someone with compassion has gotten her to a therapist to deal with whatever it was she saw. :(

IMO, I think WRE probably left the car running(with no kids) hours before 2am at the apartment with the expectation that someone from or visiting the complex would take the bait and jack it. Due to a rainy night, less candidates were out. He checked around 2am and, with no takers, he had to come up with plan B. The neighborhood where he left the car had few that would have taken the running car bait...

That is a very good thought! It would explain the late night gas station journey. He'd need plenty of gas to leave the car running long enough for it to be stolen.

She may have seen McD's and remembered it, even if it wasn't that close. In fact, she may have eaten there earlier that day. It's still relevant.

Are there any other fast food places near that area? Or older restaurants that a little kid could mistake for McD's? Sometimes there's knock off type restaurants that look similar to McD's and sometimes little kids think all fast food restaurants are McD's especially if they only get a glimpse of a similar building.

There is a McDonalds on University between Powers and Old St. Augustine Rd.

"Scary woods". He was buried in the scary woods. The car passed a McD's and a fountain, there was a stop at a blue house to get a shovel, they crossed rail road tracks and then at last to the scary woods where the little brother went in and never came out.

Leave the house, cross the tracks go towards the woods.

Backtrack to return shovel and pass the fountain and the McD's.

He had to get a shovel, so he had to stop somewhere. Somewhere that he knew would have a shovel and where he could take it without anyone noticing so he would not have to explain anything.

Where do his grandma/grandpa live?

on the news 4 Jax site where cb is interviewed, cb says .paraphrased...he heard L's voice on the phone two days before disappearance.

Maybe LL called him the night or day L was hurt and he heard him L crying in background..?

and why is he also saying..paraphrase...hoping he is just out there playing and smiling with whoever he is

and why does everyone have (cant say word i want) have black eyes? cb. ll. lb. Look at Lls face on same link above mug shot....she has an injury close to eyes.

i would no be surprised if ll attacked cb.

sorry for no caps. i only have one hand.

does anyone jnow who bailed ll out?

RE had a knot over his eye in the mugshot too! Hmmm...

Just had a sickening thought while looking at photos of LL going in and then out of jail.

I am thinking, just like Casey Anthony, she just might be enjoying all the publicity & attention on HER.

Just had a sickening thought while looking at photos of LL going in and then out of jail.

I am thinking, just like Casey Anthony, she just might be enjoying all the publicity & attention on HER.

And Misty, the runner-up in the Florida Mom of the Decade contest. JMO She enjoyed some of that there notoriety, as well.
I was gonna ask what Florida puts in the water down there. But who am I kidding?? We all know that Casey, Misty & Lonna don't drink water. Smh

ETA: I know that Misty was not Haleigh's Bio Mom, but Haleigh disappeared on her watch.

And its very interesting.
Casey was set free.
And Misty was incarcerated for drugs.

These women never had to pay for their crimes.

Lonna will eventually get arrested again probably for drugs like Misty did and IMO it will be a sting operation by local LE.

These little ones are not usually found!

All JMO

Are there any other fast food places near that area? Or older restaurants that a little kid could mistake for McD's? Sometimes there's knock off type restaurants that look similar to McD's and sometimes little kids think all fast food restaurants are McD's especially if they only get a glimpse of a similar building.
That one gave me a chuckle, just on a personal note. My kids loved their Mickey D's and there is no way they would eat "knockoff" McNuggets, believe me I tried. I have BINS full of happy meal toys. But LiL may not have eaten, just passed by. Stilll I think most 5 year olds know their Golden Arches.

"Scary woods". He was buried in the scary woods. The car passed a McD's and a fountain, there was a stop at a blue house to get a shovel, they crossed rail road tracks and then at last to the scary woods where the little brother went in and never came out.

He had to get a shovel, so he had to stop somewhere. Somewhere that he knew would have a shovel and where he could take it without anyone noticing so he would not have to explain anything.

Whose grandma? LL's family is in Baker County. I really don't feel like RE would go to Baker County, it is not his turf. RE's parents live on the Northside. Their house would be a good place to get a shovel, but I don't know if that fits the timeline. Maybe he drove around looking for open garages or landscape trucks and stole one. Hopefully JSO has contacted home improvement stores for purchase records. JSO solved a murder years ago by tracing a piece of a shovel label found in a grave back to the purchaser....very interesting case, so I know they would be looking at those things.

This is all just your guess and your opinion, right? Newcomers might read it as fact, and it is not.

But yes, scary woods does seem to be an important landmark, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's buried in some wooded area.

Of all the places known to have been searched, how many have any or all of the items on the list nearby the landmarks on the list (McD's, scary woods, rr tracks, fountain, blue house)?

RE was off the radar for two hours. Assuming he hurriedly buried little Lonzie in maybe 10-15 minutes, that would provide him the farthest chance of travel at approximately 52 minutes of travel time one way, then 52 minutes back. As a best guess, of course.

How about this theory: Has that radius been mapped with our list of landmarks in mind as items to be seen along the way? Perhaps the Golden Arches (M) and rr tracks are key to the direction headed, and the blue house and fountain were a stop along the way. That would leave the agreed upon scary woods as the ultimate destination.

This is all just your guess and your opinion, right? Newcomers might read it as fact, and it is not.

But yes, scary woods does seem to be an important landmark, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's buried in some wooded area.

Of all the places known to have been searched, how many have any or all of the items on the list nearby the landmarks on the list (McD's, scary woods, rr tracks, fountain, blue house)?

RE was off the radar for two hours. Assuming he hurriedly buried little Lonzie in maybe 10-15 minutes, that would provide him the farthest chance of travel at approximately 52 minutes of travel time one way, then 52 minutes back. As a best guess, of course.

How about this theory: Has that radius been mapped with our list of landmarks in mind as items to be seen along the way? Perhaps the Golden Arches (M) and rr tracks are key to the direction headed, and the blue house and fountain were a stop along the way. That would leave the agreed upon scary woods as the ultimate destination.

RBBM
I'm bringing forward skibaboo's awesome case map:
Perhaps those points of interest can be added in the next time skibaboo logs in + sees your post. I think it would be helpful to see them in perspective visually. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php
attachment.php

Screenshots from Google Earth with railroads highlighted as well as showing just how close the tracks are to the apartment.

Edited for smaller pics. Not sure what I'm doing! :gaah:

Attachments

• Jacksonville.JPG
    Jacksonville.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 182
  • Jacksonville2.JPG
    Jacksonville2.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 182
Page 14 through 18 or 19 on this thread have some other good ideas of places to check.

RBBM
I'm bringing forward skibaboo's awesome case map:

Perhaps those points of interest can be added in the next time skibaboo logs in + sees your post. I think it would be helpful to see them in perspective visually. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks kimi :)

I did add a bunch of markers this morning. You should see them on the map now.

Is this info. from Lonzie's sister verified to be from her about what happened to her brother at the time he went missing, and that he was in the car and then he wasn't after he was removed from the car into the scary woods? For all we know it could of been RE going into some scary woods to do a drug deal or get drugs from his supplier seeing as LE have confirmed he's a dealer, and that he left the little girl in the car all by herself? If it was to do with Lonzie then Lonzie would have gone missing from the car IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashley_erin