GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please ask are there going to be any more searches for him?

SInce you asked :D
I think it was Ebron. I think he was high and mad and had enough of a sick Lonzie. I think he hit him - probably not premeditated, but more like in a fit of rage - panicked, and then dumped Lonzie somewhere. Why not the 5 year old? She wasn't sick, so wasn't whining/crying/being needy like sick kids are and I think she's learned in her 5 years to be quiet (she has lived in a chaotic home full of DV and drug use and knows, IMO, when to make herself invisible.)

I am on the fence with LLB. I don't think she was involved, but she doesn't seem to be a good mother and only is concerned with herself. IMO she wasn't involved, but doesn't really care, or else cared and escalated her drug use (injecting bath salts...seriously?!) to cope.

I don't think CB is involved. He's clearly not a good person i.e. drugs, DV, etc., but I don't believe that he was in Jax when Lonzie went missing or in the days prior.

All IMO and all subject to change if more info becomes available!

I agree with you. I have thoughts nagging me as to where this baby is. Wonder if they have checked freezers, storage garages?? Somewhere they could re-visit if needed.

SInce you asked :D
I think it was Ebron. I think he was high and mad and had enough of a sick Lonzie. I think he hit him - probably not premeditated, but more like in a fit of rage - panicked, and then dumped Lonzie somewhere. Why not the 5 year old? She wasn't sick, so wasn't whining/crying/being needy like sick kids are and I think she's learned in her 5 years to be quiet (she has lived in a chaotic home full of DV and drug use and knows, IMO, when to make herself invisible.)

I am on the fence with LLB. I don't think she was involved, but she doesn't seem to be a good mother and only is concerned with herself. IMO she wasn't involved, but doesn't really care, or else cared and escalated her drug use (injecting bath salts...seriously?!) to cope.

I don't think CB is involved. He's clearly not a good person i.e. drugs, DV, etc., but I don't believe that he was in Jax when Lonzie went missing or in the days prior.

All IMO and all subject to change if more info becomes available!
Injecting bath salts? Ugh, is that what Molly is?

I think LLB is involved in Lonzie's death. Maybe not intentionally, but not getting care when he needed. And he passed in both their care. I think Ebron was the disposer. She went to werk starting the cover up. Everything fell apart when the car was found too early.

I don't think CB was involved, but not sure how much he knows.

Either way, regardless who did what, I just wish some body would fess up damit and give Lonzie a proper burial!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Injecting bath salts? Ugh, is that what Molly is?

I think LLB is involved in Lonzie's death. Maybe not intentionally, but not getting care when he needed. And he passed in both their care. I think Ebron was the disposer. She went to werk starting the cover up. Everything fell apart when the car was found too early.

I don't think CB was involved, but not sure how much he knows.

Either way, regardless who did what, I just wish some body would fess up damit and give Lonzie a proper burial!

Yeah, this is my opinion as well. That's the only reason I can come up with, as to why LB wouldn't give up RE... If she gives up RE, then she'll go down too, cause they're both complicit in the death of Lonzie, so they both keep their mouths shut. IMO.

Ive been around here for a long time and always wondered but never asked......why are threads "bumped"up? If there is nothing new, what is the reason? When I look at the "missing forum" and see a case near the top, I always think there has been some news or a break, etc. When all there is "bump", it's disappointing.....

Sounds to me like someone is very afraid of being incarcerated the rest of his life. It's just more of WRE's typical hypocritical, lying, manipulative blah, blah, blah. He can't manipulate the police, he can't manipulate his family, his ex, not even LLB (innocent or not, but if she knows something about him, he doesn't want her to talk). Who is left? The public.

Methinks he's managed to tighten the guilty noose a bit tighter...he's now implied that LE knows that CB, LLB, and their "driver" know something about him and Lonzie's disappearance and therefore are trying to keep them in jail until they spill the beans on him.

I also wondered if this is an attempt to get a message to or manipulate them (if they do know what happened to Lonzie). I got the impression his defending their current incarceration was a way of sending them the message that he is "loyal" to them, perhaps hoping they will remain loyal in return?

GutInstinct, I have two schools of thought because I keep getting mixed messages from WRE's mouth...
One, he's the sole actor in Lonzie's death/disappearance.
Two, they were all guilty in Lonzie's death/disappearance and made a pact to cover it up.
I lean towards one, because I do think someone would have turned by now to save their own skins.

ETA: in scenario two, I mean at least one more person knows what happened but perhaps three or even four. Because he sort of implicates that the other guy who was driving knows something too. Unless, I'm reading it wrong.

Kairi's Mom - GR8 point on the "get a message to manipulate them' --- I sensed that immediately when I read the *joke interview. Trying to let them know that he cares about them. ***puke++++
Why mention he and LLB were hugging and kissing in jail. Eeek. And... me and Chris became friends. And ...feel bad that LLB is in jail.

Yes, there is a reason he said those things - I just have no effing clue what it is - which is what I asked ya'll what you thought. And - tks everyone for sharing your thoughts.

Ive been around here for a long time and always wondered but never asked......why are threads "bumped"up? If there is nothing new, what is the reason? When I look at the "missing forum" and see a case near the top, I always think there has been some news or a break, etc. When all there is "bump", it's disappointing.....

I would consider Ebron's interivew and Lonna's no-show in court "news," but some people bump threads because they don't want the missing person to be forgotten. I guess. I've never really thought about it before, so IDK.

Now don't quote me on this, lol, but cases get "bumped" to keep them on the first page.

Yeah, this is my opinion as well. That's the only reason I can come up with, as to why LB wouldn't give up RE... If she gives up RE, then she'll go down too, cause they're both complicit in the death of Lonzie, so they both keep their mouths shut. IMO.

I agree and think they are both covering for one another too. And LB was very reluctant to get dropped at her place of residence that early morning when her co worker gave her a ride home from work.

to spread awareness and keep the focus on the missing person.

More calls released today?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/jail-house-transcripts-ruben-ebron-case-released/nnxRX/

According to jail records, Ebron asked Barton during a visit if she believed that he knew where Lonzie was. -

Barton tells Ebron:
“I believe that if you knew where my baby was, that you love me enough that you would tell me. I really do. I don’t see you being able to do that to me, and if I’m wrong, then you’ve got the Lord to answer to for that.

According to records, Ebron tells Barton that she’s wrong. -

That's she is wrong? Wrong about what?

See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ron-case-released/nnxRX/#sthash.K3vu8uQc.dpuf

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/jail-house-transcripts-ruben-ebron-case-released/nnxRX/

According to jail records, Ebron asked Barton during a visit if she believed that he knew where Lonzie was. -

Barton tells Ebron:
“I believe that if you knew where my baby was, that you love me enough that you would tell me. I really do. I don’t see you being able to do that to me, and if I’m wrong, then you’ve got the Lord to answer to for that.

According to records, Ebron tells Barton that she’s wrong. -

See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ron-case-released/nnxRX/#sthash.K3vu8uQc.dpuf

The call sounds staged. IMO. They both know all calls are recorded and the sunshine law will release it. Ridiculous.... I don't want to forget Lonzie, but I can hardly stand anymore of these creeps.

Lying Ebron tells lying Lonna 'she's wrong' end of article...well that was a pretty pointless 1 minute of my life reading I'll never get back!

Staged, staged, staged....I hate those pair with every bit of me!

Where is Lonzie, where are you sweet child?

Too bad that "you're wrong" doesn't count as an actual confession.

State requests Ebron and Barton be tried together in Lonzie case

The prosecution is seeking approval from a judge to try Lonna Barton and Ruben Ebron together for their involvement in the disappearance of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton, according to a motion filed September 29.

Citing the nearly identical sets of charges and actions for both Barton and Ebron, the state has asked that a judge move to try the pair together.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...on-be-tried-together-in-lonzie-case/73547458/

Barton tells Ebron:

According to records, Ebron tells Barton that she’s wrong.-

BBM

IDK, but I took it as a confession, imo.
LL clearly states, "If I'm wrong...."

And Enbron replies, "You're wrong."
So, imo, he is telling her that he does not love her enough to tell her where Little Lonzie is located. And that he is willing to keep that
information from her.

All my posts are :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members