Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. —
Parents in Osceola County Schools are getting new alerts letting them know if their child is absent from school.

The new policy means attendance alert calls will still go out at the end of the school day, but they’ll also go out in the morning, too.

If interested, more at link...

Updated: 2:24 PM EDT Mar 26, 2024

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. —
The prime suspect in the disappearance and death of 13-year-old Madeline Soto will soon be on trial in Osceola County.

According to updated records from the Osceola Clerk, Sterns' trial will begin on May 13. Additionally, his pre-trial appearance will be on April 24.

More at link ...

Updated: 12:52 PM EDT Mar 14, 2024

Supplemental discovery. Would be interested to know if that meant more evidence was found or if it means finishing up paperwork for what we already know.
Yep, I think so…

“Supplemental discovery is a later set of questions or requests for information from the opposing party in a lawsuit, such as in the form of interrogatories or requests for production. Supplemental discovery, seeks to find out what has changed since the initial disclosure to uncover any new information that is crucial to the case. After answering a discovery request, the answering party has a duty to provide further information if the answer later turns out to be inaccurate.

It is governed by rules of civil procedure, which vary by state, as well as the court's deadline for discovery in the case. In most states, there are certain standard interrogatories to help you find out new information: update, supplemental, surveillance and expert interrogatories.”

Love it! I am 110% with you! I had a feeling she misspoke when I said "we can't easily figure out if the blonde lady got her facts mixed up, and/or remembers incorrectly.". Which is why I wish she had shown us proof of where she got her "facts" from which is what I love about WS. We provide proof. :)
Im still scratching my head about what time JS got to the school. IIRC, she never said the time? I swear it was supposedly at 4pm originally reported, but subsequent media reports are saying 4:30pm.

if 4:30pm, she arrived almost a half hour later for pickup and was not there for bell time at 4:04 or even shortly thereafter waiting while the kids poured out and cars were there. however, IMO whether it was 4 or 4:30, she never checked inside the school when she realized she wasnt there.

did JS ever leave the complex at all that day? Im interested in her phone use all day sunday, sunday nite and all day monday.

Im still scratching my head about what time JS got to the school. IIRC, she never said the time? I swear it was supposedly at 4pm originally reported, but subsequent media reports are saying 4:30pm.

if 4:30pm, she arrived almost a half hour later for pickup and was not there for bell time at 4:04 or even shortly thereafter waiting while the kids poured out and cars were there. however, IMO whether it was 4 or 4:30, she never checked inside the school when she realized she wasnt there.

did JS ever leave the complex at all that day? Im interested in her phone use all day sunday, sunday nite and all day monday.
I don’t think we’ve heard what JS was doing all day before school pick up? SS also has 4 hours of unexplained time (to us) in the middle of the day as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon