FL FL - Madison, WhtMale 1119UMFL, 21-55, hit & run victim, Aug'80

Dr. Gerald Lennon Hill, MD
Male, Age 76, Graduated 1966, University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Internship in 1967 at John Peter Smith Hospital, Texas.

He could have been Daniel Fogg's doctor!

Have you chased this Carl?

They have no identifiers on the UID, and they can't even locate his body, so it probably wouldn't help much.

Namus says " Dental information / charting is available and entered" and " Fingerprint information is available elsewhere." So either they've located some identifiers or Namus needs to be corrected.

Bumping for this John Doe. Do we actually know the eye color? Unless I'm missing it, neither NamUs nor Doe list it, and I can't tell if the picture is an actual depiction of the eye color or if the artist is guessing in the facial reconstruction because they were unable to determine it due to decomposition. Also, as Carbuff mentioned over a year ago, it states fingerprints are located elsewhere. I ask because I have a potential match but, as Carl said, if there are no identifiers, it's really not worth wasting anyone's time over it.

The missingwam page was about my father. He went missing at age 19 from houston. Im pretty sure he was murdered in Houston

Missingwam aka william anthony marshall was my father...he was 18 or 19 when he went missing

I was looking around for a match to

Missing Person
Lawrence Colton
Duval County, Florida
28 to 30 year old white male

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/32845/0/

And I found this Doe.

According to Namus: Larry was last seen hitchhiking out of Jacksonville Fl and this Doe was possibly hitchhiking to Jacksonville Fl. a year later.

The ages are within range. Height is off by 1 inch. Weight is not estimated for JD on Namus (weight on DN says 112lbs), Larry was 125lbs to 140lbs.

The photos and reconstructed image are a good 10 years apart.

Any thoughts?

1980NamUs UP # 795 and Lawrence Colton.jpg

I submitted Lawrence Colton the other day so we'll see where that goes.

I think Larry Colton was ruled out NamUs has "0 Missing Person Exclusions"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood