FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sure is a strange one. The cold killing. The cockiness.

Then his coaching kids. Strange.

Reminds me of Ted Bundy and his work at the suicide prevention center and being an ex law student. Just another sociopath, IMO.

I don’t see it as warning. He goes away. Comes back. Shoots them without them reallizing they are holding the weapon of their demise. Ha ha on them.

Remember he shot one of the people point blank. That is really different than from a distance

With his other victims, he got away. That wouldn't happen at McD's. I still think he liked being the guy nobody suspected, the guy who commits crimes without being caught, who takes risks and gets away with them.

jmopinion

Interesting that Seminole Heights restaurant community suffered during the serial killings.
The father's experience in the restaurant business would understand what that is like , maybe the son did too.imo speculation.

I hope everyone in the neighborhood goes out to eat tonight!

psychopathy appears to be the exact opposite of PTSD in structure and function of the brain. If you can imagine having PTSD, then imagine the total opposite of sensitivity to fear. the memory is not attached to emotional experiences in psychopathy either, so there is a lack of learning from experience. they only respond to losing their freedoms and entitlements, but it's not always a very big motivator.

bbm

Funny you posted this. . when reading the very helpful discussion/definition of psychopathy, I wondered out loud "what's the opposite, because that pretty much describes me!" I've not been diagnosed with PTSD, but I've always been the anxious/fearful/too-in touch-with-my-emotions/type. thanks!

I just remembered something... the day ronald felton was killed there was a lot of chatter on the scanner about woodbridge elementary school and something about a gate i think...and someone calling and reporting something. I think it was after school hours bc i remember thinking they wouldn't need to lock the school down since there werent any kids there.

I always thought it was related to the killer bc they were being very conservative with the details and even made mention of "using landlines instead of radio so nobody would know what we got" it was close to the time they said something like "go cover the back window, hes athletic" and it was also close to the time they had set up a perimeter around an apartment building near a CVS but nothing panned out.

I just mapped woodbridge elementary to his home on millwood and its only 7 minutes. Maybe they chased leads to that area and then things went cold or they second guessed themselves. I wonder how close if at all they ever got to figuring out who he was

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;rdOaGF3DSZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdOaGF3DSZI[/video]

This guy was so close to being out of the woods. All he had to do was to keep his belongings in his car. He wasn't even in the radar and didn't live in seminole heights. I guess part of him wanted to get caught?

RE: the NY arrest - it sounds like there may not have been a conviction? If that's the case, maybe he had it expunged from his record, or perhaps he opted for pre-trial intervention (which may have sealed the record?) Just my initial thoughts.

Also, to the person asking about the gun: I think it was a Glock brand gun with SIG S&W .40 ammo, though I could be mistaken. Haven't been able to follow the thread too closely today.

I'm also wondering if the animal killings reported in SH might or might not tie into this?

This whole case seems very surreal.

But I have to wonder...

We ARE talking about Florida after all...

Does anyone suppose the Donaldsons rented out their car to someone and that someone used it to commit the murders??

And yes, unfortunately that can be done here in Florida:

App will let owners rent out their cars

He would have had to rent out the gun too---ballistics proved the gun was used in the killings and he stated the
gun was never out of his possesion since purchasing it---- case closed ---ready for trial

He would have had to rent out the gun too---ballistics proved the gun was used in the killings and he stated the
gun was never out of his possesion since purchasing it---- case closed ---ready for trial

And his phone pinged close to 3 of the murders. Plus I think the blood on the hoodie will trace back to one of the victims.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/Childh...gs-suspect-saw-a-change-in-attitude_163116986
Childhood friend of Seminole Heights killings suspect saw a change in attitude
[FONT=&amp]Updated: [/FONT][FONT=&amp]November 29, 2017 at 04:11 PM

[/FONT]
Around last Easter, Keyworth said, a group of old buddies had gotten together for a friendly game of pickup basketball. But when Donaldson was fouled, Keyworth saw rage in his once patient friend’s eyes.

I am curious too. Looking back I have to say, your ideas were right on target. You should become a Forensic Psychologist. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Thats especially good to hear since its almost finals week and Im hating life right now [emoji23]. working on finishing up my BS majoring in criminal justice, minoring in psych and starting the accelerated MS program. My academic concentrations are probably a little too backwards to go into Forensic Psych but thanks for the encouragement! I needed that this week lol

Thats especially good to hear since its almost finals week and Im hating life right now [emoji23]. working on finishing up my BS majoring in criminal justice, minoring in psych and starting the accelerated MS program. My academic concentrations are probably a little too backwards to go into Forensic Psych but thanks for the encouragement! I needed that this week lol

You’re welcome! I feel you. I’m in two masters programs:
MSIT: CyberSecurity and MSHS: Homeland Security Law and & Policy. I had one exam today, have one more next week, one homework, two labs and a policy memo due!

You’re welcome! I feel you. I’m in two masters programs:
MSIT: CyberSecurity and MSHS: Homeland Security Law and & Policy. I had one exam today, have one more next week, one homework, two labs and a policy memo due!

Oh yikes! Nice. You def win most stressed sleuth of 2017 then haha

Oh yikes! Nice. You def win most stressed sleuth of 2017 then haha

My life is more stressful than school believe it or not. Sleuthing is my *me* time. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member