FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty

i think much more is coming in this arena
If as many imo, suggest, that characters in our dreams are representations of different aspects of ourselves and perhaps family members..
then, could the persons inexplicably shot, be people who represent something or someone to the perp?
Complete speculation, imo, respectfully..
http://www.wtsp.com/news/latest-seminoleheights-victim-was-on-his-way-to-feed-homeless/491795617
Ronald Felton.
Ronald%20Felton_1510680613627_11693811_ver1.0.png

Appearance loosely compared to ..
http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/howell-donaldson-rosita-mother-father-family-tampa/

The initial presser was so strange to me.

I now understand why.

Cops broke the law -- you cant put anyone in handcuffs and the back of a cop car without charging someone with a crime

according to the article at the time he was placed in the car:

[FONT=&amp]he was not under arrest and had not been formally accused of any wrongdoing or connection to the possible Tampa serial killings. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]he might have some legal benefits here -- a defense attorney would certainly want to know why his client was handcuffed and placed in a cop car, schelped to the station , .[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This might explain why there was a sudden request for an attorney-- might have accidently by accident oopps not been given his miranda rights -- of course they cant nor would they -- he was not under arrest for anything (hey its a high pressure case)[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]IMO this also helps explain the peculiarities of the initial presser.

[/FONT]If there is any truth to family having some financial resources and being able to hire an attorney they can have some very serious issues down the road

you cant take people civil liberties away while you go hunt to see if the person you have handcuffed MIGHT have committed a crime

explains the (struck me as so bizarre in the initial presser) that we are getting our paperwork in order while having a citizen at the station

not the correct order nor how it works in america

“We have to be very careful what we release because this person might be completely innocent.

You can't be handcuffing innocent people

You can extend an invitation for a citizen to come to the station for a chat on his own free will if willing .

That’s now changed, and police have ID’d the man they encountered at McDonald’s as Howell Donaldson

He had no criminal record according to them ??

We have a lot of work to do.

Typically you do the work prior to handcuffing citizens - had he committed a crime ?

However, they later revealed that Donaldson has been charged with the slayings.

Dugan said before that news broke that he was optimistic because “things are falling in place,” but he said that had happened before and “led to nothing.”

Optimism does not mean one can be arrested .

before the name was revealed that it would be a slow process that will require search warrants and interviews to determine whether the man could be tied to the Tampa homicides.

What was he in handcuffs for??

it took only a few hours for police to say they’d made the case.

The case is made then one is arrested -- the order is totally backward

I am now understanding why the initial presser just struck me as soooo strange

Yes, I believe this has to do with Seminole Heights

beliefs are not probable cause

[FONT=&amp]I’m hopeful, but I’m guarded

[/FONT]
concerning

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/tampa-serial-killer-suspect-videos-photos-seminole-heights/

I know nothing about arrests, however he did pass off a gun to a co-worker. Let's see who his lawyer turns out to be and to make of that handcuffing him. If anything illegal did happen that throws this case out of court, a murderer will be walking the streets again real soon.... Shudder to think

I saw that interview and the woman who interrupted was his sister I believe. After the reporter walked away from that interview and she was walking away, the camera kept rolling and that same kid was in the backround playing to the camera making what I can only assume were gang signs with his hands. What a idiot!!!!

(What was the sign his hand made in the jeans pic? Also, I had asked upstream about the "bomb squadron infantry" shirt...was that just one of those Walmart type shirts? (You know, Rolling Stones official tour of '79...didn't see a response? Maybe I missed it, still catching up, thanks.)

One of perp's fellow college basketball buddies (perp never played, only practiced with St. John's team) said Donaldson
was not a great player because he was constantly tripping due to being so pidgeon-toed.
Well, I just went back and viewed several of the videos released by LE of perp walking away from crime scenes, and lo and behold the person in videos is extremely pidgeoned toed.

That was mentioned a lot prior to his arrest......

If he didn't plan to leave then why would all his worldly possessions be in luggage in the trunk of his car? I watched video of the police searching his luggage, pulling out multiple pairs of shoes, clothing. He was packed and ready to go, either by flying or driving.... More will be revealed.....

Could he have been living out of his car?

That was mentioned a lot prior to his arrest......
Who mentioned it before arrest?
No wonder his fellow McDonald employees thought he looked like the killer in videos. Betcha a couple of them are kicking themselves now for not turning his name into LE.

Could he have been living out of his car?

I've wondered this also. Did parents throw him out for misbehavior or what ? Would explain his intense anger. Was he still employed by McD. or not?

It was listed on his old Facebook that he worked in a shoe store.

I recall in the Pennsylvania Quadruple homicide case the perp, Cosmo Dinardo, was selling shoes online, possibly making some good bucks...I wonder if HD ever dabbled in this?

WHY? The only question Seminole Heights victim’s families have left
By Evan Donovan, WFLA

Nov 30 17 1:00 pm

Alleged Florida serial killer is an SJU alum
Howell Donaldson III is charged with four counts of first-degree murder
by Christopher Barca, Associate Editor, Queens Chronicle

12:02 pm, Thu Nov 30, 2017

However, a university source said Donaldson’s tenure with the Johnnies was informal and extremely brief, saying he was cut before the season started and he shouldn’t necessarily be described as a walk-on.
“He was used for a few early morning practices along with a small group of other walk-ons who were dropped prior to the commencement of the season,” the source said. “Never suited up. No locker, etc.”
According to the alleged killer’s LinkedIn page, which was also deleted Wednesday, he also worked as a student marketing assistant at St. John’s and as a guest experience host with the New York Mets in 2016.

bmm

They're not going to solve any cold cases with ballistics from a gun purchased less than two months ago. Why would they waste their time on that??

I wonder if they might suspect if he might have done any traveling back to NY within this time window...?

Oct 2nd or 3rd. Vegas Shooting was Oct. 1st. Media attention on mass shootings can trigger more shootings. However, he chose another method rather than spree/mass shooting.

This is just, no words...I always wonder while a mass shooting event is unfolding, what other nut jobs might be getting inspired as we speak...

[h=1]Benjamin Mitchell's aunt admits she knows accused Seminole Heights killer and his parents[/h]
[video=youtube;n5rQbmFLQJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5rQbmFLQJY[/video]

JMO, I don't think sports management is a large or growing field. It sounds like one of those degrees colleges offer just to attract students. He probably did the right thing to have another major in IT. It's a struggle for most new college grads these days.

Private colleges like to post all of their positives . One of them is the job placement rate. I posted it awhile back and it was good, although only 70 some percent were in the major, I think.

It can be found under the job placement rate of St. John’s in NY

On Tuesday he had over 700 friends so yeah nobody wants to be associated with this guy now, but police will find them and probably question them.... I think he had 791

Also, they don’t want people researching them to see if they are co conspirators. You know. Like he was not the only one. He is ISIS. He is in a gang. That kind of thing

JMO
This is interesting to me. If the school was pretty close to the shootings I wonder if the gym may have been open to play pickup basketball anytime he wanted. Or maybe it required a pass key of some sort that he may have had. Thinking along the lines of him maybe going right to the gym and shooting hoops as a cover. Especially if he had his car parked at the school maybe and could just leave when things settled down.

I guess I am still leaning toward the property house they allegedly owned that was boarded up. I could really see that as maybe being his personal hangout and hideout area. He got away so quickly and disappeared so it had to have been close IMO.

The bus is another consideration since he was so intent on looking at his phone. We found the real time bus lookup app yesterday so I do think there was a way for him to know exactly where the busses were at any given moment.

Now that he's known, perhaps more footage will come to light showing how he got around.

Usually w/ steroid abuse, the first thing I've noticed is the thick neck. His neck looked normal. As an old gym rat, I can tell you that many serious jocks concentrate on arms and upper body muscle development and ignore legs and lower
trunk, especially if they were born with skinny, underdeveloped calves, which HD was, IMO.

thanks. I noticed meth abusers/users tend to get skinny/thin legs, bloated tummies. I'm not picking up long term meth use from him.
If he is athletic, runs, plays basketball he'd stay in shape. Did he bloat from stress, McDonald's food? That'll pack on pounds in two months easily!

(Inserting sarcasm:

"Trigga_trai"?! No way...)

(Eta: this is the kind of vibe I was feeling as far as "wannabe gangsta")

(When I was in college, there were some fellow students who were there to basically "play ball"...strictly jocks so to speak...they often had people help them with their assignments/homework to keep up...just sayin...)

yes, wannabe gangsta. It's very popular with lots of young teens/adults. I have no idea if he got into a bad crowd.

This is just, no words...I always wonder while a mass shooting event is unfolding, what other nut jobs might be getting inspired as we speak...

It can be subconscious if it's all over the media 24/7 non-stop. Not sure if they are even consciously aware half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86