FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my limited knowledge I'd think the wife qualifies for charges of something along the lines of accessory, aiding, abetting. She knew good and well what he was up to.

WOW!!!! ITA

She DROVE HIM to Pulse to "scope it out" - so she knew - she knew a lot!

Wow - just wow

SMH

JMHO

She should have been arrested immediately & have that child removed immediately...She knew.

See this is why I am questioning his true intent as far as engaging gay men in chatting & going to Pulse...quite possible he went to great lengths to secure his plans.
His own wife drove him to Pulse to check it out!

What in the hell? What is going on in this world that a woman went along with this...My head may explode at this point.

hummm

5 a.m. The police tried to blow a hole in the outer wall of the restroom, but it did not penetrate the wall completely.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/
Nightclub_Shooting_Orlando_2.jpg
2016/06/12/us/what-happened-at-the-orlando-nightclub-shooting.html

Local fire dept has put 49 american flags out

Ok this helps in some of our ocnfusion. Local 9 talked to a witness, in the parking lot, who saw him come from his car, with the gun, and observed the exchange between him and guard.

Be it terrorist or haterorist....These victims and their families and friends break my heart. And anyone in OM ' S family that knew about this needs to be in jail and charged with 49 counts of murder.

I didn't catch all the electronics taken but it was quite a few. Smart phone, laptop, camera etc. That should yield more info???

He went to his mosque right before he went to Pulse. I can't believe there wasn't anyone there that he didn't tell!

Okay so he didn't hesitate to tell his wife all about his great plan, he even dragged her along on the errands.

Who else did he tell?

He went to his mosque right before he went to Pulse. I can't believe there wasn't anyone there that he didn't tell!

Well....just because it was a mosque, does not mean anyone there would have agreed with what he was fixing to do.

I've had that thought. Listening to Imams talking about compassion, getting himself more and more worked up by visiting the club, and finally making himself a "martyr" to get to heaven. And his 72 raisins.

Martyrs are also promised boys of "perpetual youth" in paradise, they are scattered about like pearls. So apparently while homosexuality is forbidden during one's lifetime, it is one of the perks offered to martyrs in heaven. That right there might seem like a good reason to martyr oneself if they have that inclination.

Martyrs are also promised boys of "perpetual youth" in heaven, scattered about like pearls. So apparently while homosexuality is forbidden during one's lifetime, it is one of the perks offered to martyrs in heaven.

All of it just kinda makes me go EEEWW!

I've a notion on this 'gay' accusation of M.
In his pics he seems very attentive of his appearance. I know I'm not trying to label or fit ppl into a box.
But he's visited Pulse on numerous occasions.
His father seems to be the kind of parent that rules with an iron fist. And maybe M was wrestling with these emotions. Feared of telling anyone else for fear of retaliation.
Muslims that follow Islam by the rules of the Qu'ran. They are led to believe that it's not tolerated in their communities.
Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

In my limited knowledge I'd think the wife qualifies for charges of something along the lines of accessory, aiding, abetting. She knew good and well what he was up to.

In my limited knowledge, I think the fact that she drove him to the club to scope it out takes her involvement beyond aiding & abetting and into the realm of conspiracy. She helped him.

<modsnip>

I worked at a hospital in a clinic on the grounds. A patient of mine went into an emergency situation while in his wheel chair. I immediately took him across a small parking lot and brought him to the ER. He lived. However, I was told to never, ever... bring a patient to the ER from the clinic again. I was to call 911. Now... this would add at least 20 minutes to the man's ordeal and he may not have lived. But... the hospital could not be sued if something happened to the man while I was bringing him to the ER. Privately, I was praised by my supervisor... but I was also told to never do that again.

In my limited knowledge, I think the fact that she drove him to the club to scope it out takes her involvement beyond aiding & abetting and into the realm of conspiracy. She helped him.

Agreed! If she had opportunitie to tell authorities, and did not, she's complicit! IMO. What a legacy to leave your child :(

Oh lord, Cnn is making him being at Disney during gays days about being a CIA agent and surveying . PLS

He was at Disney gay days because he is gay and that is what gay men do at Disney on gay days!!!

It is a huge event here, the past 26 years.. all over the city ......

At Disney everyone wears red

Cd7lfCPVIAASpSN.jpg

gaydays_ph_0_1464702966.jpg

gay-days-comedy-show-brad-loekle-82.jpeg

aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC54eC5mYmNkbi5uZXQvdDMxLjAtOC9zNzIweDcyMC8xMjE0MDE4MV85MDM5Mzc1MjI5OTUyMDlfMzI3NjY0MzEzMDE0MjczNzg2NF9vLnBuZw.png

v3037_108.jpg

Muslims that follow Islam by the rules of the Qu'ran. They are led to believe that it's not tolerated in their communities.
Jmo.

It isn't just a belief! It absolutely would NOT be tolerated in an Islamic community.

Plus he is married! If he were "just" drinking and looking that would be bad enough, but if he actually had sex with other men that would be TWO huge sins; adultry (punishable by death under Sharia Law) and homosexual acts (also punishable by death).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member