FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy was going around (between phone calling and reloading) and reshooting people to make sure they were dead. You got to make that decision to stop it. I'm sure there may have been some collateral damage, but for the good of all, I feel it had to be done. I also hope they never say if any or how many may have been shot in the take down. That would just make it harder to take, IMO
all MOO only

For transparency, they actually may do that and it will be horrific for the families. I don't know what the balance will be because they cannot sue the government for that but yes it may happen.

Again I can't imagine the hysteria and outrage I would feel if a family member if that happened to my loved one. Logic May dictate one way but getting that personal and have it happened to my own loved ones and said to me and the worldthey were killed by Friendly Fire I would go crazy angry...

Not taking a side whether it is correct or wrong as to what law enforcement did I just know as a family member I would not be able to handle it

If that's the case I'd say you're not looking at large numbers you can attribute to "friendly" fire. That wall in the photo was an exterior bathroom wall. They would have had to go through the wall, and through the other side of the bathroom wall. They said they pulled "dozens" of people out of that hole prior to the creep coming out of there, didn't they?

With Boston perp..they used rubber bullets. When that happened I remember everybody was downstairs and we knew before it was ever released they were using rubber bullets for the perp in the boat. Not saying that would have been appropriate in this case just saying... It leads me to my next thought and question..

They didnt, they used real bullets.

Can you imagine being a police officer on the front line of one of these God awful scenes and finding out later that you shot a victim? How horrible that must be.

Can you imagine being a police officer on the front line of one of these God awful scenes and finding out later that you shot a victim? How horrible that must be.

It's mentally and emotionally hard for police officers when they shoot a bad guy. Accidentally shooting an innocent must be ..... well, I can't even imagine how awful it would be.

Okay so he didn't hesitate to tell his wife all about his great plan, he even dragged her along on the errands.

Who else did he tell?

I wouldn't say dragged along....She drove HIM!

How did the conversation go?

"Hey honey, before we go to Kroger, could we swing by the gay nightclub so I can figure out the best way to commit mass murder there?"

*swings car around, changes direction, heads to Pulse*

"Sure. But I think committing mass murder is a bad idea, sweetie." *Puts car in park in front of Pulse.*

Who else did he tell?

He reported to his dad about two men kissing in front of his wife and son and how it enraged him. Wonder if he stopped there in his report to his father, or rambled on...

http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article83338142.html

“He saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry,” Mir Seddique said of his son, Omar Mateen, according to NBC News. “They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, ‘Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.’ And then we were in the men's bathroom and men were kissing each other.”

Tid bits: (color not me!)

former classmate and other acquaintances told several media outlets that Mateen may have been gay. The former classmate at a community college told the Palm Beach Post that Mateen once asked him out. Others who knew him said he frequented the Pulse nightclub for several years before the shooting and also used gay dating apps.
Mateen’s father told the Post that his son is not gay.

Parents house pictured in this link appears upper middle class - just a guess on my end! Anyone know what dad did?

Mateen is a registered Democrate

An off shoot here. It has crossed my mind -- would he have killed men if he ever went home with someone?

The second wife Noor Zahi Salman

Omar Mateen was married to a 30-year-old woman, the mother of his young son, according to public records.

Mateen had lived in St. Lucie County, Florida, with his second wife, Noor Zahi Salman, but it is not clear if they were together or separated at the time of the shooting.

Salman, 30, have been married since at least 2013, according to a mortgage document. They have a 3-year-old son together.
The status of their relationship is not clear. The Washington Post reports that it appears Salman had left Mateen prior to the shooting

......he saw two men kissing each other in front of his wife and kid and he got very angry,” Seddique Mateen, Omar’s father,told NBC News. “They were kissing each other and touching each other and he said, ‘Look at that. In front of my son they are doing that.'”

I found the above interesting. If true that he had been driving hours to Pulse, and then in this incident, what is that cliche one who protest to loudly - again it strikes me as self hatred - two men kissing , what a terrible thing to do, and in front of my child. He makes a scene about being gay? Oppsss I got to head up to the Pulse now , bye. Interesting to say the least!

Salman has lived in California and Illinois, and attended the now-defunct Heald College-Concord in California.

Little else is known about Salman, who has deleted her social media profiles, including her Facebook page, in the wake of the shooting

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-...on-children-photos-pictures-facebook-married/

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-mateen-pulse-orlando-florida-shooting-gunman-attack-name-photos-facebook-motive-terrorism/

Could her dumping him been the final stressor that put the event into motion? She's lucky to be alive. If she was an abused wife. My guess yes, but she may have conspired in this event.

It isn't just a belief! It absolutely would NOT be tolerated in an Islamic community.

Plus he is married! If he were "just" drinking and looking that would be bad enough, but if he actually had sex with other men that would be TWO huge sins; adultry (punishable by death under Sharia Law) and homosexual acts (also punishable by death).
That's what I was saying.
What I was trying to get to was WHY? WHAT? And WHEN?
There would be a significant event in time. Maybe it will come to light once his devices are gone thru. Jmo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hard time getting caught up . Can someone summarize what ever is going in with the wife TIA

Could her dumping him been the final stressor that put the event into motion? She's lucky to be alive.

She knew what he was doing, she could have called LE at any time and gotten him arrested and been put in some safe place. She is just as bad for not telling on him IMO. Wonder how much brain washing his child has had. She knew he checked out Disney world etc...no excuses IMO

Could her dumping him been the final stressor that put the event into motion? She's lucky to be alive.

And that makes me wonder if she knows more than she's saying. Why did he spare her?

Hard time getting caught up . Can someone summarize what ever is going in with the wife TIA

She went with him to the gun shop and drove him around to check out different venues for the attack. She admitted that she KNEW he was planning this.

If that's the case I'd say you're not looking at large numbers you can attribute to "friendly" fire. That wall in the photo was an exterior bathroom wall. They would have had to go through the wall, and through the other side of the bathroom wall. They said they pulled "dozens" of people out of that hole prior to the creep coming out of there, didn't they?

moo I have mentioned this in thread one. I think we are going to be surprised at the numbers as it relates to friendly fire. The video (not the one with the cars with lights on) the other one, its not that big a place, and people were escaping from the same hole he came out of and bullets went soaring

I asked and someone said yes bullets from the guns Orlando cops uses would penrtrate walls

moo

Wow, when did this come to light. She needs to be arrested now....

Martyrs are also promised boys of "perpetual youth" in paradise, they are scattered about like pearls. So apparently while homosexuality is forbidden during one's lifetime, it is one of the perks offered to martyrs in heaven. That right there might seem like a good reason to martyr oneself if they have that inclination.

boys? oh no...I'm assuming you mean children. :9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member