FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will agree to disagree that for the Boston Bomber brother that was in the boat.. That they used rubber bullets. I say yes you say no... :seeya:

They used dummy rounds at first...Relative on PD there but ok, too OT so I'll respectfully disagree. :)

Levity break :

PORTLAND, Ind. -- A convicted burglar is suing a man who shot him during an attempted break-in. The civil lawsuit was filed last week in Jay County

http://fox59.com/2016/04/26/convicted-burglar-sues-homeowner-who-shot-him-during-attempted-theft/

This media notion that someone, (unless like mentally retarded, not being snarky) would just tell the Federal B of Investigation for the United States of America, that she knew all about it makes no sense.

I do not know about any of you, but if I knew, I would never be letting the FBI know such

There is something so moronic in this angle of the story

Would any of you just let the FBI know this info ? I am seriously asking

That likely isn't how it went down. They don't sit her down and say "Do you have anything you would like to share with us?"

It likely starts off with "We have evidence PROVING you accompanied him when he purchased the firearms used to kill 50 people. You are obviously an accessory! You helped plan this and we can prove it! You are looking at a ____ prison term at the very least! Your child will grow up without a mother! Do you have anything you want to say? If you tell us the whole truth maybe we can help you."

And then the "splaining" begins and she spills her guts.

To be fair there is also no proof he was gay either...works both way...

Whether gay or not, MANY would be murderers scope out places prior to the events.

IDk, ask your husbands if they would be going regularily to gay bars??

I expect more of America. To see the interrogation the victim in the Turner nightmare was ugly in the year 2016. She was made to look like she provoked it and was a part of it. Perhaps she is not being detained physically, but for the time while she waited for the trial, I bet she felt plenty detained, And then those people sending out letters of what a prince he was and how HIS life would be ruined, I doubt if she felt validated.

If he had not been goven such a short sentence, no one would have known . She would have been just another victim asking for it.

1. The reports of refugee rapes are false

Interesting juxtaposition of viewpoints.

IMO the wife is talking as he is now dead. Perhaps there is something, somewhere on the electronics etc. that will give her away. Maybe she is talking hoping she can get a better deal. Perhaps she shared his ideology?

Hey CARIIS. Hoping today is a better day for you. I am cleaning and preparing for company coming for dinner tonight. Prime Rib on the barby. Feeling the need for some happy today and surrounding myself with some wonderful friends. A day to count my blessings. I just dont get hatred. I don't hate anybody. I just hate what some people choose to do. A horrific act this was.

Are you like Amazon, where I can get a plate of your Prime RIb by tomm??

Are you like Amazon, where I can get a plate of your Prime RIb by tomm??

LOL I'll do my best. I just put it on the barby. I'll overnight it with all the fixings too

Strange , when weepy I want to read posts. Then when it passes, I want to slueth!

I have had it with this wife story. I just do not believe the way it is being played.

Feelings of anger , while thinking they have this all wrong- just like they did with him looking for a bullet proof vest -- totally not true. We shall see!

So here is what I have found!

[FONT=&]The wife of the Orlando nightclub shooter knew of her husband's deadly plans and did nothing to stop him, a federal law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News.[/FONT]

[FONT=&] While Salman has been widely referred to as Mateen's wife, the only proof of their marriage is her listing as his wife on a 2013 mortgage document and family members who said the two were married and had a 3-year-old son.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Salman told investigators that Mateen shared his plans with her to carry out an attack and Mateen may have even called her from the gay club Pulse during the slaughter, a source told Fox News. Salman also confirmed details of Mateen's gun purchases prior to the assault.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&] shared information about her husband's violent aspirations. She had taken a polygraph, CBS reported.

Mateen allegedly scouted an alternate location for the shooting -- Downtown Disney -- in April and again in early June, CBS reported.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]cited four Pulse regulars who said they had seen the 29-year-old Mateen there before.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Jim Van Horn, 71, told the Associated Press he was a frequent patron at Pulse and said another "regular" there was Mateen.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"He was trying to pick up people. Men,"[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Van Horn said he met Mateen once. He said the younger man was telling him about his ex-wife.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

This media notion that someone, (unless like mentally retarded, not being snarky) would just tell the Federal B of Investigation for the United States of America, that she knew all about it makes no sense.

Come on, if I knew that, it happened, resulting in the biggest mass shooting in history, would I let the FBI know that I knew.

Its like what could I possibly be thinking. I would not get in "trouble" by casually mentioned that I knew

it just makes no sense

I do not know about any of you, but if I knew, I would never be letting the FBI know such

There is something so moronic in this angle of the story

Would any of you just let the FBI know this info ? I am seriously asking

It defies credibility. I think it might end up along the lines that she had been incresingly concerned about him

[/FONT]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/14...ports-say.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

http://abc13.com/news/orlando-suspec...arges/1385087/

I guess you and I are the only ones that do not buy into it.These articles by MSM seem so tabloid "He may have called his wife during the slaughter" He may have done a lot of things but their wording just leaves them a back door

Carter, 20 years old, had fled into the bathroom of Pulse nightclub during the Orlando massacre, and as the situation was winding down, she said the gunman told police negotiators on the phone that he pledged his allegiance to ISIS, and that he wouldn't stop his assault until America stopped bombing his country.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/orlando-survivor-gunman-tried-to-spare-black-people/243868902

I really shouldn't comment... so I won't.

And yet, despite the Islamic terrorist's own words telling us why he committed this horrible atrocity, still there are so many who seek to deny its truth. I have to admit, I just don't get it. I don't understand the overwhelming desire to not recognize Islamic terrorism for what it is.

IMO the wife is talking as he is now dead. Perhaps there is something, somewhere on the electronics etc. that will give her away. Maybe she is talking hoping she can get a better deal. Perhaps she shared his ideology?

Its crazy to think about...living with him, knowing this was coming?

Her life is done as she knew it. If shes not prosecuted she will have to forever be in hiding, change her name etc...And that poor kid? His dad the mass murderer? He'll have to lie about his life forever.

There are over 100 radical mosques in the U.S. How do we know the one he went to was not one of these? We have one not too far from where we live and it makes me very uneasy that it is just being "watched" but nothing can be done about it!

Well....just because it was a mosque, does not mean anyone there would have agreed with what he was fixing to do.

Anyone else notice in http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nside-home-Orlando-terrorist-Omar-Mateen.html June 14
that the photo of OM's Statewide Firearm License, State of Florida shows Sept 13, 2015 as expiration date. Of course, entirely poss it had been renewed.

I thought I read - source unknown - that he had been terminated from G4s (Wackenhut Security). Anyone else? MSM source? Or did I dream it, LOL?

If ^ already covered, sorry, catching up.

Its crazy to think about...living with him, knowing this was coming?

Her life is done as she knew it. If shes not prosecuted she will have to forever be in hiding, change her name etc...And that poor kid? His dad the mass murderer? He'll have to lie about his life forever.

I know. I feel for that poor child.

I think they already have physical evidence she knew and she took him to scout Pulse out. Why would she volunteer that information if she knew there was no evidence of those facts and the only other person who knew she knew was dead?

The 'tried to talk him out of it, if not total BS, then it's her only pathetic defense.

There are over 100 radical mosques in the U.S. How do we know the one he went to was not one of these? We have one not too far from where we live and it makes me very uneasy that it is just being "watched" but nothing can be done about it!

It makes me think of that commercial...... "I'm not a security guard. I'm a security monitor."

DHS is "monitoring" the hell out of these radicals.

Jim Sciutto ‏@jimsciutto 37m37 minutes ago
Breaking: #Orlando shooter donated blood in Ft Pierce FL May 29. Staff later recognized face from news -OneBlood

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto

I don't know if I'd call that breaking news...

Karla Ray ‏@KRayWFTV 5h5 hours ago
#BREAKING- per law enforcement source, on day of #PulseShooting, Mateen posted "Now taste the Islamic state vengeance." #WFTV

https://twitter.com/KRayWFTV/with_replies

My apologies if those are repeats. Can't keep up.

Have a great eve all. Stay safe.

because he also pledged allegiance to a rival group? idk I don't buy it. why be a regular at a gay club? this smacks of mental issues and latent homosexuality he couldn't deal with to me.

And yet, despite the Islamic terrorist's own words telling us why he committed this horrible atrocity, still there are so many who seek to deny its truth. I have to admit, I just don't get it. I don't understand the overwhelming desire to not recognize Islamic terrorism for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam