FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, & dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for Tony's sister? I dont recall seeing it.

In the article linked in previous post, it states that the sister in law made a couple of calls to police. This is what was reported in regards to a follow-up phone call she made to police:

Anthony Todt’s sister later called back and this time, she sounded even more concerned.

“There’s actually an active FBI investigation that’s happening up here in Connecticut and I, just in conversations with my sister, you know, my sister-in-law was making a comment, we just kind of put it all together about basically the world ending on the 28th and nobody has talked to them. Nobody physically talked to my sister-in-law since the 26th of December and my brother has stopped texting as of Monday, (Jan. 6),” she said.

(It appears that the sister in law is referencing that she had had conversations with Megan. She doesn't elaborate on what Megan's comment was, but she seems frantic and in her words "putting it all together about basically the world ending..." I'm reading between the lines of course but I think this implies Megan knew crap was going to hit the fan).

In the article linked in previous post, it states that the sister in law made a couple of calls to police. This is what was reported in regards to a follow-up phone call she made to police:

Anthony Todt’s sister later called back and this time, she sounded even more concerned.

“There’s actually an active FBI investigation that’s happening up here in Connecticut and I, just in conversations with my sister, you know, my sister-in-law was making a comment, we just kind of put it all together about basically the world ending on the 28th and nobody has talked to them. Nobody physically talked to my sister-in-law since the 26th of December and my brother has stopped texting as of Monday, (Jan. 6),” she said.

(It appears that the sister in law is referencing that she had had conversations with Megan. She doesn't elaborate on what Megan's comment was, but she seems frantic and in her words "putting it all together about basically the world ending..." I'm reading between the lines of course but I think this implies Megan knew crap was going to hit the fan).

Oh, you know what? I thought that was 2 sisters talking to each other in CT. That very well could be! Jmo

Just found this Very Interesting article from roughly 26 years ago, when gambling wasn’t nearly the problem it is now. Not saying that was the issue here, as we don’t know yet. Just really shows u what goes on with CG. And u can take these stats and imagine them increased exponentially in 2020, as the problem now is far more widespread.

Legal and Financial Consequences

Although clients may be reluctant to fully disclose their legal entanglements, most clinical studies indicate that a sizable percentage reports having criminal charges pending as a result of engaging in illegal activity to fund their gambling or pay off their debts (Yaffee et al., 1993; Stinchfield and Winters, 1996; Taber et al., 1987). Some reports indicate that from half to two-thirds of pathological gamblers have committed an illegal act to get money to gamble (Dickerson, 1989; Dickerson et al., 1990; Lesieur et al., 1986). Large debts, most often in the tens of thousands of dollars, are also part of the picture (Blackman et al., 1989; Moore, 1998; Stinchfield and Winters, 1996). One study reported that 10 percent of 128 gamblers ages 20 to 68 treated as outpatients at a gamblers' treatment clinic had debts in excess of $100,000 (Blackman et al., 1989).

Other Characteristics
Additional personal and social consequences reported by those seeking treatment include work absenteeism and lost productivity on the job, presumably because they either skip work in order to gamble or are involved in gambling-related activities while at work; and marital discord and family estrangement, due to the deception, lying, and stealing associated with their gambling (Ciarrocchi and Richardson, 1989; Ladouceur et al., 1994; Lorenz and Yaffee, 1988; Stinchfield and Winters, 1996).

Chapter 4, a number of studies have found significant rates of cooccurring mental disorders and psychiatric symptoms among pathological gamblers. Studies have indicated evidence of pathological gambling cooccurring with substance use disorders, depression, suicidal thoughts and attempts, and various personality disorders.

——- “Anthony Todt said his wife, 42-year-old Megan Todt, was sleeping upstairs and their three children -- 11-year-old Tyler Todt, 13-year-old Alek Todt and 4-year-old Zoe Todt -- might be at a friend’s house for a sleepover, according to the report. Authorities said Anthony Todt called for his wife but no answer was received.

During the investigation, deputies said they could see through the open master bedroom door that someone was lying on the floor, wrapped in blankets. A foot that was sticking out of the covers was black and blue, records show.”

Sounds like it’s straight out of the CW textbook. Amazing he was still running his scam 2 1/2 weeks later with cops inside house! Did he really think he was going to get away with it!? And if he was going to flee why hadn’t he by then! Where was he sleeping with all of these bodies in his bed! And wow why were the boys mattresses in his room!

Last edited:
Bodies in Celebration home were wrapped in blankets, records show

I had a feeling deep down that Megan was aware of the trouble they were in. According to Tony's sister, she did.
Thanks for posting this. “ They’ve been really sick, I guess they’ve had the flu. They’ve had the flu probably for a couple weeks. They were really down and out during Christmas, the only one we’ve been able to talk to is my brother and now we can’t get ahold of any of them,” the woman said.

There’s actually an active FBI investigation that’s happening up here in Connecticut and I, just in conversations with my sister, you know, my sister-in-law was making a comment, we just kind of put it all together about basically the world ending on the 28th and nobody has talked to them. Nobody physically talked to my sister-in-law since the 26th of December and my brother has stopped texting as of Monday, (Jan. 6),” she said.“

Wow. Why didn’t HER family call looking for her at Christmas or call police!? Or maybe they did.

Thanks for posting this. “ They’ve been really sick, I guess they’ve had the flu. They’ve had the flu probably for a couple weeks. They were really down and out during Christmas, the only one we’ve been able to talk to is my brother and now we can’t get ahold of any of them,” the woman said.

There’s actually an active FBI investigation that’s happening up here in Connecticut and I, just in conversations with my sister, you know, my sister-in-law was making a comment, we just kind of put it all together about basically the world ending on the 28th and nobody has talked to them. Nobody physically talked to my sister-in-law since the 26th of December and my brother has stopped texting as of Monday, (Jan. 6),” she said.“

Wow. Why didn’t HER family call looking for her at Christmas or call police!? Or maybe they did.

I've never read a single thing from Megan's family. I've read speculation on SM that she's estranged from her family.

Thanks for posting this. “ They’ve been really sick, I guess they’ve had the flu. They’ve had the flu probably for a couple weeks. They were really down and out during Christmas,....

I wonder if they had been fed Benadryl or other meds over that period. The reference to "the world ending" sounds pretty ominous too

I don't believe they were drugged. I don't see how he could make them take any drug without them asking or protesting. It doesn't make sense. I'm thinking he waited until they were asleep. Makes me wonder if he was drinking?

I've never read a single thing from Megan's family. I've read speculation on SM that she's estranged from her family.
Wow, sad. If so, I wonder why. That doesn’t happen for no reason. Maybe had to do with TT directly or indirectly. Imagine her choosing him over her own family. Fatal mistake.

I don't believe they were drugged. I don't see how he could make them take any drug without them asking or protesting. It doesn't make sense. I'm thinking he waited until they were asleep. Makes me wonder if he was drinking?

I dunno. If they all had colds and he doubled up the Benadryl dose they would be very sleepy.

——- “Anthony Todt said his wife, 42-year-old Megan Todt, was sleeping upstairs and their three children -- 11-year-old Tyler Todt, 13-year-old Alek Todt and 4-year-old Zoe Todt -- might be at a friend’s house for a sleepover, according to the report. Authorities said Anthony Todt called for his wife but no answer was received.

During the investigation, deputies said they could see through the open master bedroom door that someone was lying on the floor, wrapped in blankets. A foot that was sticking out of the covers was black and blue, records show.”

Sounds like it’s straight out of the CW textbook. Amazing he was still running his scam 2 1/2 weeks later with cops inside house! Did he really think he was going to get away with it!? And if he was going to flee why hadn’t he by then! Where was he sleeping with all of these bodies in his bed! And wow why were the boys mattresses in his room!

I wonder if the apartment over the garage was furnished? But even with that, he was upstairs when the police gained entrance. Jmo.

I am in CT and there has been nothing about anyone in her own family regarding speaking out or looking for her. In the small obit her family is not mentioned at all. Full obit still has not been released yet. I had also read she was estranged from her mother but have nothing to confirm that.

And why should that (insert really, really bad words here) have any kind of say about what’s read and what isn’t? I know, innocent until proven guilty and blah blah...but he confessed. He’s guilty. I don’t think he should have a say about s**t!! He should have what he did read over and over and over and over again until he draws his last breath. This makes me mad!

This would fit with the neighbor’s statement that they saw their car loaded as if they were leaving on a trip. I can’t recall a source for that, but it was stated in MSM in one of the early neighborhood videos.

I think this was done way before December 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆