FL FL - Melissa Bennett, 47, Tampa, 8 Aug 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Hillsborough County deputies are seeking the public's help in locating a woman who went missing after being discharged from a hospital last month.

Deputies say Melissa Bennett, 47, was discharged from Florida Hospital, 7171 Dale Mabry Highway N, on Aug. 8.

A friend contacted the Sheriff's Office on Thursday, saying she had not heard from Bennett in six weeks.

Bennett suffers from seizures, according to her mother.

She is 5 feet 2 and 100 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200.

http://www.tbo.com/news/publicsafet...o-went-missing-after-leaving-hospital/2338418
e26038573ab9d231397cc59bffd196ab.jpg

Sure seems like a lot of hospital-related disappearances lately. Is this normal?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Sure seems like a lot of hospital-related disappearances lately. Is this normal?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
I agree. A lot of dissapearances involving last seen- hospital.

Interesting comments just 3 weeks ago-

I am unable to open the pictures posted from the link above at this time.

EDIT - From additional reads on Facebook, I do not believe this is Melissa Bennett.

Last edited:
Interesting comments just 3 weeks ago-

I am unable to open the pictures posted from the link above at this time.

EDIT - From additional reads on Facebook, I do not believe this is Melissa Bennett.
Very interesting, indeed. It doesn’t look like her to me, I am not that good with faces but something about her cheekbones makes me doubt it is her. But the family is quite confident it Melissa, so I really hope I am wrong. Fingers crossed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back