Identified! FL - Merritt Island, Skeletal Remains, in Indian River, Feb'15 - Christian Nabbie

how was this guy McRae a CO after serving 20 years, dafuq? didnt they do background checks? wow.

Things where truly different back then in regards to the Judicial system, the way law enforcement reacted to missing juveniles, and with background checks. There where no sex offender registries that I know of. I believe that came into effect in 2006 with the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act. Prior to this there where no way to tell other then running a criminal background check and many of those where just done on a local or state basis.

I called again just now and asked how long they believe the remains were there, and was told that that information "is not releasable yet because it just happened". I think that maybe the autopsy just hasn't been finished yet (or they're still writing the final report), so we'll just have to wait.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local...r-where-skeletal-remains/nj8sg/#__federated=1

The Brevard County Sheriff’s Office dive team recovered a car in the river as well. Deputies said it is not clear if the car is connected to the skeletal remains, and that they are still investigating.

"The medical examiner's office has confirmed that the skeletal remains were human, but there's still much more testing that's going to be conducted to determine and identify the remains," said Cpl. Dave Jacobs of the Brevard County Sheriff's Office.

They have not said who owns the car.

Photo of the car and video at link. Looks like a black four-door with a sunroof. Had barnacles on it. Could be related to a missing person case from last year, per the video.

It's kind of hard to see for sure, but that looks like a black 4-door Volvo with spoiler and sunroof.

Good point. I was going by this from the sheriff's report: "Endangered status is based upon concerning comments and actions made by Mr. Nabbie relating to his personal wellbeing." But your interpretation is more likely.

In either case, I can't imagine how awful it is for his family just waiting.

I don't see any updates today.

I knew the young man personally. They do believe it was him and that it was his vehicle. Looking at the picture it seems to be the same license plate number as well. Very sad.

I knew the young man personally. They do believe it was him and that it was his vehicle. Looking at the picture it seems to be the same license plate number as well. Very sad.

His face does look familiar. I think I remember when he went missing. Now, he is found. I'm so sorry. Such a terrible loss. :(

I'm sorry for your loss, and my deepest condolences to his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back