FL FL - Miami, BlkMale 60-80, hit by car, expensive clothes, physically fit, Jan '21

bombardier

Reaction score
Something about Anthony Carroll's face keeps catching my attention; I may submit even though it's not perfect.
I think it's prudent to remember that the Florida Medical Examiner's office uses really interesting software to produce very lifelike and professional facial reconstructions, but I believe they may be a template where individual features can be tweaked to fit the decedent? I don't think they are photos that have been edited, because of how perfect and symmetrical they are. Because of this, small features (like ear protrusion) may not be fully representative.
I also can't find any info on if Anthony is actually bald-bald (as he appears in all the photos I can find), or still grows hair but usually chooses to keep it shaved down. I ask because on NamUs he's listed as 'partially gray' and in a MP report he's listed as having black hair.

carbuff

Reaction score
Website
www.colealicem.com
Something about Anthony Carroll's face keeps catching my attention; I may submit even though it's not perfect.
I think it's prudent to remember that the Florida Medical Examiner's office uses really interesting software to produce very lifelike and professional facial reconstructions, but I believe they may be a template where individual features can be tweaked to fit the decedent? I don't think they are photos that have been edited, because of how perfect and symmetrical they are. Because of this, small features (like ear protrusion) may not be fully representative.
I also can't find any info on if Anthony is actually bald-bald (as he appears in all the photos I can find), or still grows hair but usually chooses to keep it shaved down. I ask because on NamUs he's listed as 'partially gray' and in a MP report he's listed as having black hair.

I think he's worth submitting. Yeah, I agree, something about him keeps grabbing my attention.