Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

That is very interesting about the Namus entry. Would this just be because the DNA identification has not been returned yet?

Yes they are her biological children

There is no amount of therapy that will ever be able to fix that..
This is HORRIFIC. If this woman killed her children's father and buried him in the backyard.... the backyard her children PLAYED IN?
Child abuse, child neglect, child torture, there is no end to the list of charges she should face!
If the new husband really didn't know, I can't imagine how sick he gets thinking about the wedding!
People are depraved. I do not understand doing this to the father of your babies. Even if you don't like him.

“It doesn’t sound like [the Shavers] were sociable people,” Herrell tells PEOPLE. “They lived in a very rural part of the county, on maybe like a five-acre ranch-style home, with big open pastures.”
Lake County deputies were familiar with the Shavers from previous domestic disturbances, according to Herrell.
Laurie Shaver’s attorney Jeffrey Wiggs tells PEOPLE the couple were estranged at the time of Shaver’s disappearance.
“There were problems in the past that existed between the two of them,” Wiggs says. “So there was no motive for her to call his parents when he wasn’t there. She was [actually] really relieved when he wasn’t.”
http://people.com/crime/bones-found-disney-employee-missing-three-years/

That's fantastic that she was relieved her husband vanished.
WHAT ABOUT HER CHILDREN'S DADDY?
Even if you don't like the man, you should still want your children to have a Dad!
Not to mention child support, health insurance, alimony....

The remains found on the Shaver property have been entered into Namus as an UID. I stumbled on the entry looking for something in a different case.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/17576

What does that mean for this case?

That is very interesting about the Namus entry. Would this just be because the DNA identification has not been returned yet?

Yes is that standard even when they believe they know who it is?
Or does that mean we have yet another dead guy?

I don't believe anyone has been named a person of interest or suspect in Michael's disappearance.

Unless a person has been officially named a person of interest or a suspect by LE, you may not sleuth them and post your findings on Websleuths.

:wave:

I don't believe anyone has been named a person of interest or suspect in Michael's disappearance.

Unless a person has been officially named a person of interest or a suspect by LE, you may not sleuth them and post your findings on Websleuths.

:wave:

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/lak...-again-after-remains-clothing-found/713997870

Laurie Shaver has been named a person of interest by Lt. John Herrell of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office.

“She is a person of interest and we are keeping close tabs,” said Herrell.

Have they released his wife’s new name now that she had re-married? I know her first name was Laurie. The irony that she had a backyard wedding to marry her new husband while standing on the ground where her slain husbands body laid. One has to think that they were both in on it.

FILMER. is her new last name

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/depu...ears-has-no-cellphone-bank-activity/709334088

"In 2016, Michael Shaver was sued by Discover bank and the courts issued a notice to appear.

According to documents, the person who tried to serve the paperwork said he showed up at Michael Shaver's home and honked, but the gate was locked and no one came out.

The person serving the notice left behind a business card.

Days later, he got a voicemail from Laurie Shaver, who said her husband hasn’t lived there since 2014 when he was arrested for battery with a firearm.

She told him she doesn’t know where he lives.

Deputies say Michael Shaver hasn't had any cellphone or bank activity since he vanished.

No court records were found that show the couple divorced.

A man who said he was Michael Shaver’s co-worker said when Michael disappeared in 2015, co-workers reached out to him.

They said he sent a text saying he quit and they could keep all his tools.

He said co-workers reached out to Laurie Shaver but never got a straight answer about what happened to her husband."

Discover Card dropped the suit against him, 7 April 2017, voluntary dismissal.

Gardener1850,
I doubt he was blindsided. You can't believe a word from a 4x convicted felon. Especially when it's concerning another felony.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/lak...-again-after-remains-clothing-found/713997870

Laurie Shaver has been named a person of interest by Lt. John Herrell of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office.

“She is a person of interest and we are keeping close tabs,” said Herrell.

Thanks, E Fudd.

Accordingly, members may sleuth Laurie Shaver.

Please do not sleuth TF. Members may discuss what is said in MSM by him or about him, but not sleuth him further and post their findings here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back