FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the fact that his parents were compelled to go in front of the Grand Jury..

--they aren't at the Grand Jury stage---yet.

--they were only issued investigative subpoenas.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...of-suspect-in-Michelle-Parker-case-questioned

As friends and family continue to search for missing mom Michelle Parker, investigators want to talk with a number of people, including the mother of their primary suspect.

Orlando police said they sent a number of subpoenas out -- one of the people police had a few questions for was the mother of Dale Smith II, Parker's ex-fiancé and father to her 3-year-old twins.

Local attorney Richard Hornsby told News 13 he accompanied Dale's mother Tamara Smith and advised her. He said she answered any and all questions and continues to cooperate with law enforcement. He said she is concerned for her grandchildren and her son, and wants Parker found.

AlwaysWright...where were those photos taken, please? TIA

At the Canal on Jordan Avenue between Brockbank Drive and Chaucer Lane. I apologize for not posting this with the photographs. I was in a hurry as I had a Xmas play date and the downloading of photos was taking a little bit longer than the time I had but I knew all the fellow sleuthers would be waiting to see them...... as my prior post was a stand by.... silly me....

See my comments in green above.

I can turn my E/911 off easily...

And yes early on in the investigation of MP disappearance LE said her phone last sent a text in the Belle Isle area at 4:30pm. And the last ping the phone sent was 8:02pm in the Belle Isle area... If LE had obtained a GPS coordinate they wouldn't have been appealing to the public to keep a look out for the phone in the Belle Isle area. No, if they had a GPS coordinate they would have been looking in a much more confined area as such and streets north/south/east/west... It's very obvious they based the phone last location on triangulation and not GPS.

..they HAVE, or are you speculating that they have?

..i don't remember seeing this in print anywhere..

Yes they have, but has not been in print. This is not just MO, but coming from a very close friend of mine that is part of the dive team that has been, relentlessly searching for her!

I'm gonna call it a night! I am going to include some extra prayers this evening though. I pray for peace for the family of Michelle and I pray they bring her home, hopefully tomorrow. Night fellow sleuthers....

Starting a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Will be opening a new thread in 5 minutes.

Grab your links, maps, photos and get ready to bring over the goods!

It's not unreasonable to believe that daddy has bailed him out before .. Many bullies have been enabled by someone their whole lives.

Saw the Dad (Dale Sr) leaving court from custody hearing for twins. He didn't seem concerned about Michelle's disaapearance but was edgy and snapping at reporters. Just information, for what it's worth.

We all have our opinions and that is perfectly fine. What I find really surprising is that many of you seem to want Dale to be guilty, why I don't know. Maybe because of his checkered past many feel that this would be pay back somehow who knows. Let me ask everyone here a question. What if your Mother went missing? Would you rather it be a stranger that killed her or your Father? I personally hope to God and pray that Dale is innocent and I do this for the children. Think about it this way, years from now when all the dust settles and we have forgotten about Michelle, her two children will be living with one of two truths. One may be that their Mother was killed by a stranger or the other that their Father killed their Mother. Which one would you wish one these kids? Yeah we don't like Dale, but maybe Dale will turn out to be a good parent if he is innocent and at least the children will still have a parent.

I know plenty of LE people and I can tell you that if they need a warrent to check a house they are going to get it one way or another. I personally am glad that they searched since you never know, but don't assume that just because they got a warrent that they have all kinds of great evidence. It could have been nothing more than an anonymous tip.

Another thing to consider is this. If I was the one who took Michelle and a few days later saw that her ex BF was prime suspect I would be jumping for joy. If I had her phone I may just plant it somewhere. Heck I might even buy a disposable cell phone and make a call to LE and let them know where "Dale" hide the body and I'm sure I can say a few other incriminating comments to seal the deal. What if Michelle was or is still alive (not saying she is dead) when LE announced Dale as PS? Wouldn't this give some sicko out there free reign to do whatever he wanted to her and then kill her knowing her could just dispose of her near Dale's house or his parents. By now this guy would def know where they are all located!

Some of you are criticising Dale for not working. Would any of you want to even step foot out the door knowing that you are one of America's most hated men!!!!! Maybe we will get lucky and someone will shoot the guy for doing such a terrible thing and hopefully he is guilty right or else two innocent people may now be dead.

Relentless-ness, confusion and various school supplies packed up and ready to go to new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member