FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

Nowhere close. This area is SE of the airport. Not really near anything that's been mentioned before.

2. LostOldUserName

LostOldUserName Active Member

I sent him a message and asked why he thinks this area needs searched. Maybe he will reply???

3. Reality Orlando

Reality Orlando Verified Aquaculturalist

A bit more info:

What do alligators eat?

Alligators primarily hunt at dusk or during the night. They lay motionless in wait for prey. Their prey selection seems to be determined primarily by size. An alligator's diet depends on what is available to it, which means it will eat just about anything including fish, frogs, birds, turtles, insects, snakes, small mammals, other alligators, white-tailed deer, wild hogs, and sometimes people's pets. Once the prey is caught, it is typically swallowed whole. Alligators have tremendously powerful jaws that can crush turtle shells and the bones of small mammals. A flap in their throat allows alligators to capture prey underwater without water entering their breathing passages.

When prey animals are too large to be swallowed whole (deer, wild hogs), the alligator will stash its kill underwater, pinning it under a submerged log or anywhere it can be wedged in for safe keeping. The alligator must then wait until the prey animal's hide is rotted and soft enough for the alligator to tear off chunks. Alligator teeth are designed for crushing and for a strong grip on prey. They are not sharp teeth like a bobcat or a wolf have for tearing meat."

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/uw230

4. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

This is what really worries me. Let's say for example, she was thrown in that area purposely, for the gators to get rid of the evidence. Then what?
    If no body is found, does that mean nobody will ever be charged? I hope not but it might happen that way.

5. mountainguy777

mountainguy777 Former Member

That worries me too, but if it were that easy, they would never find missing people in Florida, right?

6. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Not at all. They can prosecute without a body and still win their case. They just need more circumstantial evidence to ensure their win. I'm still hoping they are getting considerably more evidence from her phone than they've released to the public. I also hope they picked up some good evidence from DJrs/parents homes and her vehicle.

7. katydid23

I see your point, and I HOPE you are right. But my jaded opinion is that he was crying those tears FOR HIMSELF. I think he was emotional because he knew he had royally screwed up big time, and he was scared FOR HIMSELF.
    imoo

8. katydid23

True. But there are a lot of missing, who have seemed to disappear totally. It makes me wonder.

9. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

I couldn't have said that better myself! I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion of his tears.

10. taagean

taagean Active Member

11. Bittiness39

Bittiness39 New Member

ITA! If the perp is Dale then the remorse he felt was in the quick moments afterwords. These thoughts, in the mind of a domestic violence perp, get overridden quickly with "She started it. I had no choice. she provoked. She yelled at me first. She shoved me." how many times have we seen murder cases in which the perp blames the victim? A lot! " She hit me first..." always comes to mind.

12. fran

fran Former Member

ATTENTION PLEASE!

Please do NOT post innocent party's names on the board. This includes people not mentioned in the MSM and on various media sites.

Thank you
    fran

13. Storm

Storm Member

I've actually heard perps say "if she'd kept her mouth shut"..
    sometimes all it takes is a word to set a perp off:( ^i^

14. Wild@Heart

Wild@Heart Former Member

BiancaMPrietoBianca Prieto
    #MichelleParker search efforts relocating briefly to Kissimmee Thursday: http://thesent.nl/uBiu21

15. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

You are correct...

Meanwhile, searchers moved into Lake Nona Saturday. Four search parties with dogs went into that area to look for the woman who has been missing for more than a week now.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...lice-raid-house-in-search-for-Michelle-Parker

16. Bittiness39

Bittiness39 New Member

17. Psychic Sleuth

Psychic Sleuth Active Member

I apologize. I just wanted to note that this was not an official announcement by the family on their facebook page.

18. 4BB

4BB Member

"He is crying every time I talk to him on the phone," Stewart said. "He loves my daughter. They just didn't get along."

Fatal attraction? New boyfriend in the picture..Peoples Court airing..maybe something was edited, maybe the outside forum they interview during the show said something..

He feels remorse because he knows what he's done to his children if he did indeed, get rid of their mother.
    Sure he feels bad. He loves her. He just doesn't want anyone else to have her.

As a suspect he cannot actively search, but if I were him, I would be trying my hardest to find the true perp if I was innocent. Hiring a PI, doing what I could from home..ANYTHING that would clear my name.

19. ~n/t~

~n/t~ New Member

Easier said than done, imo. PI's are not cheap and furthermore, a PI would have to have access to some of the evidence in order to investigate. All they would know is what we know. Without having access to any of Michelle's personals, where would they even begin?

How would they get Michelle's vehicle, phone, computer and anything else without involving LE? There is no way LE would give up what they have to a PRIME SUSPECT or his PI.

20. telemag

telemag Member

Just curious, does anyone on this board know Dale or have they ever met him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.