FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I posted before, I know Dale. We are not friends, but I have known him for several years. My initial reaction to the news that Michelle was missing, was that he was involved. And as more information has come out about him, that opinion has only been strengthened.

I actually met Michelle once, when they were dating. He paraded her out to a group of people, introduced her, and then set her down on a bench to wait for him.

It sounds like he was showing her off, like she was a showpiece. In your opinion was he a controlling person? Also, do you think Dale liked attention? Been wondering about that aspect of his personality.

Does anyone know if LE has cleared her current bf NM? Anything known about him? Just curious. Seems odd to me that LE would clear ex bf then turn around and declare him #1 suspect.

I came across this statement (I have re-worded as it is a FB quote from a friend of Michelle)

Officially she was last seen about 4pm at Intersection of Goldenrod and Leevista in the Carter Glen Townhomes. Her last text message was sent @ 4:26pm saying "Waterford" when asked by her brother what she was upto.

It sounds like he was showing her off, like she was a showpiece. In your opinion was he a controlling person? Also, do you think Dale liked attention? Been wondering about that aspect of his personality.

Oh he definitely liked attention...he always did the Hot guy contest at Cowboys and then the one for 106.7. You don't do that unless you want people looking at you and ogling.

I came across this statement (I have reworded as it is a FB quote from a friend of Michelle.

Officially she was last seen about 4pm at Intersection of Goldenrod and Leevista in the Carter Glen Townhomes. Her last text message was sent @ 4:26pm saying "Waterford" when asked by her brother what she was upto.

I don't think it was Michelle. I think the Hummer was officially seen at 4pm. The windows on the Hummer seem to be extremely dark and I don't see how anyone can claim they "saw her" but that's jmo.

I am seriously thinking about using my vacation time to go down to Orlando to do what I can to help Michelle. She reminds me so much of my friend that was murdered. I got really involved in her case, I met the family members of the other victims.

OT: I am addicted to watching Storage Wars. Even episodes I have already seen. I need to be slapped...

I agree...Dale loves attention. I think he was watching the PC episode that day and was not happy. In the episode, it's almost like he doesn't realize the judge is kinda making fun of him for dressing up. He smiles a little when she's talking about it....like she is just another female he can impress. I think he watched the episode and realized he was being made fun of...especially with the announcer comments (Captain America...he's not so super anymore...) and he got mad. I am sure he was drinking and blamed Michelle (even though the whole PC thing was his idea). She showed up to drop off the kids, and they probably had words, and he reacted out of rage.

BBM: I have never met Dale, and I know this question wasn't for me but from what I have read there is no doubt in my mind that he was both controlling... and liked attention.

Just 1 example of him being controlling is the night of the fight about the ring, at the convention, she was moving to another room because of the fight and he made her take her belongings out of his suitcases and put them in garbage bags. Why? Because those were his pieces of luggage and he controlled them. IMO, this is very telling of the type or person he is.

I don't recall her saying "crack houses". She said kick the door down but never specified who/what/where.

I think I combined those two quotes, searched a crack house and kicking doors in, by accident in my head lol still why are you going in crack houses?

We are trying to confirm if LE searched his condo on Nov 17. No where has it been stated except his FB post LE searched on that night.

It has been stated by Lauren, LE did a drive by and her hummer was not there.

If LE only did a drive by, then why did DSjr post this on his FB, where was he and who was he with.

If DSjr had something to do with the disappearance of Michelle, then IMO this posting says a lot.

JMO

I know, that was in response to whose computer he my have been using, I'd say his, in his home.

BBM: I have never met Dale, and I know this question wasn't for me but from what I have read there is no doubt in my mind that he was both controlling... and liked attention.

Just 1 example of him being controlling is the night of the fight about the ring, at the convention, she was moving to another room because of the fight and he made her take her belongings out of his suitcases and put them in garbage bags. Why? Because those were his pieces of luggage and he controlled them. IMO, this is very telling of the type or person he is.

ITA! The other stuff, we have heard and read, about him leaving Michelle in the middle of nowhere without shoes, is frightening. It makes me so angry. If you have a disagreement with someone, fine. But don't leave them on the side of a road or whatever without shoes. That is just cruel.

I am seriously thinking about using my vacation time to go down to Orlando to do what I can to help Michelle. She reminds me so much of my friend that was murdered. I got really involved in her case, I met the family members of the other victims.

OT: I am addicted to watching Storage Wars. Even episodes I have already seen. I need to be slapped...

:slap:

We are trying to confirm if LE searched his condo on Nov 17. No where has it been stated except his FB post LE searched on that night.

It has been stated by Lauren, LE did a drive by and her hummer was not there.

If LE only did a drive by, then why did DSjr post this on his FB, where was he and who was he with.

If DSjr had something to do with the disappearance of Michelle, then IMO this posting says a lot.
JMO

BBM

I'll admit, when this was questioned a while back, I really didn't see why it needed to be confirmed. I just believed it was true. But now that we can't seem to find proof that it occurred, it has my interest.

If LE didn't actually search his condo, WHY would DS say that they did?

If he's innocent and lied about it, is it because he wanted attention? And if he's guilty and lied about it, was he trying to take attention away from himself so no one would suspect him?

Either way, if it never happened, it shows something's off with this guy. I just can't imagine anyone lying about something as serious as that. MOO

ITA! The other stuff, we have heard and read, about him leaving Michelle in the middle of nowhere without shoes, is frightening. It makes me so angry. If you have a disagreement with someone, fine. But don't leave them on the side of a road or whatever without shoes. That is just cruel.

I take things like this with a grain of salt and I'll tell you why. My husband and his first wife got into a verbal fight and she jumped out of the car. Refused to get back in. He physically picked her up and put her in the car because he didn't want to leave her on the side of the road. Took her to her parents house and left. Cops came and tried to arrest him for kidnapping because he forced her back into the car. Luckily, they figured out she was insane and dropped the charges. So while I try not to blame the victim, I also know that there can be two versions of an event.

Some times couples feed off each other, and situations become worse then they should. I do not know either party and only have info on Dale's history. I know what he may be capable of. I know absolutely nothing of Michelle and what I saw on PC tells me she might have given as much as she got. Still not a reason for murder.

Does anyone know if LE has cleared her current bf NM? Anything known about him? Just curious. Seems odd to me that LE would clear ex bf then turn around and declare him #1 suspect.

I know zero about him but I have seen him in pictures with the family at fundraisers. They had their arms around each other and were posing for pictures of "the family" I cant find the pic right now but they were all wearing black shirts with pink writing.
The feeling I get from the various photos of the family with him is that he is well liked and active in the search.

Lol on Storage Wars, you can be be my virtual sister!

Pickers anyone!

I know he has been very involved in the search since the beginning, along with his friends. He is very heart broken!

Ok, just so I dont waste anymore of my time with this..I dont know which mod to contact. Can I get a clarification on what we are allowed to post in order to clear up a name?

I posted First name, nickname, but no last name and it keeps getting deleted. These names are in public files regarding the death of DS's first wife located here on websleuths.

Thank you.

There is a line from a movie (Listen to Me) where one character who is trying out for the college debate team says (and I am paraphrasing) "Say someone is walking in front of you and they drop a $20 bill. Do you pocket it or chase after the guy that dropped it? In that moment you may have determined your character and therefore your destiny."

While I realize that is a movie and I don't think destiny is determined by a moment in and of itself. I can't help but think that when Dale was 20 and participated in the instigation of a murder of another human being, that in that moment, he was kind of the architect of his own destiny. Since then...he has been arrested/convicted multiple times.

I have yet to read that he has sought atonement for this. Any kind of therapy. Volunteered for charity...I see someone who has made the wrong choices over and over and appears committed to going down the wrong path. JMO.

I have family in Orlando, about 20 min. from all of this...I was thinking about taking a trip down there. My husband already thinks I'm crazy for being on this forum...I think he would have me committed if I went to Orlando!:crazy:

When discussing innocent third parties who are not named players in Michele's disappearance, please refer to them by their initials. Do not sleuth them, and only discuss them in the context of the present circumstances.

ETA: The forum mods are listed at the bottom of the main forum page, for instance, Missing Forum Discussion.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member