FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
    She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

[​IMG]
    http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
    Media Links
    Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7
    Thread #8
    Thread #9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13
    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17

Please continue here...

2. Loading...

3. nobodynoz

nobodynoz New Member

I snipped this line from your previous post. I missed this information! Gramma (or someone who knows), could you tell me where you heard/read it, or give me a link? Seems like valuable info to put in notes on the question list, and also add to Texas Lil's map.

4. lauriej

lauriej 'wild rose country...'

--from thread # 17.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #17

--one little thing to add to that, lauren also said on that (friday) HLN appearance, that the salon had ran out of a particular product that morning and that michelle was going to stop and pick it up, grab something to eat before coming to the salon.

( which, IMO, is probably why she was at that particluar KFC, maybe it's close to where-ever it is that their salon purchases their products from.)

5. NORCALGRL

NORCALGRL New Member

According to Google there's a Sally Beauty Supply not far down the road from the KFC. I didn't see any listings for professional beauty stores though. I had a question and maybe it has been discussed. In the article about the KFC visit it mentioned that it was found by following up on a tip. She paid by credit card so wouldn't they have found this on their own, early on, by looking at her cc activity?

6. captdj

captdj New Member

7. nobodynoz

nobodynoz New Member

Great, captdj! Thank you. It's good to have a link.

I do think it's very possible that this could include the Waterford text. Only problem is that Hoffner is about five miles long, so we'd still have to make assumptions about the location.

GrammaMaybe said something about the pings moving on Hoffner west of Semoran, which helps narrow it down kind of, but I don't think I read that in the links you provided. Would be great to have a link that added in that info.

8. BreatheLife21

BreatheLife21 New Member

It says in this video about the phone or rather Hummer going west
    http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Fa...arker-s-birthday/-/1637132/8455176/-/pj560l/-

9. Sparky

Sparky <b><span style="color:#000099;">Retired WS Staff</

Come out of the condos, head North on S Goldenrod, turn left at the 1 st major intersection which is Hoffner, head West on Hoffner, cross S Semoran (436) follow Hoffner, cross the Hoffner Bridge (Lake Conway) (Belle Isle) continue on to Orange Ave., turn left on Orange, next intersection is Oakridge and Orange. Turn right (Jesse Blacks) and Wa La you are now on Oakridge Rd.

10. captdj

captdj New Member

11. captdj

captdj New Member

That looks like the route going to DS2 home and then the Nela bridge route back maybe

Other than Crimeline have you seen anything saying from her phone recordsshe was in the area of Sand Lake and Orange.

Other than us using that information... its interesting that this hasnt been picked up by MSM....I can see getting the 4:15 wrong because information in the beginning had the information Dale gave of her arriving at 4PM.

But to say they got infor from her phone....meant LE gave that info..
    (this report is dated 11/18/11. so either they( LE }was being really vague about this area or crimeline was told something that LE hasnt told anyone else....(that I can find anyway.}

12. nobodynoz

nobodynoz New Member

Thanks Breathe and captdj.

It definitely sounds like a trail of pings! And I agree with your route, Sparky. No proof of this, but sounds to me like he was avoiding Lee Vista, maybe avoiding the intersection with the camera, so he could have exited out the north exit from the condos and made a u-turn at the next divider break, and headed north on Goldenrod to Hoffner.

Maybe he took the north road from his condo unit instead of the south road that had a couple of surveillance cams mounted on condos. Wonder if that north road had some surveillance cams too.

13. captdj

captdj New Member

and using both reports Michelle Iphone was pinging Hoffner about 4:30PM and heading west from Semoran....

Strangely the same time Dale says he is in route to his Parents home..

Do you think he told police he travelled that route or do you think he would make up another route....If he had his cell phone ON then he cant lie his way out of that.....

I have to say again if he had Michelle Phone and his phone on all night carrying both around.......he deserves a spot on Worlds dumbest criminials.

14. captdj

captdj New Member

Dale could be doing this right now:banghead::banghead::banghead:

15. Sparky

I lived around the Hoffner/Goldenrod area for many years. If I were to go to Jess Blacks, this is the only way I would go. It is the quickest way to get there, but when you go thru Belle Isle the speed limit is only 25.

Coming home that way in 5 pm traffic is a bear!

ETA I wanted to add Hoffner is only two lanes all the way from Goldenrod to Orange Ave.

16. Kamille

Kamille Shine bright like a diamond

Very interesting about her cell phone pinging close to the condo at about 4:30pm. So we know DSJr was lying about the time MP got there and the time she left at the very least. (Well we knew that anyway from the video) But if her phone was pinging near the condo at around 4:30pm and his alibi about being at his parent's house at that time and an unrelated witness saw him was airtight, he never would have been named a suspect IMO.

If no one other than a family member is vouching for him being at the parents at 4:30pm that opens up a huge window of opportunity. I wonder how a seasoned attorney like MN would get caught up in that timeline if it's just a family member vouching for him being there?

And if he was 100 percent there by an independent witness, who wasn't there?

There has to be at least one witness siting of either the Hummer or the red truck on this route. I can't believe he travelled all that way without anyone noticing...especially if it was the Hummer. And if there are none, maybe neither of these vehicles were on this route with MP's phone?

MOO

17. nobodynoz

nobodynoz New Member

If you plug in the distance from the condos to Hoffner at Semoran on Google maps, the directions say that takes about 4 minutes. 4:26 to 4:30 is......4 minutes.

Although if the traffic is bad like you describe, Sparky, I guess 4 minutes is too quick? Still, wouldn't it be very interesting if the "Waterford" Ping came at or pretty darn close to the condos?

18. BreatheLife21

BreatheLife21 New Member

Yes Belle Isle way also has many stop signs and speed humps.

Also keep in mind Semoran and Hoffner also has the red light camera.

19. nobodynoz

nobodynoz New Member

Hmmm--I guess it's kinda hard to avoid cams these days. I wonder if it's one of those cams that are only tripped by people running the light, or whether it generally records traffic.

20. Sparky

But then again he could've gone down Hoffner cross Semoran to Left on Conway Rd. to Right on Judge to Daetwyler to Seminole Dr., to Nela, across the Nela bridge to Orange Ave. Right on Orange and Left on Oakridge. (Jesse Blacks )

21. Sparky

I don't remember any stop signs going that way, speed humps yes. I also wasn't sure if there was a camera at 436 and Hoffner. Couldn't remember. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.