FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my ?, i too was watching NG as always and she hasn't talked about this case in a lnog time, i thought for sure there would be new evidence or maybe that they have found Michelle, but i remember watching it a while back and they found her phone then, if theres no new evidence why did she make it out to be like there was??

Heres my ?, i too was watching NG as always and she hasn't talked about this case in a lnog time, i thought for sure there would be new evidence or maybe that they have found Michelle, but i remember watching it a while back and they found her phone then, if theres no new evidence why did she make it out to be like there was??

She used the KFC video, which really helps very little as far as I can tell, to springboard into her "new leads" and "breaking news" and then spent most of the time on the finding of the phone, and on the fact that DS's father was arrested. Sure, it is good for the police to know where she was earlier in the day and try to get an idea of whether or not she was being followed, but I don't see that anything much was revealed by that video clip, except we now know where she went for lunch. JMO

At least it is still on the news. At least there is still national mention of this case. I say this with hope. I still think of Susan Powell, Baby Gabriel, locally Katelyn Markham--and many many others I have not heard grace my tv or radio screen here in weeks or months. I too am saddened by no new info on NG, but have to be thankful it is being mentioned in livingrooms around the country.

At least it is still on the news. At least there is still national mention of this case. I say this with hope. I still think of Susan Powell, Baby Gabriel, locally Katelyn Markham--and many many others I have not heard grace my tv or radio screen here in weeks or months. I too am saddened by no new info on NG, but have to be thankful it is being mentioned in livingrooms around the country.

I was just about to say the same thing. I was just glad to see NG chose to devote an entire hour to Michelle's case. Especially in light of very little new information except for the kfc video. The NG show can only give what they get and as we know very little has been released to report. At the end of the day it's a tv show and they have a job to do they have to make their show seem interesting that is why I understand the "breaking news" bit. I always get a laugh at NG's nightly "bombshell tonight" bits ...which imo are usually not "bombshells" at all. In the end like stated above all that matters is the case got national attention tonight and with little new info to be said at that. I know the family is thrilled that Michelle's case was on tonight. It also sends a message to the perp we are still working hard and won't give up.

Like stated above my heart goes out to the many families who have missing loved ones who rarely get national media attention if any at all. I have to say when I walked in and saw NG talking about Michelle's case I was so thankful it was on.

I met Michelle's family back in December when I volunteered to search and once again at a fundraiser. They were very gracious and kind for all of the support they are getting. And I saw them again last Friday at Michelle's birthday celebration. Family and friends were talking about how the media does keep in touch with them but they tell them they usually can only get time on air if they have new info to release. Makes sense.

****** Everything above is only my opinion. JMO. ********

Since the topic of barrels came up, I did some digging around to see if cadaver dogs could smell a cadaver, even in a sealed barrel.

I think you will find this interesting if you already hadn't read about it. Here are some snippets.

Body of Mother, 32, Found Encased in Concrete Drum
SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
Earlier this month a cadaver dog was used to search the family’s home, but no evidence of foul play was found, nj.com reports.
The body of a woman who has been missing for a month has been found encased in concrete in a drum in her basement

Makes me wonder if he saw this
http://wishididntknow.com/2011/09/24/body-of-mother-32-found-encased-in-concrete-drum-%E2%80%93-where%E2%80%99s-husband-who-reported-her-missing/

For any of you car buffs out there.

Dale has a hard cover trunk on the bed of his F150.

Saying Jr used a similar method and you laid a metal 55 gallon drum down on its side, would you be able to put it in Jr's truck and close the top? Or would we be able to eliminate this vehicle from that equation?

We have an F250. Our bed measures 20". The narrowest barrel available at the formerly mentioned supply company was 22.5" at its smallest dimension in a 55 gallon metal drum.
http://orlandodrum.thomasnet.com/viewitems/steel-plastic-and-fiber-drums/reconditioned-steel-drums?

Also, the lightest weight barrel was 38 lbs. Adding Michelle, and without concrete, the barrel would weigh approx 178 lbs.

How difficult would this be for one guy to manage?

Since the topic of barrels came up, I did some digging around to see if cadaver dogs could smell a cadaver, even in a sealed barrel.

I think you will find this interesting if you already hadn't read about it. Here are some snippets.

Body of Mother, 32, Found Encased in Concrete Drum
SEPTEMBER 24, 2011
Earlier this month a cadaver dog was used to search the family’s home, but no evidence of foul play was found, nj.com reports.
The body of a woman who has been missing for a month has been found encased in concrete in a drum in her basement

Makes me wonder if he saw this
http://wishididntknow.com/2011/09/24/body-of-mother-32-found-encased-in-concrete-drum-%E2%80%93-where%E2%80%99s-husband-who-reported-her-missing/

For any of you car buffs out there.

Dale has a hard cover trunk on the bed of his F150.

Saying Jr used a similar method and you laid a metal 55 gallon drum down on its side, would you be able to put it in Jr's truck and close the top? Or would we be able to eliminate this vehicle from that equation?

We have an F250. Our bed measures 20". The narrowest barrel available at the formerly mentioned supply company was 22.5" at its smallest dimension in a 55 gallon metal drum.
http://orlandodrum.thomasnet.com/viewitems/steel-plastic-and-fiber-drums/reconditioned-steel-drums?

Also, the lightest weight barrel was 38 lbs. Adding Michelle, and without concrete, the barrel would weigh approx 178 lbs.

How difficult would this be for one guy to manage?

My opinions only, no facts here:

I have handled hundreds of 55 gal. drums of fuel, filled to empty. They are unwieldy to handle. But I can load a 55 gal. drum filled with fuel into a truck by rolling it up on angled 2 by 4's.

But I would judge that such drums would more likely be used for fixed storage (as they often are in crimes), but not for intermediate transport.

I find the KFC video useful for two reasons. It provides a time during which M is alone and unharmed. Secondly, it shows what she was wearing on top the day of her disappearance. To answer a previous poster's question, my versions of the neighborhood surveillance cam are of terrible quality, but it seems that M has on a whitish-colored top. I could not enhance that later video unless I had a better copy to start with. But it seems that a driver of about the same size is shown in both the KFC and later neighborhood surveillance videos.

As for Michelle's flip flops.

She had been shoe shopping.

Had she bought any shoes?

Was it the flip flops?

If so, what happened to her OTHER shoes or sandals, etc...?

Point being, should there be 2 pairs or just the one?

According to Google there's a Sally Beauty Supply not far down the road from the KFC. I didn't see any listings for professional beauty stores though. I had a question and maybe it has been discussed. In the article about the KFC visit it mentioned that it was found by following up on a tip. She paid by credit card so wouldn't they have found this on their own, early on, by looking at her cc activity?

Sally Beauty Supply is a huge chain of beauty supply stores, they're all over the south. I used to get catalogs from them often, because I used to be a beautician years ago and bought some supplies from them. They've been around a long time, and many, many beauty salons buy supplies from them.

She used the KFC video, which really helps very little as far as I can tell, to springboard into her "new leads" and "breaking news" and then spent most of the time on the finding of the phone, and on the fact that DS's father was arrested. Sure, it is good for the police to know where she was earlier in the day and try to get an idea of whether or not she was being followed, but I don't see that anything much was revealed by that video clip, except we now know where she went for lunch. JMO

My thoughts too. I still don't understand what the big deal is about this KFC video, it's several hours before she was last seen or heard from. Now, if this video was after 4 pm, I would say it was HUGE news.

Just an observation. No facts.

The salon opens at 10.

Michelle wanted a keratin treatment so bad, that she called her sister before the shop even opened to be sure to get an appointment if one was available that day. It took L several minutes to return her call, yet michelle had been right there to respond once L had returned a message. Another indicator to me that makes it appear as though she REALLY wanted the keratin.

She later puts it off to go shoe shopping with mom.

If she was willing to give up her time slot she called early to get, does this mean she really wanted to go shoe shopping too?

If you put off an appointment you REALLY wanted, to go shoe shopping, it seems like the odds would be that you would have bought some shoes...

But we only hear of the flip flops she was wearing.

One thing most women love is shoes. How often does a woman go shoe shopping and not find any?

About jewelry.

Did she get the keratin done at all that day? (after KFC).

Would you want to remove your costume or even real jewelry if you were getting this treatment? Could the chemicals damage it? Would Michelle have removed hers? I notice in most photos she wears earrings and a necklace (on any given day) but earrings are never mentioned. While it is equally possible she did not wear any earrings that day, just cuz, it is also possible she did not have any on because she had plans of getting a treatment that day.

The cross is large and reflects light. They had also mentioned a silver watch and a ring. I had forgotten to look for that so will have to go back and look for that too.

I did not notice the necklace on her at the drive thru. Does anyone else? A cross of that size, wouldn't you be able to see it reflecting some light, at least when she's moving? Do you think she is wearing it at 12:22?

She is bringing back some hair coloring cuz the shop had run out.

Most likely, at this time, she has NOT yet had the treatment so would not have a reason to remove her necklace and other jewelry yet in regard to her treatment.

Also, if you haven't seen the raw footage, or, have not looked at this KFC on the map, you will notice the hummer passes the window again, heading the opposite direction. The only way to do this, based on its location, is by back tracking through the parking lot as though you are headed back towards Sam's Club. It could be that she was taking advantage of the convenience and cutting out a light and using the parking lot as a means to eat and roll at the same time. For what ever reason, I found it interesting that, for whatever reason, she chose that route as opposed to getting out on the road, gleaning she had made a conscientious decision to take that route for some reason.
http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-p=33576178&N-play=1&N-u=1_417722&N-fa=3616855&N-s=1_4188609&N-f=1_4188609

It was hard to tell, but you MAY see a watch. I see lots of other thing reflect light, but never her deck-latte' (lol sorry don't know how to spell that one).

Just an observation. No facts.

The salon opens at 10.

Michelle wanted a keratin treatment so bad, that she called her sister before the shop even opened to be sure to get an appointment if one was available that day. It took L several minutes to return her call, yet michelle had been right there to respond once L had returned a message. Another indicator to me that makes it appear as though she REALLY wanted the keratin.

She later puts it off to go shoe shopping with mom.

If she was willing to give up her time slot she called early to get, does this mean she really wanted to go shoe shopping too?

If you put off an appointment you REALLY wanted, to go shoe shopping, it seems like the odds would be that you would have bought some shoes...

But we only hear of the flip flops she was wearing.

One thing most women love is shoes. How often does a woman go shoe shopping and not find any?

About jewelry.

Did she get the keratin done at all that day? (after KFC).

Would you want to remove your costume or even real jewelry if you were getting this treatment? Could the chemicals damage it? Would Michelle have removed hers? I notice in most photos she wears earrings and a necklace (on any given day) but earrings are never mentioned. While it is equally possible she did not wear any earrings that day, just cuz, it is also possible she did not have any on because she had plans of getting a treatment that day.

The cross is large and reflects light. They had also mentioned a silver watch and a ring. I had forgotten to look for that so will have to go back and look for that too.

I did not notice the necklace on her at the drive thru. Does anyone else? A cross of that size, wouldn't you be able to see it reflecting some light, at least when she's moving? Do you think she is wearing it at 12:22?

She is bringing back some hair coloring cuz the shop had run out.

Most likely, at this time, she has NOT yet had the treatment so would not have a reason to remove her necklace and other jewelry yet in regard to her treatment.

Also, if you haven't seen the raw footage, or, have not looked at this KFC on the map, you will notice the hummer passes the window again, heading the opposite direction. The only way to do this, based on its location, is by back tracking through the parking lot as though you are headed back towards Sam's Club. It could be that she was taking advantage of the convenience and cutting out a light and using the parking lot as a means to eat and roll at the same time. For what ever reason, I found it interesting that, for whatever reason, she chose that route as opposed to getting out on the road, gleaning she had made a conscientious decision to take that route for some reason.
http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-p=33576178&N-play=1&N-u=1_417722&N-fa=3616855&N-s=1_4188609&N-f=1_4188609

BBM

I don't find that route odd at all. She could've cut behind Bob Evans pulled out on to Fern Park Blvd to the Stop Light. That area of Semoran Blvd (436) is noted for heavy, heavy traffic.

Photo from KFC Video

ScreenShot2012-01-24at85256AM.png

My opinions only, no facts here:

I have handled hundreds of 55 gal. drums of fuel, filled to empty. They are unwieldy to handle. But I can load a 55 gal. drum filled with fuel into a truck by rolling it up on angled 2 by 4's.

But I would judge that such drums would more likely be used for fixed storage (as they often are in crimes), but not for intermediate transport.

I find the KFC video useful for two reasons. It provides a time during which M is alone and unharmed. Secondly, it shows what she was wearing on top the day of her disappearance. To answer a previous poster's question, my versions of the neighborhood surveillance cam are of terrible quality, but it seems that M has on a whitish-colored top. I could not enhance that later video unless I had a better copy to start with. But it seems that a driver of about the same size is shown in both the KFC and later neighborhood surveillance videos.

Expanding on this theory

I would think it would be a cinch you wouldnt be able to roll up a loaded barrel into any rig with a closed garage with the back end facing the garage door cuz you just don't have that kind of room available on a closed garage.

It would be nearly impossible to lift, loaded I would think, since you could not stand upright in a hummer (for leverage) and it wouldnt fit ( I don't believe) in his truck and still be able to close the truck lid, so it might not matter how upright you could stand in IT to lift lift something.

If you COULD fit it in the trunk of the truck, it would be tight and I never note any damage to the lid of his trunk (or any other area for that matter) in any video.

Depending on the layout of the garage to the condo entry door, if you can back in close enough, and the condo floor is higher than the garage floor, you might be able to rig something up in that area to help give you leverage and room for some planks.

We do not see the work van in the s.v., correct?

Does this mean it is parked around the corner? Or does he even have it?

You don't see it the following night either, I don't believe.

How often did he bring the work van home and did he have a regular place he would park it?

Did he usually have it, even on his days off?

He IS woking the next day, so it isn't that he has relinquished it for the weekend or anything.

IF a barrel was used, AND he laid it down inside the hummer first, then put Michelle in it and closed it, or was able to back it up to the condo entry door to load, AND if he was driving the hummer traveling W on Hoffner near 4:30, then could it possible this happened soooo fast that:
The kids never left the hummer? Or had been told to play upstairs for a bit?
That the hummer played a bigger role in the commission of this crime than originally thought?
That the van was around the corner so Michelle chose the driveway to park in (although I believe somebody pointed out that they did not feel the hummer looked like it was going to pull into the driveway)?
or
That the van was parked so far back that michelle was practically at the corner anyway when she parked?
and/or
That she was already in a barrel on the way to Sr's in the hummer shortly after she arrived and she is there in one now? (ventilation, noisy generator, etc.... ring a bell...?)
or
That Jr went to Sr's the morning of the 18th in the work van to 'pick up the barrel to drop off on the way to work?
and/or the barrel has been
Cemented? (a little overnight project perhaps for someone?)
With all those vehichles, I wouldnt doubt but they could own a cherry picker... did I get that right auto buffs? One of those motor lifters?

Is it possible this all happened so fast that it was mostly completed within just an hour or 2? Changing the dynamics of a single persons involvement,, if in no other way, than for someone else having carnal knowledge? (edited for clarity)

(Side Note: If glow stickers were removed at the condo, it most likely would have been done in the garage and not on the street. If she had parked around the corner, someone would have to either: A) back it up till you could go forward and pull into the garage, B) back it up the entire way, C) pull down the street and make a u-turn, D) or drive it around the block. Could the sighting of the hummer at 3:18 be it's final ascent to the garage and be being driven by someone else already when it is caught on tape, rather than being Michelle seen? Could the hummer have actually arrived a few minutes earlier even? And this is just being caught as the hummer is being pulled in to be stripped and/or loaded?) actually being its... second arrival and we never see michelle arrive at all cuz it never triggers the s.v. until the 3:18 recording? Making even the song text to NM a fake? Say, being sent as the hummer is being moved for instance... edited for clarity

This is just asking questions about a possible theory for feedback.

BBM

I don't find that route odd at all. She could've cut behind Bob Evans pulled out on to Fern Park Blvd to the Stop Light. That area of Semoran Blvd (436) is noted for heavy, heavy traffic.

Photo from KFC Video

ScreenShot2012-01-24at85256AM.png

That backs up that there was a method to her madness as they say.

I kinda figured she may have been cutting out a light, and maybe, if she didn't want to wait to eat, she could have moseyed on through the parking lot while she ate, or just park for a minute.

Maybe what sr really meant when he said 'why don't you go look for another hummer' was maybe you ought to take a closer look at the one you already got? MOO.

Could it be possible he knocked her out right away, put her in a barrel unconscious and she later dies of suffocation, possibly never regaining consciousness, which could explain why there never appears to be cadaver hits? Then he/they may have concreted the barrel at Sr's? I mean, if a barrel were used, and dale did it, etc... right away... so the whole thing just happens so fast it never really leaves a (cadaver) trail due to shear swiftness?

How much air do you suppose would be in a barrel? How long could a person breathe? MOO

I just spent some time looking through Gayle's fb page dedicated to the life of Michelle. It is obvious how loved she is and she was such a beautiful little baby! It made me so sad for her family, it is so cruel for them to have live in a nightmare like this, they have to be going through hell.

I'm thinking of them and hoping everyday that she comes home.

Is there evidence that she was put in a barrel? Who had access to it? Was concrete found at Sr's. house?

Is there evidence that she was put in a barrel? Who had access to it? Was concrete found at Sr's. house?

No facts and no evidence. I'm just exploring possibilities like the next person. Somone had mentioned a barrel and container business in the last thread that was relatively accessible, and a crime involving this method had been in the news not long before Michelle went missing, so it had recently been in the news at that time. Someone could have seen that and thought it was a good idea, except the part about leaving it in their basement...) MOO

This is all totally my opinion.

What am I missing here: it seems to me that the "new evidence" (for us and the public, I mean, since LE may have known about this for some time) is the pinging of Michelle's phone along Hoffner, west of Semoran at 4:30 on 11/17, with the implication that the cell was with the Hummer at the time. To me, that is a rather important tidbit because it narrows the time for when the Hummer or the cell or both left Carter Glen. It certainly adds an item to our timeline, at the very least. It also indicates that the "Waterford" text happened four minutes before that time, which could have even put the "Waterford" ping at or very near the condos.

It also might tend to eliminate the chance that the vehicles recorded leaving on the section of the neighbor's surveillance video that we have seen are Michelle's Hummer, unless, of course, the cell was actually separate from the Hummer at 4:30, and moving along Hoffner in some other vehicle.

I realize that the source of this information was MSM, who printed the tidbit of info at the very end of articles as if it were an afterthought, and showed a video of Yvonne repeating what she had heard from LE. So as always, we can be skeptical about veracity. But to me, that is the closest we've had to something new in a long time.

As I said, all my own opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member