FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, welcome to WS MonkeyMae :welcome::fireworks:

Okay, I agree, this makes no sense. If someone was really just interested in car jacking, why take a car in broad daylight, with a big Glow decal across the side of the car? And why take a car just to abandon it miles away? Most thieves take them in the middle of the night so they can get to the chop shop, collect $, and get out of the area without being seen.

This is not a car jacking imo. It may have been an abduction by a stalker or an ex, but I don't think it was a stranger. I don't think a stranger would have replied to her brothers text. And I think she would have been found alongside the road somewhere if it were a stranger abduction/car jacking.

I know everyone keeps saying the ex is not a suspect. But I still have my doubts.

True, most carjackers don't want anything but the car... If the car was to be stolen to turn a buck then they would have picked a different vehicle and time. Of course they could be dumb crooks and inexperienced? Maybe, they still have the woman and are too scared to release her?

As for the text sent... Either the abductors was toying with the brother for kicks. Maybe they sent the text to buy time perhaps they thought if they didn't respond that would draw more attention? It's even possible that MP sent the text herself as a cryptic code to give a direction she thought she was being taken?

Yes, there is lots and lots of "What if's"... But I agree this doesn't seem to be a case of auto theft by car jacking. It sounds more like an act to earn acceptance in a gang. Or it could be the act of a stalker...

However, I haven't ruled out the ex-fiance. But we must focus on other possibilities. Just because two people don't get along doesn't mean they are out to kill the other person... Plus he had two kids to look after where and when would he have had the time to carry out all of this?

This case is just heart breaking. One thing I have noticed by visiting the FB page set up by friends/family...IMO, they are extremely rude to people posting on the page. Granted there are a few nuts that post stuff just to be mean but the majority of the rude comments are directed at people who are suggesting search sites, asking about things that have been looked into, etc. The friends/family have been quick to get real nasty with people that are honestly trying to help. This behavior has turned me off completely. They obviously don't want any & all help that is trying to be offered to them. I respect that the police are aggressively investigating this case, however, as with the CA case, the investigators were actually turning to sites like FB & Websleuths for tips they may have missed, inside info, fresh eyes/thoughts. It's a shame that the family doesn't see the value in that as the police do. They have really turned me sour toward them. I think it's more the friends than the family. The sister has been gracious from what I have seen. It's the friends mostly. Perhaps they should think twice about it if they expect people to continue helping. JMO. Sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest because it irritated me to see people who genuinely care being called "wanna be junior detectives" by the administrator of the Find MP page. Shameful.

Bumping to add this video aired WKMG at 6 pm Nov 23, 2011

Hummer Nov 24 Video :: IMG_0623.mp4 video by dixie6920 - Photobucket

BUMPING THIS AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN IT.

If you haven't watched the video, please do. It explains everything about Michelle's Hummer.

There are "2" different Hummers. Michelle's is seen coming in. Michelle's "is not" seen going out on "this video."

"WE" as in the public, don't know what is on the rest of the video.

OPD has video of Michelle's Hummer and "will not" release it to the public yet.

Moo.. Moo.. Moo.. And more moo!!

But my feeling is that LE NOT CHOOSING TO TELL THE PUBLIC WHEN THE HUMMER LEFT DALE's is very likely quite telling IMO.. IMOO.. I feel if they were leaning towards whatever happened to Shelly occurring AFTER SHE LEFT DALE's that it would be important detail to get out to the public to know and pin down what was her very next location.. Meaning they'd give us the time that Shelly was leaving this neighborhood so that the locals in that area could recall better if they saw Shelly in that vicinity at/around that time that LE knows that Shelly left.. Does that make sense??

It does for me and I cannot make sense of with holding such an important time that they know Shelly left DALE's for the reasons ^above^.. That really leads me to believe LE does not need that info from the public due to their belief that Shelly never left Dales of her own free will(while this time would be extremely imperative to share with the public if they believed it was at A location/time AFTER HER LEAVING DALE's that she then met with foul play)

Thus again for me it goes back to Dale, who, if anyone he lived with, who, if anyone was at that condo at any point that afternoon/evening, what DALE's alibi is, and who, if anyone can verify said alibi.. In my not knowing any of thise ^above^ questions I'm looking at it from worst case scenario In that there is no one that was with Dale that afternoon/evening except for their 3Yr old twins.. And if that happens to be the case, tho 3 is extremely young, there being 2 3yr olds could easily mean ATLEAST one of them would be able to say what, if anything they witnessed(and not talking brutality) but more along the lines of did mommy come inside when she brought you to daddies?.. What did mommy say when she left?.. Very subtle questions like this could truly hold extremely huge answers to questions.. There are extremely appropriate individuals that know precisely how to ask these questions of these children without in any way traumatizing or re-traumatizing these children.. They are highly educated and trained in this specific sensitive area with young children..

Does anyone know if any of those details about Dale, his living arrangement, alibi, and/or Movements of that afternoon/evening and who, if anyone he was with?? I don't expect someone to have to relist all these details but rather if someone would just point me in the direction of where I might locate any of these details(link, website, previous thread, etc)..

TIA to anyone who could point me that way(if any of these answers are available anywhere:))

Thank you! At least OPD is on top of "HummerGate!"

Yeah, but two different ones. Notice the windows.

Good observation Cblewife!

It is possible that is the same van. I don't know what make that van is on the video but on the GM site for Express Vans (not passenger vans), you can select the option of having windows on the right-hand side and a solid panel on the other.

This case is just heart breaking. One thing I have noticed by visiting the FB page set up by friends/family...IMO, they are extremely rude to people posting on the page. Granted there are a few nuts that post stuff just to be mean but the majority of the rude comments are directed at people who are suggesting search sites, asking about things that have been looked into, etc. The friends/family have been quick to get real nasty with people that are honestly trying to help. This behavior has turned me off completely. They obviously don't want any & all help that is trying to be offered to them. I respect that the police are aggressively investigating this case, however, as with the CA case, the investigators were actually turning to sites like FB & Websleuths for tips they may have missed, inside info, fresh eyes/thoughts. It's a shame that the family doesn't see the value in that as the police do. They have really turned me sour toward them. I think it's more the friends than the family. The sister has been gracious from what I have seen. It's the friends mostly. Perhaps they should think twice about it if they expect people to continue helping. JMO. Sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest because it irritated me to see people who genuinely care being called "wanna be junior detectives" by the administrator of the Find MP page. Shameful.

The family has asked for people not to post any info on the page. All tips are to be sent thru Crimeline. The family and OPD will not release were the searches are going to be. If someone wants to help with the search, they need to show up and a map and search area will be given to the search group.

The family stated earlier on the FB page they have been advised, not to give out the information in case the perp was monitoring the page. I agree.

I hear your frustration however, this is an on going investigation and the people posting on FB keep asking for info in clues and searches. They just won't stop.

ITA ironhorse with your last post.. It may be the ex but there Are still other possibilities.. I too am finding it very hard to believe that he would have been able to do something to Michelle with his having 2, 3 yr olds in his care.. IMO these children would have told something like mom/dad were screaming, fighting in daddies house or something to that effect.. So, without knowing anything about his movements, alibi, others he was with that night.. I cannot make it fit perfectly with the ex having hurt her*shrug*.. but of course hes definitely on my radar.. But much more needed to state anything strongly either way.. Jmo, tho!

Does anyone know if this DS, ex BF, is associated in any way with that Barn place where MP works?? Or if MP had any other possible ex or wanna be love interests in the area around the Barn place? Could she have had anyone up around there possibly stalking her or infatuated with her? Now I don't want to step on toes if anyone is from that area, but having recently relocated to the area(Seminole county) several have cautioned us Not to move up to the Sanford area, as it has some, ahh, unsavory aspects in their opinions....SO I am wondering if MP might have rebuffed someone from that area....that she may have met thru work there.

The family has asked for people not to post any info on the page. All tips are to be sent thru Crimeline. The family and OPD will not release were they searches are going to be. If someone wants to help with the search, they need to show up and a map and search area will be given to the search group.

The family stated earlier on the FB page they have been advised, not to give out the information in case the perp was monitoring the page. I agree.

I hear your frustration however, this is an on going investigation and the people posting on FB keep asking and for info in clues and searches. They just won't stop.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Absolutely I agree that search locations & detailed tips should not be posted on the FB page. What I am talking about is people just trying to think "outloud" in a sense in order to just give them suggestions on avenues they may have not otherwise thought about. Screaming at people rudely on what is a public web page (much like this one is) is a waste of time & certainly turns GOOD people off that just want to help. It's reminiscent of the Anthonys to be honest. Ungrateful and just plain rude, IMO. If they don't want people to give feedback, they can very easily disable wall posts & comments. Do they want the public's help or not? We all know that limiting your resources is not productive as evidenced in previous cases. Why would they want to shut that down? I would be welcoming any and ALL help regardless of the nature or the source, JMO.

Moo.. Moo.. Moo.. And more moo!!

But my feeling is that LE NOT CHOOSING TO TELL THE PUBLIC WHEN THE HUMMER LEFT DALE's is very likely quite telling IMO.. IMOO.. I feel if they were leaning towards whatever happened to Shelly occurring AFTER SHE LEFT DALE's that it would be important detail to get out to the public to know and pin down what was her very next location.. Meaning they'd give us the time that Shelly was leaving this neighborhood so that the locals in that area could recall better if they saw Shelly in that vicinity at/around that time that LE knows that Shelly left.. Does that make sense??

It does for me and I cannot make sense of with holding such an important time that they know Shelly left DALE's for the reasons ^above^.. That really leads me to believe LE does not need that info from the public due to their belief that Shelly never left Dales of her own free will(while this time would be extremely imperative to share with the public if they believed it was at A location/time AFTER HER LEAVING DALE's that she then met with foul play)

Thus again for me it goes back to Dale, who, if anyone he lived with, who, if anyone was at that condo at any point that afternoon/evening, what DALE's alibi is, and who, if anyone can verify said alibi.. In my not knowing any of thise ^above^ questions I'm looking at it from worst case scenario In that there is no one that was with Dale that afternoon/evening except for their 3Yr old twins.. And if that happens to be the case, tho 3 is extremely young, there being 2 3yr olds could easily mean ATLEAST one of them would be able to say what, if anything they witnessed(and not talking brutality) but more along the lines of did mommy come inside when she brought you to daddies?.. What did mommy say when she left?.. Very subtle questions like this could truly hold extremely huge answers to questions.. There are extremely appropriate individuals that know precisely how to ask these questions of these children without in any way traumatizing or re-traumatizing these children.. They are highly educated and trained in this specific sensitive area with young children..

Does anyone know if any of those details about Dale, his living arrangement, alibi, and/or Movements of that afternoon/evening and who, if anyone he was with?? I don't expect someone to have to relist all these details but rather if someone would just point me in the direction of where I might locate any of these details(link, website, previous thread, etc)..

TIA to anyone who could point me that way(if any of these answers are available anywhere:))

I could not agree more!! It's been a week and not one plea from the police to the public for information after she was at Dales. They know..and thats the same reason why they aren't releasing any information after the 3:15 Hummer sighting.

I know there are many possibilities of what may have happened, it could be a stalker that approached her vehicle at Dales, idk. But from the beginning I could totally see Dale being sooo angry after viewing the court show and sooo worked up in a rage just waiting for her to show up that he met her at the driveway/garage and just got in her vehicle. He wouldn't have had to worry about the twins because they were with them in the Hummer.

I know it's "reaching" and maybe farfetched to some, but I just feel he has some real anger issues and acts out before he thinks rather impulsively.

This is ONLY MY OPINION, as I have no idea if he was enraged at all over the viewing of the show. Common sense says that would be really a stupid move for him to make considering the show just aired on TV, but does a person worked into a rage have any common sense?

I agree also. I think it's key that the new bf's last text is around the same time as she arrived at DS. In a relationship that's this "fresh"... one where they've been texting several times that day... it would just seem to reason as soon as the twins were dropped off she would have continued to text or call... to just suddenly stop at the same time says she had company extremely quick and couldn't respond.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Absolutely I agree that search locations & detailed tips should not be posted on the FB page. What I am talking about is people just trying to think "outloud" in a sense in order to just give them suggestions on avenues they may have not otherwise thought about. Screaming at people rudely on what is a public web page (much like this one is) is a waste of time & certainly turns GOOD people off that just want to help. It's reminiscent of the Anthonys to be honest. Ungrateful and just plain rude, IMO. If they don't want people to give feedback, they can very easily disable wall posts & comments. Do they want the public's help or not? We all know that limiting your resources is not productive as evidenced in previous cases. Why would they want to shut that down? I would be welcoming any and ALL help regardless of the nature or the source, JMO.

I understand what you are saying. They have ask them very nicely in the past not to post things like that.

I know Michelle and I am just as frustrated as the next person. I can only imagine what her family is going thru.

What I believe we are seeing is a family that has been devastated by their Daughter, Friend and Mother of 3 children missing for a week now. There have been no clues that have really led to anything that "WE" the public know of.

We are seeing family and friends trying so desperately to find their loved one. They are not lashing out at us, they are just lashing out. They are tired, they have been at this 24/7 for the last week now. They have had no break, they spent their Thanksgiving at the command center searching.

They are not the Anthony's. What you are witnessing is a graceful family fighting to bring their missing daughter home, not their murdered granddaughter.

BBM

We know that, but do they? I'm not trying to be harsh. But, If the family has asked them not to post, then they need to respect their wishes. If people on FB can't understand that, then maybe those "Good" people need to find something else to do with their time. jmo

I understand what you are saying. They have ask them very nicely in the past not to post things like that.

I know Michelle and I am just as frustrated as the next person. I can only imagine what her family is going thru.

What I believe we are seeing is a family that has been devastated by their Daughter, Friend and Mother of 3 children missing for a week now. There have been no clues that have really led to anything that "WE" the public know of.

We are seeing family and friends trying so desperately to find their loved one. They are not lashing out at us, they are just lashing out. They are tired, they have been at this 24/7 for the last week now. They have had no break, they spent their Thanksgiving at the command center searching.

They are not the Anthony's. What you are witnessing is a graceful family fighting to bring their missing daughter home, not their murdered granddaughter.

BBM

We know that, but do they? I'm not trying to be harsh. But, If the family has asked them not to post, then they need to respect their wishes. If people on FB can't understand that, then maybe those "Good" people need to find something else to do with their time. jmo

Sparky, I just wanted to say that you worded this very eloquently...and it's appreciated. I can't imagine being in their situation, hope it never happens to me or my loved ones. If I were in Florida, I'd be there right now, searching.

BBM

We know that, but do they? I'm not trying to be harsh. But, If OPD has asked them not to post, then they are not going to post. If people on FB can't understand that, then maybe those "Good" people need to find something else to do with their time. jmo

OPD has asked the family not to post details of the searches or leads. OPD would never say that they do not welcome public input. What I have seen on the FB page is no different than what we are doing here but the friends (I won't say the family-their commentary has been gracious) have been downright obnoxious to people. I'm not trying to argue, just an observation from an unbiased member of the public. I know from personal experience that detectives would not ever try to stifle people from putting forth assistance. They too can grow weary in cases like this & often it is a suggestion from the public that may lead them down a road they may have not gone down otherwise. I feel for the family, I truly do. However, the friends aren't doing them favors by being rude to people. Telling people they are wanna be detectives & should find something better to do w/ their time isn't bringing MP home any quicker. I have never seen this kind of reaction by a victims family on any FB page I have been on previously. Never.

OPD has asked the family not to post details of the searches or leads. OPD would never say that they do not welcome public input. What I have seen on the FB page is no different than what we are doing here but the friends (I won't say the family-their commentary has been gracious) have been downright obnoxious to people. I'm not trying to argue, just an observation from an unbiased member of the public. I know from personal experience that detectives would not ever try to stifle people from putting forth assistance. They too can grow weary in cases like this & often it is a suggestion from the public that may lead them down a road they may have not gone down otherwise. I feel for the family, I truly do. However, the friends aren't doing them favors by being rude to people. Telling people they are wanna be detectives & should find something better to do w/ their time isn't bringing MP home any quicker. I have never seen this kind of reaction by a victims family on any FB page I have been on previously. Never.

It should have read and I corrected it.

I'm not gonna argue with you.

Bottom line is the family is running the FB page, if they do not want these kinds of things posted then people need to respect their wishes and stop it.

I am confused why the media is making such a big ordeal about the airing of their People's Court appearance. I think it's what helps to make this story so salacious. Maybe it's just happenstance, literally. I understand Michelle was embarassed, as I suspect Dale could be embarassed as well, bc they were both admonished by Judge Milian, but keep in mind it's just an arbitration, not a real court case, and they had to have been paid in some format for their appearance on the show. Isn't it still taped in NY? Is it safe to assume the studio flew them there & set them up in 5 star hotel rooms? I think that even though both were found to be liable for half of the ring, chances are they both still walked away with money from their appearance, even after their portion of their liability came out of their check (or whatever form of monetary payment).

In other words, Michelle wouldn't still be mad that she'd have to shell out $2500 b/c the studio would have already covered it, as well as Dale's portion. Which would mean that either way, Dale would have made out better...but I just don't think Michelle walked away empty handed. So what would Dale or Michelle be mad at each other for? I just don't see it.

I think Michelle was kidnapped, just like her family thinks. I think it's way too coincidental that Jennifer Kesse disappeared under similar circumstances. If le has video of Michelle's H3 being precisely parked into a parking spot, then I think we're looking at something serial. There is construction, heavy construction going on there, and has been for several years. I don't believe for a second that Michelle was the one to send that cryptic "Waterford" text. It doesn't jive with the books she usually writes in texts. As you can see, I suffer from the same disease lmao!

I want to know about the bars that Michelle worked at. I understand they are all busy and fun establishments, but I'm seriously wondering if Michelle was scouted. There was construction going on in the Waterford Lakes area to add new piping and something else about security. I guess the crime there was becoming more and more frequent. Does anyone local know anything about this? I think it's odd that "Waterford" was sent in the text. I don't believe it was Michelle that sent it. So if it wasn't Michelle, why would the perp think to send 'Waterford" in answer to Michelle's brother's text? What kind of message was he trying to send?

IMO, the family doesn't need any suggestions from the general public at this point as they have LE, and experts in the field of searching for missing people. What they need is prayers, support, and volunteers to help in all phases of trying to find Michele.

There are loads of other websites for people to put out suggestions rather then bogged down their Facebook page where they need so much more in finding Michelle.

I am not sure how much more they can possible say to the posters to not do this on their page without getting frustrated with some posters who just don't get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd