FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Shame that the video doesn't show who might be driving the truck.

hmm...so did the phone get dumped before the Hummer was at that intersection?? And if it wasn't Michelle driving it then, nad it was headed to where it was found...then where did the driver go /or have someone pick them up at?
Need to look at these points on the map & see what to make of them

did they say what direction the Hummer was headed, on which road it was?
You don't suppose it was heading toward where the Hummer was left after leaving the area where DSsr has land there off Mission?? That land is the first thing my eye went to...man I'd be on that area like a doodle on a bug, imo

great map btw Texas Lil!

Very interesting the way LE had one mom/grandmom appeal to the other. :moo:

No doubt in my mind that LE knows DSJr did this with the help of his family. :moo: :moo: :moo:

Something about this video will help. I can't help think about how the perp stopped at the red light. People drive a certain way, and it might just click somebodies mind.

Example, today when I stopped at a light I noticed, I stop quickly and I always stop as in first place.

What surprises me about this, where are all the other cars on that side? Traffic seems to be pretty busy but this Hummer is all alone, besides one turning car.

I wonder if they have more video of another car.... This might get the perps heart rate up.

Here is my (horrible) map. http://goo.gl/maps/1DSQW

A - DSJr. condo area (3:18 pm - Hummer on Video with stickers)
B - Phone - 'Waterford' text 4:26 pm
C - Phone 'off' - 8:00 pm(?)
D - Hummer seen (no stickers) - 8:55 pm
E - Walden Palms - Hummer left here. Seen as early as 10:00 pm (?)

Some of this is from memory - just trying to help with what we know.

jmo

Thank you for the map mikkismom and it's a good one! Brings back so many memories of the searches.We can only hope that the video released today will spark someone's memory of that day. We all want justice for Shelly and it can't come soon enough for us and especially for her her family.

Quoting for the link. Yvonne's plea was heartbreaking. Have to wonder if there are other videos of the hummer. I really wish the video was a different angle. I was driving the other night (in Virginia) and while stopped at a red light I noticed the traffic camera right below the light, staring me right in the face. Oh, how I wish that's how the cameras were positioned here. We won't give up on you, Michelle.

Yes I got cut off too right at the part where perhaps the only meaningful question was being asked and answered ... I'm looking right know for some print report ...

As far as the video is concerned it gives a timeline by which the stickers were removed, namely 8:55pm if I understand it correctly, and it supposes the Hummer was on its way to being abandoned at Walden Circle since it was heading toward that very direction ... I couldn't hear if LE gave any evindentiary reasons as to why the commission of this crime involved two perps.

I'm struggling here with the probative significance of this and the evidentiary significance where the prime suspect is the issue. Any ideas anyone?

Well, for starters, WHY were the decals taken off the Hummer? It is now obvious that Michelle did not drive away in that vehicle cuz she would have no reason to take the decals off.

Michelle's family probably described the car as having the stickers when they reported her missing. Removing them makes the car less noticeable and identifiable. Without the stickers it was just another Hummer. Not really memorable. If anyone who knew Michelle saw the car being driven by the perp or maybe someone who helped him it would stand out as being out of the ordinary. They would have remembered it.

Well, for starters, WHY were the decals taken off the Hummer? It is now obvious that Michelle did not drive away in that vehicle cuz she would have no reason to take the decals off.

katydid23, I'm not sure what you mean here, there was never a question the decals were removed as we know this from the same day that Michelle disappeared and the H3r was recovered at Walden Circle after 10pm with the decals removed, there was always never a question that the same decals were removed by the perp(s) at some point or another, what this video does is give us a factual timeline evidence that at 8:55pm the Hummer was heading in a specific direction about 3/4 miles from the location it would be eventually recovered by the police, in other words it further tightens the possibilities about the span of time involved in the commission of this crime, but what does not reveal is who was driving the H3 (tinted windows after sundown), and whether or not Michelle was still inside either dead or captive.

JMO

So, how far is Walden Circle from the intersection of Vineland and Conroy? Never mind. I see that it seems to be less than a mile.

Brief Synopsis

Video of Hummer at the stoplight at Vineland and Conroy at 8:55pm. All distinguishing decals removed. Hummer was eventually located very close to that intersection so it's assumed that was when it was on it's way to Walden Circle. So the timeline narrows from about 3:18pm to 9:00pm as far as the Hummer is concerned.

The one word text "Waterford" that came from her phone at 4:26pm was pinged near the intersection of Hoffner and Semoran, just as we suspected. About a mile from DSJr's condo. Over an hour after she had arrived at the condo.

Detectives believe there were two people involved in at least the moving of the vehicle.

Yvonne has made a direct plea to Tamara Smith, as a mother, for her to make that phone call, anonymously to crimeline if need be, to tell them where to find Michelle.

I just can't see why Shelley would be at Hoffner and Semoran (this intersection is just a few minutes away from my store. I drive this area everyday) if she was going from DS's to Waterford.

So, how far is Walden Circle from the intersection of Vineland and Conroy? Never mind. I see that it seems to be less than a mile.

Yes and I think it would be reasonable to think that the perp is in the process of ditching the H3 at that point since the vehicle is recovered nearby a bit more then an hour later, which would indicate that perhaps the perp is driving around looking for a discreet location to abandon the H3 .... but ...

... But ... what I cannot figure out is how it is then that the H3 is found clean? Clean as in no evidence identifying a suspect or a person that can be connected to the events in a direct physical sense ... is the perp wearing gloves? An uniform to be thrown in a washing machine or discarded altogether after the fact? What about soil samples stuck to the sole of the shoes? Or were the shoes covered as well, a couple of shopping bags tightened around the ankle? What about hair samples? A cap? A hood covering the entire scalp? That's a lot of planning involved there, expertise ... premeditation, was Michelle the victim of circumstances or an intended target? Was she an intended target at an opportune time, or an opportunity that made her a target? And I'm not asking that to hear yet another of the million and one theories that have floated around here over and over again (speaking solely for myself) but that one real theory of the crime built on solid evidence, in other words, the kind that might reveal where Michelle is ... the kind that prosecutions and convictions are made of ... the real kind.

JMO

I just can't see why Shelley would be at Hoffner and Semoran (this intersection is just a few minutes away from my store. I drive this area everyday) if she was going from DS's to Waterford.

Well no one can say for sure that she was, or what condition she was in at the time, only that her phone was. More than an hour after she'd shown up at the condo about 2 miles away.

MOO

Yes and I think it would be reasonable to think that the perp is in the process of ditching the H3 at that point since the vehicle is recovered nearby a bit more then an hour later, which would indicate that perhaps the perp is driving around looking for a discreet location to abandon the H3 .... but ...

... But ... what I cannot figure out is how it is then that the H3 is found clean? Clean as in no evidence identifying a suspect or a person that can be connected to the events in a direct physical sense ... is the perp wearing gloves? An uniform to be thrown in a washing machine or discarded altogether after the fact? What about soil samples stuck to the sole of the shoes? Or were the shoes covered as well, a couple of shopping bags tightened around the ankle? That's a lot of planning involved there, expertise ... premeditation, was Michelle the victim of circumstances or an intended target? Was she an intended target of opportunity, or an opportunity that made her a target? And I'm not asking that to hear yet another of the million and one theories that have floated around here over and over again, (speaking solely for myself) but that one real theory of the crime built on solid evidence, in other words, the kind that prosecutions and arrests are made of.

Or, because the person responsible was already in the vehicle in the past so his hair/dna etc. would not be out of place?

Well no one can say for sure that she was, or what condition she was in at the time, only that her phone was. More than an hour after she'd shown up at the condo about 2 miles away.

MOO

I agree and that was my point...I don't think she was in the Hummer going to Waterford at that time. I think it was a setup by someone else which leads me to believe that whatever happened...had already taken place, which would narrow the timeline even further. It would make no sense for her to have driven in that direction to get to Waterford.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back