FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a possibility that LE may have gone to the father's house to interview him (or whoever was there) and were refused entrance, so figured there was something to hide, and that is why they sent a SWAT team to force entry.

Also, the twins have probably been interviewed as to what they observed on the day their mother went missing. For example when they arrived at their father's place, who was there - was it just their father or were other relatives present, did they stay there for some time or where they taken to their grandparents house. Who drove them to their grandparents house. Did they hear any argument take place between their parents. All of these things could easily be answered by 3 year olds.

BBM. My understanding is the twins have been with their father since Michelle dropped them off. I lean towards the twins having not been interviewed at all.

Found it, DS and first wife divorced in Jan 2000. his first wife remarried in 2001. not sure I am suppose to publish her name.

No, let's leave her name out of it. Just refer to her as ex-wife #1 and dates of marriage/divorce. Basically, just for context & timeline.

So, ex-wife #2 is the one who is now deceased, correct?

Is there anything other then: homicide, accident, suicide, natural causes or undetermined when determining the "cause of death"?

I would think that a brain injury would fall under "natural causes" unless it is known there was an accident that caused the brain injury, or a deliberate act by someone to cause a brain injury, of which, would then probably fall under homicide.

I would rather know of criminal records for Dale, Sr. and Jr., more so then if Dale was married many times.

I understand where your coming from, I feel like it is a very thin line. But I want to know if there is some sort of pattern here.

Is there anything other then: homicide, accident, suicide, or natural causes when determining the "cause of death"?

I would think that a brain injury would fall under "natural causes" unless it is known there was an accident that caused the brain injury, or a deliberate act by someone to cause a brain injury, of which, would then probably fall under homicide.

The term "injury" is what gives me great pause.

I don't consider an injury to be natural, kwim?

I was hoping maybe someone could find evidence of an auto accident or something similar that might explain it.

I understand where your coming from, I feel like it is a very thin line. But I want to know if there is some sort of pattern here.

Well, there is a pattern that Dale likes to be married. IMO, that is not a crime as some men do not like to be alone and marry at the drop of a hat! Well some women do also!

Searching for link to back up other wife..

FYI, once your deceased there is no privacy, the good, bad, ugly can be released.

I was hoping maybe someone could find evidence of an auto accident or something similar that might explain it.

She also was a personal trainer and could have injured herself with weights, as in concussion resulting in a brain injury.

Huh? For real? Both of them? Tell me one of them died due to natural causes please.

FWIW, a poster here posted this weekend that one of the wives family posted on facebook that they had always been suspicious of that death. Evidently they didn't post a name so we don't know which wife. Probably the head injury one though. Heh, sometimes posts on FB turn out to be true.

FWIW, a poster here posted this weekend that one of the wives family posted on facebook that they had always been suspicious of that death. Evidently they didn't post a name so we don't know which wife. Probably the head injury one though. Heh, sometimes posts on FB turn out to be true.

I recall seeing that from CFNews Chat live last night and the poster brought the chat information over to WS.

Would someone clearly post the following:

Wife #1 - divorced from Dale, married to Dale, then died or divorced and still living, remarried.

Wife #2 - same as above so we all have it clear, well at least clear for me.

And so forth ...

Thank you.

She also was a personal trainer and could have injured herself with weights, as in concussion resulting in a brain injury.

That came to my mind as well. I use to be a professional sports trainer, I've landed on my head a few times:crazy:

FWIW, something like a tumor/lesion from brain cancer, for example, could cause brain injury. But in that case I would expect it to say something along those lines. Seeing only "brain injury" makes me think of a fall or blunt force trauma from some sort of accident.

That came to my mind as well. I use to be a professional sports trainer, I've landed on my head a few times:crazy:

And sometimes the most innocent smack on the head against the weights could end up being fatal at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken