FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my local news a bit ago www.myfoxtampabay.com

They had the young man who called in the tip which prompted today's search.
He was at his Aunts for Thanksgiving and noticed the chain link had be cut and the cement posts supporting the fence had been dug up with a shovel. There were tire marks going inside the downed fence. He pointed out to the reporter that the "County Gate" which is locked ( showed the pic) is just next to the cut section. He also noticed the buzzards and thought the whole thing looked out of sorts so he called.
The video isn't up yet of course but I thought I would share.

I know they said a woman called it in.

i just wish that "murderers" would step back and think about this for a second: what would they do or how would they feel if their own child was murdered by someone? or even just abused by someone?? this world would be such a better place if people would just put themselves in other peoples shoes before doing such horrendous things!!! my heart is breaking for michelle's parents. i can't imagine losing my daughter... especially in such a tragic way. i'm still hoping for the best possible outcome, but nothing so far has led me to believe that this is going to happen. :(

I want to add it made me think since the gate was right there, whomever cut the fence might have been there in the dark.

I'm not familiar with the drug Ecstacy. I'm wondering:
What form does it come in..and can it be slipped to someone in a drink unknowingly?

It could be. When MDMA was first introduced it came in a powder form that was put into a glass of water. There are grains that can be noticable. I just don't know if the pills would dissolve in water. Anyone else?

You know after watching Mr.Smith Sr. in that walking video after court yesterday and his flip remarks to the reporters made me form an opinon. I do believe he took care of business for Dale after Dale's fatal altercation with Michelle. He had no emtional attachement to her, and I think if he could bag up road kill, he could certainly dispose of Michelle without pause.

I will say after being a Cali gal most of my life and having traveled all over the world then moving to FL 7 years ago I couldn't believe what I learned to be deep Central Florida. It is a very private life style for some that have grown up with fishing, hunting and deep family ties. I stuck out like sore thumb! They call them "crackers". Really most are very nice and generous, but I have met some that are very crude and off putting. Had I not lived here and been to fish camps the whole nine yards I would have been more judgmental of that courthouse tape.

That being said, if DSjr did something to Michelle I believe DSsr is involved up to his eyeballs.

IMO

I will say after being a Cali gal most of my life and having traveled all over the world then moving to FL 7 years ago I couldn't believe what I learned to be deep Central Florida. It is a very private life style for some that have grown up with fishing, hunting and deep family ties. I stuck out like sore thumb! They call them "crackers". Really most are very nice and generous, but I have met some that are very crude and off putting. Had I not lived here and been to fish camps the whole nine yards I would have been more judgmental of that courthouse tape.

That being said, if DSjr did something to Michelle I believe DSsr is involved up to his eyeballs.

IMO

Lordy, Coldpizza...I grew up there until I was 12. So glad I got out. I have some relatives very much like that...and what people would call a "cracker" in FL would defo bury a dead body for a relative...most especially a namesake. I was taken to every bar and fish camp in every county in SFL by the time I was 8...it was an education. Once again, I thank God every single blinking day that I got out!

Actually, being a Florida Cracker means you were born here. DS was born in Ohio. But having been here 30 years now, I know what you mean about crackers. :floorlaugh:

ETA: Seriously, no offense to Florida Crackers.

I was reading some tweets and came across this one from Nov 28th that I hadn't noticed before:

RHughesWFTV Ryan Hughes
The pick-up truck owned by #DaleSmith just returned to his father's home and almost knocked over our TV camera. #MichelleParker.
28 Nov

Actually, being a Florida Cracker means you were born here. DS was born in Ohio. But having been here 30 years now, I know what you mean about crackers. :floorlaugh:

My parents and theirs were born there...we just called them native floridians. :great:

Hopefully someone knows where this was posted at, but the necklace was said to be a church of Scientology cross.

Lordy, Coldpizza...I grew up there until I was 12. So glad I got out. I have some relatives very much like that...and what people would call a "cracker" in FL would defo bury a dead body for a relative...most especially a namesake. I was taken to every bar and fish camp in every county in SFL by the time I was 8...it was an education. Once again, I thank God every single blinking day that I got out!

Glad you got out at a young age! I'm looking at it from much older eyes who has always been fascinated by cultures and can control my environment. At the young age of 12 it can determine a lifestyle.

ETA I'm not putting down crackers either!!

LOL I'm a Florida Cracker!

All this talk about Shannon's death is making me go bonkers. I got a call to get verified but I was putting my babies down for a nap!!:banghead: Called back but no return yet..

Mods, can I simply post what Dale told me happened to cause Shannon's death without it getting taken down?

In my previous post I went into detail about the several conversations I had with the investigator involved with Michelle's case..and they had a lot to say about looking into Shannon's case as well. I won't go into that until I do get verified. But I'm curious if I can simply state his explanation?

Glad you got out at a young age! I'm looking at it from much older eyes who has always been fascinated by cultures and can control my environment. At the young age of 12 it can determine a lifestyle.

Looking back with older eyes myself. Fascinated by other cultures too..I just prefer mine on another continent. :floorlaugh: Funny thing, moved to the GA mtns after college. Everything is all about perspective. KWIM?

I do see an aggressive edge to Sr. Jr. I see all out violence, with Daddy for backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member