Found Deceased FL - Mimose Dulcio, 39, Fort Lauderdale, 10 Nov 2022 *items missing from the home & cell phone found there broken*

I find it interesting that she was missing for less than a week and they find this body but they have to test to see if it's her. I know it's hot (and I'm no decomp expert) but she must have been pretty badly mangled during the murder to not be recognizable. I wonder how he did it. With the TV? The news reported it was cracked and bloody. :(

I find it interesting that she was missing for less than a week and they find this body but they have to test to see if it's her. I know it's hot (and I'm no decomp expert) but she must have been pretty badly mangled during the murder to not be recognizable. I wonder how he did it. With the TV? The news reported it was cracked and bloody. :(
In the arrest affidavit, when he was distancing himself from being around when she went missing he kept telling the police that his table saw was moved inside the house and he thought that was unusual. I hope I'm wrong in thinking that may have been used during his crime.

In the arrest affidavit, when he was distancing himself from being around when she went missing he kept telling the police that his table saw was moved inside the house and he thought that was unusual. I hope I'm wrong in thinking that may have been used during his crime.
Maybe that was used to dismember her for removal after the fact. :(

NOV 22, 2022
BSO said the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office has positively identified the body recovered on Wednesday, Nov. 16, at 5528 N.W. 204th Street in unincorporated Miami Gardens as the missing 39-year-old woman.

NOV 24, 2022
A Broward County man appeared in court Thursday to face a second-degree murder charge in the death of his estranged wife.

Jose Pacheco, 36, is accused of killing his wife, Mimose Dulcio, 39, and leaving her body in a wooded area in Miami-Dade County.

[...]

Investigators say Pacheco has not been cooperative.

A judge ordered he remain in jail without bond.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back