Found Deceased FL - Mimose Dulcio, 39, Fort Lauderdale, 10 Nov 2022 *items missing from the home & cell phone found there broken*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.nbcmiami.com

Family Seeks Answers After Woman Disappears in Fort Lauderdale

[...]

According to detectives from the Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit, 39-year-old Mimose Dulcio was last seen Thursday, at around 5:30 p.m. near the 400 block of Northwest 30th Avenue in unincorporated Central Broward.

[...]

Her sister told NBC 6 she called Dulcio several times early Friday morning, but she did not answer or return the phone calls so she went to her home to check on her.

The family found that not only was Dulcio missing, but some other items were missing too and her cell phone had been broken and left inside the home.

[...]

NBC 6 asked the family if they knew anyone who may have been in contact with her prior to her disappearance.

"Her husband," said Enel Dulcio. "I don't know if he's a person of interest. If he's not... why is he not a suspect. This is the only person we know saw her or know that was here when she was here."

Detectives have described Dulcio a woman with black hair and brown eyes who is about 5 feet, 5 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds.

[...]

Wilson Louis Top Stories

NEW DETAILS: Detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office are investigating how an administrative assistant for the City of Fort Lauderdale vanished from her Broward County home on Thursday evening.Crime scene tape surrounded Mimose Dulcio’s home on Sunday in unincorporated Broward County. A window by the entrance appeared to be damaged.

County property records show she purchased the three-bedroom home in 2019. 39-year-old Dulcio was not supposed to go to work on Friday because of Veteran’s Day, so when she wasn’t answering her phone calls or messages as she usually does, her family rushed to check up on her — and what they found terrified them.“There is no reason for her to disappear knowing that she has that much love,” her brother Enel Dulcio said. “If she disappears, she is not smashing her phones and leaving herself without credit cards, without debit cards.”

Enel Dulcio said they also found the home’s surveillance cameras were all broken. They also knew she had separated from her soon-to-be ex-husband when she scheduled a meeting with him at home so he could pick up his belongings on Thursday. “We don’t know if she is alive,” Enel Dulcio said.The Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons’ unit released information about the case on Saturday describing Mimose Dulcio as a woman with black hair and brown eyes who is about 5 feet, 5 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds.

Enel Dulcio described waiting for updates about her whereabouts as torture. “I don’t think any individual should go through that. I wouldn’t even put that on my worst enemy,” he said adding, “I really just want my sister to come home.” Detectives were asking anyone with information about the case, who wants to remain anonymous, to call Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.

Wow, this is not sounding good at all!!!

Last edited:

Wilson Louis Top Stories

NEW DETAILS: Detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office are investigating how an administrative assistant for the City of Fort Lauderdale vanished from her Broward County home on Thursday evening.Crime scene tape surrounded Mimose Dulcio’s home on Sunday in unincorporated Broward County. A window by the entrance appeared to be damaged.

County property records show she purchased the three-bedroom home in 2019. 39-year-old Dulcio was not supposed to go to work on Friday because of Veteran’s Day, so when she wasn’t answering her phone calls or messages as she usually does, her family rushed to check up on her — and what they found terrified them.“There is no reason for her to disappear knowing that she has that much love,” her brother Enel Dulcio said. “If she disappears, she is not smashing her phones and leaving herself without credit cards, without debit cards.”

Enel Dulcio said they also found the home’s surveillance cameras were all broken. They also knew she had separated from her soon-to-be ex-husband when she scheduled a meeting with him at home so he could pick up his belongings on Thursday. “We don’t know if she is alive,” Enel Dulcio said.The Broward Sheriff’s Office missing persons’ unit released information about the case on Saturday describing Mimose Dulcio as a woman with black hair and brown eyes who is about 5 feet, 5 inches tall, and weighs about 170 pounds.

Enel Dulcio described waiting for updates about her whereabouts as torture. “I don’t think any individual should go through that. I wouldn’t even put that on my worst enemy,” he said adding, “I really just want my sister to come home.” Detectives were asking anyone with information about the case, who wants to remain anonymous, to call Broward County Crime Stoppers at 954-493-8477.

Wow, this is not sounding good at all!!!
BBM
We know exactly where this is headed!
All I can see is Kelsey Bereth and Susan Morphew....
:0(

“We’re just trying to find Mimose,” said Seminta, the woman’s sister. “I’m scared, I’m concerned. We need to find Mimose.”

Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives said they’re treating the 39-year-old’s disappearance as a missing persons case.

“I called her Friday morning around 8 o’clock. She never answered, never returned my phone calls,” said Seminta. “I came [to her home] about three times. I even opened the door myself with the keys. I busted her door; she’s not in there. We looked around, so we just cannot find Mimose.”

"Seminta called Mimose a few times and couldn't get in contact with her. The next morning, on Friday, Seminta went to her sister's house to see if she was okay. She was not there, so Seminta says she went to get her key and let herself into the home."

"When the younger sibling got inside, she found her Mimose's phones broken and her bedroom door locked. That's when she called police and the investigation began."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back