GUILTY FL - Murder Plot Gone Wrong, Dalia Dippolito Captured in YouTube Video

Looks like no house arrest during her appeal. Is anyone at all surprised? It would have been a real travesty if she had been given house arrest yet again for her second appeal.

Dalia Dippolito denied bond during appeal of murder-for-hire conviction

Dalia Dippolito is on her way to prison rather than house arrest and a reunion with her 16-month-old son.

Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley on Wednesday denied the 34-year-old Boynton Beach woman’s bid to stay free on bond while she appeals her recent conviction on a murder-for-hire charge and 16-year sentence.

In his 24-page order, Kelley wrote that his denial was based in part on his assessment that “escape with her child is a significant temptation and risk.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-pn-dalia-dippolito-bond-order-20170815-story.html

MOO

Dalia Dippolito headed to prison after judge denies appeal bond

All hope of a prison reprieve for former Boynton Beach newlywed Dalia Dippolito vanished Wednesday afternoon, when a judge denied her request for freedom as she appeals her conviction in the 2009 caught-on-camera plot to have her husband murdered.

With a scathing 24-page ruling, Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley on Wednesday closed — possibly for good — the case that made the 34-year-old Dippolito the subject of international headlines with video footage of her at a staged crime scene just days after she told an undercover Boynton Beach Police officer posing as a hitman that she was “5,000 percent sure” she wanted him to kill her then husband, Michael Dippolito.

The denial came with harsh words for Dippolito’s legal team of Greg Rosenfeld and Brian Claypool, who Kelley said essentially tried to create issues for an appeal as part of their trial strategy.

“The defense, essentially, objected to everything,” Kelley wrote, adding that he held more than 100 private conferences at the bench during the state’s case alone in Dippolito’s June trial. “Some of these objections had merit, some did not, and some - candidly - bordered on the frivolous.”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...ge-denies-appeal-bond/X5MxfKwjXCgogkZlhiTfIP/

Well good for them...But Dalia is 34 so IF she were to serve all that time she's going to be 50 when released...

U.S. Supreme Court won't take up Dalia Dippolito case

The U.S. Supreme Court won’t review whether Dalia Dippolito’s lawyers were unfairly silenced by a gag order before her third murder-for-hire trial last year.

The decision Monday by the high court will not affect Dippolito’s attempt to have her conviction and 16-year prison term overturned by a Florida appellate court. Dippolito, now 35, was found guilty of trying to hire a cop posing as a hitman to kill her newlywed husband.

Attorneys Greg Rosenfeld and Andrew Greenlee had argued that their First Amendment rights were violated by Palm Beach County Circuit Judge Glenn Kelley, who prohibited both sides from making statements to reporters about the case until after the jurors were sworn in.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/p...o-supreme-court-gag-order-20180105-story.html

She needs to go away. She will continue to try and get out. IMO the main reason she had a child was to use the child as leverage for her to get out “mommy wants to raise the child”. IMO there are defendants out there that need defense lawyers for real reasons, not for games played by some....such a waste all around.

Should put felon Arias, Felon Anthony, Felon Dippolito, and Emily Glass in the same cell....see who comes out on top! And anyone else that needs to be added.

Appeals court again denies Dalia Dippolito's bid to leave prison during appeal

Convicted South Florida murder-for-hire plotter Dalia Dippolito won’t be permitted to leave prison for a reunion with her 2-year-old son, a state appeals court ruled Monday.

In a one-sentence order, the Fourth District Court of Appeal said it would not review the trial judge’s decision last August to deny bond and house arrest for Dippolito while she appeals her conviction and 16-year prison sentence.

Appeals court again denies Dalia Dippolito's bid to leave prison during appeal

The felon IMO really tried to use the life of an innocent child, to get a free ‘get out of jail’ card because she was now a mommy. Lots of mommies and daddies are in jail. If the daddy knows who he is I wish he would try real hard to get custody. I do not like to see a child used. May the child have a good and loving life......always kept away from the media.

The felon IMO really tried to use the life of an innocent child, to get a free ‘get out of jail’ card because she was now a mommy. Lots of mommies and daddies are in jail. If the daddy knows who he is I wish he would try real hard to get custody. I do not like to see a child used. May the child have a good and loving life......always kept away from the media.
Wow, this entire thing turned out to be one big complicated jumbled mess. I'm so happy she was, once again, found guilty in her third (!!!) trial and sentenced to (I think) 16 years behind bars. What I didn't know until it was mentioned on a program I saw just this past weekend is Dippers got preggers while on house arrest waiting for trial #2. Wow! Yeah, I'm glad she's staying behind bars and won't get a mommy exception just because she screwed around at home when she should have been in jail waiting for her trial instead. Geeze, she's a piece of work. And not in a good way.

Unbelievable that a woman would go through bringing a baby into the world just because she thought it would make things easier for her as far as a sentence for a crime she chose to commit. So now this is going to impact a totally innocent victim...her son. I hope he has the right support around him to get him through this.

In a case that drew widespread attention, the Florida Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to take up an appeal by a Palm Beach County woman accused of trying to use a hitman to kill her then-husband.

Justices turned down the appeal by Dalia Dippolito, who was convicted on a charge of solicitation to commit first-degree murder.

As is common, the court did not explain its reasons for the decision. Dippolito’s attorneys went to the Supreme Court after the 4th District Court of Appeal this year upheld her conviction.
Dippolito was accused of plotting in 2009 to kill her then-husband, Mike, with her lover reporting the alleged scheme to Boynton Beach police.
Florida Supreme Court Will Not Hear Murder-For-Hire, Dalia Dippolito Case

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back