GUILTY FL - Naomi Jones, 12, Pensacola, 31 May 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Police search for missing Escambia County 12-year-old girl[/h]
636319484351626204-18813236-1516599268413033-4905581640462050918-n.jpg

Naomi Jones was last seen at about noon Wednesday in front of Aspen Village Apartments on East Johnson Avenue in Pensacola, according to a post on the Escambia County Sheriff's Office Facebook page.

last seen wearing a red tank top and denim shorts with the American flag.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2017/...g-escambia-county-12-year-old-girl/364310001/

Any word on Naomi? Has she been located? Please,,, let this child be safe!

Naomi is still missing this morning. KlaasKids are continuing their search at 10 a.m., but the weather is going to be nasty for the next few days. I'm even more worried for her because the area she went missing from is very close to Interstate 10. No Amber Alert because no one saw a vehicle - she just disappeared.

Officers, Volunteers Search Through the Night for Missing Girl

Hurry says her children went for a walk Wednesday, returned home to Aspen Village Apartments, and then Naomi went back out for whatever reason. She left her cellphone, purse, and keys behind. No one has seen or heard from her since Wednesday at 1:00.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement and FBI are also working this case. Escambia Search and Rescue, and Klaas Kids have mobile command centers set up at Olive Baptist Church.
http://wkrg.com/2017/06/01/active-search-for-12-year-old-missing-girl-in-pensacola/

The search now expands beyond Pensacola as federal agents search for her across the country.

Naomi's mother believes someone knows where her daughter is.

Naomi's image and description are being featured on digital billboards across the county.

http://weartv.com/news/local/federal-agencies-now-involved-in-search-for-missing-pensacola-girl

I wonder what information they have that led them to expand the search across the country. I don't think I have seen the FBI do this before. Anyone else?

Has anyone searched to see if Naomi has a Snap Chat account? I don't have one, so I cannot search.

Naomi is still missing this morning. KlaasKids are continuing their search at 10 a.m., but the weather is going to be nasty for the next few days. I'm even more worried for her because the area she went missing from is very close to Interstate 10. No Amber Alert because no one saw a vehicle - she just disappeared.
I have driven that area. Not too bad. Not good either. Interstate concerning with tourist season. I am little concerned with the homeless people that hang around university near I-10. Also living there for 20 years I never knew their is water/lake near there as I see on the map.

I wonder what information they have that led them to expand the search across the country. I don't think I have seen the FBI do this before. Anyone else?

I wondered the same..maybe because her home is close to the interstate..? or, maybe they found something on her phone..? I'm so scared for her.

Agreed, never good news when the FBI gets involved. When that level of resources is put into an investigation there's a reason for it :(

I assume they have checked the water. I am sure there are rso in the area. sigh. She was dressed for memorial weekend and went missing.
81c752da4862d9ada925cf9028910930.jpg

It seems Aspen Apartments may be Johnson Lakes. I wonder how long she has lived there?

I have driven that area. Not too bad. Not good either. Interstate concerning with tourist season. I am little concerned with the homeless people that hang around university near I-10. Also living there for 20 years I never knew their is water/lake near there as I see on the map.

There's so much traffic, it's hard to believe nobody saw anything. I've lived in P'cola for 27 years, not that far from her home, and didn't realize there was water near there - that explains why I heard they're searching waterways. Surely they've searched the homeless camps..

[video=twitter;870606546715193344]https://twitter.com/Hannahh_Mackk/status/870606546715193344[/video]

There's so much traffic, it's hard to believe nobody saw anything. I've lived in P'cola for 27 years, not that far from her home, and didn't realize there was water near there - that explains why I heard they're searching waterways. Surely they've searched the homeless camps..
I lived in Ensley until 1984.

Not sure how accurate my red marker is but I am concerned if she hadn't lived there long that she went to the water/lakes. I wouldn't think she would go alone but I hope they have checked and ruled out. They seem small.
936ebdbd0aac2dc104922e3d2ce352cd.jpg

RSO less than I thought in the area
2e8a5b83ee94f3b41579d6c69f61f85d.jpg
2ba2daeb37aeef811507e03ca92ce388.jpg

Scenic Hwy is a worry but I don't see her making it that far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back