FL - Orlando LE Officer Shot in 2018 (died 2021), 4 Children killed by gunman who took his own life

Did I hear the police correctly? I thought I heard him say that the suspect's phone wasn't giving a good signal, so somehow they sent him another phone, and that's when an officer saw a child they believed to be deceased, so they then made plans to get into the apartment. My question.... was there some type of mega silencer that I don't know about? One that eliminates the sound of gun fire? I'm wonder how he shot at least 4 times, and it wasn't heard?!?!

Did I hear the police correctly? I thought I heard him say that the suspect's phone wasn't giving a good signal, so somehow they sent him another phone, and that's when an officer saw a child they believed to be deceased, so they then made plans to get into the apartment. My question.... was there some type of mega silencer that I don't know about? One that eliminates the sound of gun fire? I'm wonder how he shot at least 4 times, and it wasn't heard?!?!

Rbbm
4 children, gunman found dead 24 hours after Orlando standoff began
"Judy Pepper, 44, said she lives at the apartment complex, in the unit just below the suspect’s apartment. She had fallen asleep on her couch after watching the Yankees-Mets game. She said she was startled awake when she heard four loud gunshots: “It just went, ‘Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop,’’ Pepper said.

She then heard someone screaming and then a loud commotion near the stairwell."

You have to wonder if he shot them before the police even arrived. I thought that the police moved all the neighbours out.

Rbbm
"Judy Pepper, 44, said she lives at the apartment complex, in the unit just below the suspect’s apartment. She had fallen asleep on her couch after watching the Yankees-Mets game. She said she was startled awake when she heard four loud gunshots: “It just went, ‘Pop. Pop. Pop. Pop,’’ Pepper said.

That seems to be when the officer was shot. So residents heard those shots. But they evacuated the residents, so maybe officers weren't close enough to hear the shots when he killed the children?

Rbbm

earlier they said that people in the two buildings were at a holiday inn

to bre frank if something like that happened around me and it was in another building I would not leave either

I really didn't think that this was going to end well after he shot the policeman, but I did hope that he would only kill himself.
He has managed to destroy seven lives. The four children, the mother of his own children and both parent's of the children who were not his.

good lord

just say entire presser the woman in white and black was def having issues -- by that i mean issues -- very inappropriate and did not seem connected at all to what was going on bizarre behavior- pretty much talking to herself

i am wondering this also but then i thought maybe they did stay like away he had already proven a willingness to shoot cops

i think some more nuance will come out tomm

anyone know what hours this game was on we could better time frame maybe??

Rbbm

we def need a delete button!

You have to wonder if he shot them before the police even arrived. I thought that the police moved all the neighbours out.
Rbbm

Oh no. Poor children.

JMO
I think the witness who heard the shots heard these right as the policeman first went there and one was shot. I think when the policeman backed away to take their injured back that the shooter went ahead and shot all the kids right away at that time.

Would explain all the shots the neighbor heard.

So sad. :(

Local Orlando news last evening interviewed his GF and she said he didn't like to take medications and was worried because his
mother was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia and was
treated terribly.
Seems to have been unstable for most of his adult life. Numerous
girlfriends reported abuse and domestic violence.

Woke up this morning to find out how everything was developing, sad news.. so young those innocent kids were. I am deeply troubled. Its my sons second birthday today and the fragility of his life and all life in those kids is a sobering thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back