FL - Parents Of Baby With 7 Fractures Arrested

MorenoI

Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27465974/detail.html

August when Collin Kenney, 26, brought his then-10-month-old child to the hospital with a swollen elbow and doctors found seven different fractures in various stages of healing, including a skull fracture.

Kenney told police that the baby may have been injured after falling out of a swing rocker. Banks told police the baby was injured after delivery while in the care of the hospital staff and she would never hurt her baby.

Both have bonded out of the Volusia County Jail, but could soon face child neglect charges as well.

Of course, it's never them, always an excuse! The grandmother even had pictures of the abuse which she showed to police.

Poor little. I pray the baby is doing well now.

it says the baby was placed with relatives

THUD! I am shocked..they're ACTUALLY attempting to do the right thing! I will hope the baby gets a judge that agrees.

Yes, me too! A little OT, I just went through Guardian Ad litem training and I was shocked to hear how difficult it is to terminate the parent's rights. Although when sexual abuse & physical abuse were deamed horrible (left me with my mouth open) the attorney(s) and judges did not see that as extreme! This Florida system does not make me one bit happy!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back