FL FL - Pasco Co., WhtMale 524UFML, 30-50, Harley Davidson, swastika tats, Jan'89

Ok want to add (my god, the arguments that are starting right now in my home lol):

That isn't a pharaoh but instead tattoos over tattoos. If you look closely OR from far away, you'll see that's a crown at the top of the cross (that's behind the swastika). You're seeing another tattoo behind that crown (looks like the eagle rising). the "Flames" that the LE said aren't flames. those are wings of the eagle. It's nazi symbolism and this guy was 100% a biker.

He looks ot have been totally covered and the line work on some of this is incredibly fresh and well done. the naked chick, the wizard ..the spiderweb etc. I bet he did have the thunderbolts and SS. I'd bet money, but they would be on his chest by his heart.

My final vote: Biker, klan or aryan brotherhood (probably both) with skinhead ties. We voted, this is a bad dude and a huge racist. This is a lot of tattoo work A LOT. He knew an aritist well but had apparently had older work he was tattooing over because the background is muddled prison ink (the black on black with muddled ink).

You're looking at a person not too many would miss.

Old man said to look through this and google "Aryan brotherhood tattoos". <modsnip: broken links>

this guy identified with the KLAN. He had his hair grown out so that takes away a skin. He also wasn't dressed like a skinhead either.

Last edited by a moderator:
In taking apart the last tattoo .. it's these images combined:
the eagle
the iron cross
the swastika
the rebel flag
a crown

You're looking at someone that was probably affiliated with the Klan because there was no mention of SS or thunderbolt tattoos or the number 88. these are all aryan brotherhood symbolization.

A LOT of bikers use the swastika and not for neo nazi reasons but I dont want to get into that.

How on earth do they estimate a year and yet there was flesh with this much detail? Something is very off on the reporting of this.

Im so confused.

The tats are from the left arm -- so probably it was under him or something and somewhat protected. I think those photos were enhanced by an artist (http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/524umfl.html).

I'm going to look around for fugitive KKK types from that era. Seems like there's one guy who went underground about that time and hasn't been heard from since.

While we're at it: ruleouts as of Jan 8 2014:

Kipling Hess III 1966 Florida
Ron Knutson 1955 California
Douglas McKenzie 1952 Florida
Jackson Orvin 1959 Florida
Randolph Sedlack 1960 Virginia
Charles Wood 1979 Alabama

Did we ever submit William Reed?

I just looked at his NAMUS which has far more info - he had a thing for vikings so you are looking for a racist.

his pants are issued (I was picturing someone having Wrote the name inside it) this is printed. I'm thinking "randy" might be a last name.

I'm trying to find pants with this tagging in it.

edited to add that from the inside tagging it is US military issued. randy would be a last name.

Just wanted to update to let you all know that old man thinks the cross is actually the Klan cross (you can find it online) and the tattoos are 10-20 years old.

Earlier this month, I e-mailed Detective Boyer about Randy McBee as a possible match. He e-mailed me to let me know --

Our forensic odontologist conducted a comparison of both dental records and advised it is impossible they are the same person.

After I received the e-mail, I was thinking about the name Randy being stamped on the tag of the pants. I know that some clothing companies, especially shoe manufactures, give each style a name similar to a person's given name. I was wondering if this could be the case with the pants?

Earlier this month, I e-mailed Detective Boyer about Randy McBee as a possible match. He e-mailed me to let me know --

After I received the e-mail, I was thinking about the name Randy being stamped on the tag of the pants. I know that some clothing companies, especially shoe manufactures, give each style a name similar to a person's given name. I was wondering if this could be the case with the pants?

based on the waist band of the pants, the year he was found and sadly my extensive knowledge of fashion lol .. I'm going to bet the farm that these were state issued pants.

The only time a person has a name in their clothing:
DOC issued clothes
Halfway house
Psych facility
Homeless shelters

Now, most of these just write the name in marker, often a first name if the last name is common. In jail/prison, inmates are referred to by their last names only except when it's common and at that point they are called "J. DOE" (first initial added to last name).

Randy most likely is his last name - IF these pants belong to him. I really see this as a drug deal/biker situation post release of jail. Most people go home from jail via bus and change clothes right away into what they came in with. But, if a person came into jail with say .. shorts and it's cooler out, they may choose to wear their DOC pants. If a person loses or gains a lot of weight and cannot fit into their clothing, they may wear DOC pants.

I really think this is a person who got released within 72 hours of being killed.

I think the pants could be work pants - possibly from a thrift / resale store. They could be either used or seconds, and therefore the name tag is not related to our UID.

Two other ways the name may not relate:

My SIL works in the auto repair industry and his employer uses a uniform service. SIL has **advertiser censored* name in his clothing... I laugh, though, because the first time they issued him Randall, the second time Kendall - his name is Kendal (One "L"). He kept the two "L" version as back-up dirty clothes.

I also know a customer who is the owner of a company. He still likes to be directly involved in the field, so wears uniforms with an alias on them... His name is David, shirts are George.

A while back, Astro Kitty suggested that Randy Doe was probably incarcerated at one time. Although she thought that he was probably from the Southeastern USA, while I was looking through the Washington State Department of Corrections Most Wanted Offenders, I noticed Randy Dewitt and thought that he looked a lot like the reconstruction from Pasco County. He was previously convicted of convicted of automobile theft and eluding police in Okanogan County. A warrant for his arrest was issued Oct. 4, 1981. Even though his hair is listed as blond, it looks (IMO) like it could have gotten darker with age. He would have been about 27 or 28 years old in 1988/1989 which is just under the age estimate for Randy Doe. The facial shape and alignment of features looks spot on (IMO).

628x471.jpg

<modsnip: broken link>
http://www.seattlepi.com/aboutus/ar...elons-sex-offenders-5510487.php#photo-6366807

My first thought was, no way. Then I went to look and...you could be on to something here. Look at the jaw.

Collage. Click on attachment to expand.

eta: it would be good if I included the attachment, huh?

Attachments

• pascoe jd with Randy Dewitt.png
    pascoe jd with Randy Dewitt.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 158
Thanks, Carbuff! I did a side by side, too, with the other composite. The thing about the Randy Doe's composite that doesn't really match up with Randy Dewitt is the shape of his eyebrows but that could have been at the artist's discretion --

rdoe_rdewitt_zps555eec41.jpg

Unfortunately, there seem to be a lot of men named Randy Dewitt out there and I haven't been able to find out any more about the man wanted by Washington State (like if he would be drawn to the lifestyle like Randy Doe's).

looks like his car was dumped...but LKA location and car dump site only 1 hr away from UID site.

Could've been a robbery.

Another interesting connection...UID had bird shots in his pockets. William Goodmon was said to always carry a .357 Magnum. In doing a little googling, it appears that bird shots are used with handguns for shooting pests or snakes at close range.

Might be useful for someone in the lawn mower business.

I wonder if it was bird shot or ball bearings? I see the pic in the BOLO but can't tell.
Going to upload him on Never Forget Me

Seven ruleouts as of 22 October 2014 The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA

Kipling Hess III 1966 Florida
Ron Knutson 1955 California
Randy McBee 1947 California
Douglas McKenzie 1952 Florida
Jackson Orvin 1959 Florida
Randolph Sedlack 1960 Virginia
Charles Wood 1979 Alabama

Ok want to add (my god, the arguments that are starting right now in my home lol):

That isn't a pharaoh but instead tattoos over tattoos. If you look closely OR from far away, you'll see that's a crown at the top of the cross (that's behind the swastika). You're seeing another tattoo behind that crown (looks like the eagle rising). the "Flames" that the LE said aren't flames. those are wings of the eagle. It's nazi symbolism and this guy was 100% a biker.

He looks ot have been totally covered and the line work on some of this is incredibly fresh and well done. the naked chick, the wizard ..the spiderweb etc. I bet he did have the thunderbolts and SS. I'd bet money, but they would be on his chest by his heart.

My final vote: Biker, klan or aryan brotherhood (probably both) with skinhead ties. We voted, this is a bad dude and a huge racist. This is a lot of tattoo work A LOT. He knew an aritist well but had apparently had older work he was tattooing over because the background is muddled prison ink (the black on black with muddled ink).

You're looking at a person not too many would miss.

i am agreeing with this. also about the pants. i will point out that the pants may not have been his. sometimes when one is released and for some reason does not have HIS pants, (lost, taken for evidence (blood, etc) dont fit) they sometimes give the releasing inmate abandoned inmate pants.

i also am thinking that it will be very difficult to ID this guy, especially after how long it has been. biker clubs WILL NOT talk to police. in 2011, local to me, a leader of HA was killed and at his funeral, one member shot another and there was heavy LE present. by the time they repsonded, the shot biker was gone via car and other members were washing away evidence with ice from their coolers. they dont talk to LE and this guy's family probably wont report him or talk to LE because of fear of reprisal.

There is this guy who disappeared from Tennessee in 1987 after allegedly murdering his brother. He would have been around 29 years old in 1989 I think. He doesn't look at all like the type who would be sporting those horrid tattoos but then there only seems to be the one photo of him and I have no idea how recent it was. Very little info out there on this man, considering he is accused of murder.

Randy Fortner.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back