Found Safe FL - Paul Louis Green, 40, Charlotte County, 14 June 2019 *insulin dependent*

Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
PaulLouisGreen.png
Paul Louis Green
Missing from Charlotte County, FL, on June 14, 2019
White Male, 40 years old
Insulin Dependent
6' tall, no weight given
Black/Brown Hair
Brown eyes
Last known location not given, but may have been on his way to Homosassa, FL.
Disappeared after recent relationship ended.

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office:

General
Wed, 10 Jul 19 09:34:47 -0500
Missing Adult - Paul Louis Green (40 years old)

"CCSO deputies are seeking information on the whereabouts of missing person Paul Louis Green. Green is 6 feet tall, and was reported to have black hair and brown eyes (hair is brown in this photo). Green has not been seen for approximately 3 weeks, around the time that a romantic relationship ended. Green is insulin dependent. Green was expected to make contact with friends in Homosassa, Florida, but they have not heard from him.

If you have information on Green's location, or believe you may have seen him after June 13th, please contact our agency."

Links:
Charlotte County FL Sheriff's Office Push History

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office (@CCSOFLSheriff) | Twitter

Charlotte County Sheriff's Office Home

@TatianaBarbie Thanks for all the information, especially the FB comments post. CCSO stated that they are waiting to make physical contact with him before they will post any update. I hope he is safe and well.
Those comments sure sounds hopeful--and especially hopeful since LE is reading the comments. I hope Paul talks with LE soon!

LE Facebook pages with comments are the best! We can't discuss the comments here at WS, but those comments are so helpful for internet investigations. I'm sure that LE is also getting tips and information from people that might never have called LE in the past, and I hope the tips in this case are successful in finding Paul!

ETA grammar!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back