FL FL - Peggy Ann Domingue, 41, Margate 5 July 1985

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Last seen alive: July 05, 1985 at 12:30

Circumstances: Peggy Domingue was taking medication but according the son, if she didn't take the meds she would get disoriented. Peggy was last seen at her home at 1230 hours on July 05, 1985.

First Name: Peggy Ann
Middle Name: Ann
Last Name: Domingue
[h=3]Details[/h] Age When Last Known Alive: 41
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 65.0 to
Weight: 150.0
[h=3]Location[/h] City: Margate
State: Florida
Zip: 33063
County: Broward
[h=3]Appearance[/h] Hair: Brown
Head Hair: Shoulder length
Eye: Brown
[h=3]Clothing and Accessories[/h] Clothing: Purple robe

http://www.missingin.org/reg13061/peggy_ann_domingue.htm

Dental information / charting is currently not available

DNA Status: Samples submitted - Tests not complete

Fingerprint information is currently not available

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/39483/

While looking into a different homicide, I stumbled across a Jane Doe in Brevard County whose information (approx age, date missing, height) seems to match Peggy Ann's. Even the Doe's facial reconstruction seems to bear a resemblance to Peggy Ann. Here is the link: http://www.brevardsheriff.com/home/...ve-services/homicide-unit/unsolved-homicides/
The one I'm taking about is the Jane Doe discovered on Dec 16, 1985. (Sorry I can't provide a more direct link, but this is how Brevard does it). According to NamUs, Peggy Ann's DNA was submitted but not tested, so I don't know if that means her DNA is in the NamUs system yet or not. I also don't know if Brevard has a DNA sample they can compare to, or if they've already done so and have ruled her out. Whatever the case may be, I want to bring this Jane Doe to the attention of this thread, just in case she hasn't been considered yet! (And if I am doing something that is a breach of etiquette, I want to apologize. I am extremely new to this, so please forgive my ignorance!)

While looking into a different homicide, I stumbled across a Jane Doe in Brevard County whose information (approx age, date missing, height) seems to match Peggy Ann's. Even the Doe's facial reconstruction seems to bear a resemblance to Peggy Ann. Here is the link: http://www.brevardsheriff.com/home/...ve-services/homicide-unit/unsolved-homicides/
The one I'm taking about is the Jane Doe discovered on Dec 16, 1985. (Sorry I can't provide a more direct link, but this is how Brevard does it). According to NamUs, Peggy Ann's DNA was submitted but not tested, so I don't know if that means her DNA is in the NamUs system yet or not. I also don't know if Brevard has a DNA sample they can compare to, or if they've already done so and have ruled her out. Whatever the case may be, I want to bring this Jane Doe to the attention of this thread, just in case she hasn't been considered yet! (And if I am doing something that is a breech of etiquette, I want to apologize. I am extremely new to this, so please forgive my ignorance!)

Welcome to Websleuths Justice4Them94 :welcome:

Here is the thread for that Jane Doe in our Unidentified forum: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Skeletal-523UFFL-30-45-partial-denture-Dec-85

You're perfectly fine to post Jane Doe suggestions on the missing person thread but since no one else has posted to Peggy Ann's thread yet, you might get more feedback from posting Peggy Ann there where more people have posted already. I'll make a post connecting the two threads so others can look at her missing info easily.

I sent in this tip a while back and now the Missing Person Namus has been taken down. Does anyone know if they were a match would they take down the Unidentified page too?

Peggy Ann Domingue
Missing from Margate, Florida. July 5, 1985.
Unidentified found Davenport, FL. Nov 15, 1987.
Missing:
Missing Person Case
Unidentified:
Unidentified Person Case
Map:
Google Maps

Attachments

• Peggy Ann Domingue.jpg
    Peggy Ann Domingue.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 5
Peggys Namus link is dead. Anyone good at pulling local news stories? Maybe it was publicized somewhere what happened...?

Peggys Namus link is dead. Anyone good at pulling local news stories? Maybe it was publicized somewhere what happened...?

I can't find anything in the news. If she was located I don't think it has been publicized yet.

MEDICAL EXAMINERS COMMISSION MEETING
World Golf Village
500 South Legacy Trail
St. Augustine, FL 32092
November 6, 2020 10:00 AM EST

Success Story 2
The decedent’s skeletal remains were found on November 20, 1992, in the City of Margate, by children playing near a lake. (The majority of the skeletal material was located inside a
culvert.) The decedent was examined and found to have suffered blunt head trauma, manner of death was homicide. As part of the ongoing unidentified initiative, in 2015 DNA was submitted to UNT. The DNA profile was extracted and subsequently entered in to CODIS. Margate PD developed information to indicate the possible identity of the decedent, and obtained a buccal swab from the presumed daughter of their missing person. The decedent was subsequently identified as Peggy Ann Domingue (DOB: 5/30/44), and confirmed as Margate PD’s suspected missing person. The decedent’s daughter made funeral arrangements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back