FL FL - Pembroke Pines, WhtMale 512UMFL, 21-45, scoliosis, underbite, Feb'82

I think because of the clothing labels. Example: a JIM label on bright yellow underwear made in Spain.

Jockey acquired Jim Palmer as the sole spokesperson in 1980. I think this ad for the poco looks like the same underwear. Perhaps Jockey outsourced manufacturing to Spain?? It boasts European styling.

Jim Palmer jockey  poco.jpg

Very little of the clothing sold in the US is made in the US, and that's been true for many years.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I agree that most clothing isn't made in the USA, however most of it is made in Asia. His was European which to me indicates European. JMO

I agree that most clothing isn't made in the USA, however most of it is made in Asia. His was European which to me indicates European. JMO
I didn't have much luck finding anything the Wonkers label. However, I did learn that a "Made in Italy" label fashion marketing blitz began around 1980. It was a huge trendy status thing, like 'designer jeans'.

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

I used to ride dirtbikes out by the old sportatorium! Late 80's early 90's. I wonder if I ever rode past where they found him!

Unidentified Person Case

Updated Namus link. No new ruleouts.

The clothes don't necessarily mean he was from Europe, but it's probably worth checking into whether there are any Spanish or Italian (or other) men who might have gone missing on vacation in the US.

A couple possibilities:

Michael
Richard Carbonari. Date, location, stats match pretty well. There are very few details when it comes to his disappearance or any physical attributes.

Missing Person Case

The gap in his teeth is bothering me, as I think that would show in the composite most likely? Would it be a quick rule-out just based on that? Otherwise his facial features look quite similar, especially the chin shape and brow.

Terrance Lee Schram reported missing out of Philadelphia but family thinks he was in Florida. He was considered a "deserter" from the Navy and might have been in hiding for a year. Was recently treated at a hospital before taking off (maybe those were the injuries noted in the UID?). Last time he was in touch with family was 1/1/82, then nothing.

Missing Person Case

Attachments

• carbonari_michael.jpg
    carbonari_michael.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
  • terrance_lee_schram_01.png
    terrance_lee_schram_01.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Schram's teeth look very close to the UID's.

Since Schram was in the Navy, would his DNA already be in the system -- making this an auto-rule out? I don't know enough about that stuff yet.

Since Schram was in the Navy, would his DNA already be in the system -- making this an auto-rule out? I don't know enough about that stuff yet.

No, he was in the service before DNA was a thing. But he ought to have fingerprints somewhere.

Refreshing the thread...

Bumping up with NamUs Rule Outs:

--
Ivan
Gutierrez
--
--
FL
MP1890
David
Thomson
07/04/1979
Hennepin
MN

The Ivan one is curious to me, I've never seen a NamUs Rule Out without a case number, city or LKA date.

Bumping up with NamUs Rule Outs:

--
Ivan
Gutierrez
--
--
FL
MP1890
David
Thomson
07/04/1979
Hennepin
MN

The Ivan one is curious to me, I've never seen a NamUs Rule Out without a case number, city or LKA date.

It just means that there is no longer a missing page for Ivan. He was probably found and they really did a good job of wiping his info, except for his name.

It just means that there is no longer a missing page for Ivan. He was probably found and they really did a good job of wiping his info, except for his name.

Yeah when they pull the page, the connection to all that information disappears.

It can also mean that the person came to their attention through an agency other than Namus. For instance an inquiry for a local missing person, an ICE or INTERPOL listing, etc.

Do y’all wanna try my system for easy access to “scoliosis” or any other variant wildcard WS search criteria? I’ve found this formula very useful & I’m willing to help all I can. Copy/paste entire string into Google search bar… don’t click WS Hyperlink showing up below here: we can further narrow these findings but it’s a down and dirty for starters.

site:www.websleuths.com "scoliosis"

I’m surprised so many connections pop up… I have extremely severe scoliosis so I know a lot about the condition. My doc first called me at home years ago and said the only patient he had heard of with my scores was a marathon runner from Kenya.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back