Identified! FL - Port Orange, Bones in Oceanfront Backyard, Apr'08 - Albert Dupuis

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by englishleigh, Apr 20, 2008.

1. englishleigh

englishleigh Authentic Southern Belle

PORT ORANGE, Fla. — Authorities say a group of children playing ball on a beach discovered an adult human skeleton in the back yard of home near Port Orange, Florida.

The sheriff's office in Volusia County says yesterday's find is being investigated as a suspicious death. The person had been dead for a few months, but it's not clear if the remains belong to a man or woman.

The group of children, ages 11 to 13, chased their ball into the large yard of the oceanfront home. They found the decomposed remains in thick grass about three feet from a sea wall.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351863,00.html

2. Loading...

3. bugaboo

bugaboo New Member

Hopefullly we'll have more details on Monday. There were several younger girls that went missing in Florida at the end of 2007. I was just looking on the Doe network, and there were plenty.

4. audrey77

audrey77 CJ Analyst

Remains determined to be that of a male. Credit cards (not that is a positive form of ID) and clothing found.
    Link HERE

5. barb0301

barb0301 New Member

6. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

I didn't find a working link for his identification but he's not in Namus and not in DN. Guessing they probably know who this is.

7. SugarPieHoneyBunch10

SugarPieHoneyBunch10 New Member

This was my uncle. He shot himself years before they found his remains.

8. CarlK90245

CarlK90245 UID Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Thanks, SugarPieHoneyBunch, and welcome to Websleuths:

What was his name? Was he listed on the publicly available missing persons sites?

9. SugarPieHoneyBunch10

SugarPieHoneyBunch10 New Member

His name was Albert Dupuis. I don't know about the missing persons thing... His sister and my aunt hired a private investigator before his remains were discovered but I don't know about any public lists.

He is succeeded by one son: my cousin and now my little brother. He is doing very well.