Resolved FL - Port St Joe -2 Children Bound & Gagged in Photo - 96UMFL & 66UFFL - Jun'89 - #2

I think the problem was grouping all those photos together. The van polaroid has been associated with the Tara case since it appeared on TV in the early 90s. The other photographs appeared much later. It seems someone decided they were all hoaxes and closed the case. IMO, the van polaroid should be left open unless it can be confirmed there is nothing sinister about it.

That was probably part of the problem. None of the photos looked like the same individual and (in the situation with the train photo) was easy to see that it was staged.

I completely agree, and imo even if the van photograph was staged, it still warrants investigation for "cooperative" CSAM purposes.

Quote from Thread #1 - Nov 30, 2022 at 12:40 AM

Quote from Thread #1 - Nov 30, 2022 at 3:10 PM

If this is true then the police could do with releasing a statement about this to clear things up. It's difficult for us to accept without knowing the circumstances around how the police originally obtained the Amtrak train photo and how they have now classified this photo as a hoax (a hoax to what by-the-way?). For the police to know for sure that this specific photo is some sick joke then they would need to get corroborating information in the form of maybe a statement from someone in the actual photo whom would have to prove it was them in the photo. Then maybe a statement from the person that took the original photo and if they had taken anymore photos then the police may have these as proof.

Sure it may not be Tara Calico in the train photo as long believed as you can't even really make out the womans face.

To me, this photo shows physical abuse being committed on this women and so hopefully it has been thoroughly investigated by the police. You can clearly see the guy's right hand grasping the back of the woman's neck and his fingers digging in deep (see red circle below), with enough pressure to make her neck tense up causing her head to tilt back. The guy's left arm grasping the women's top. Also, to me she looks petrified, but I know this photo can be very subjective. The only counter to that I would say is that gauze around her wrists looks very loose.
View attachment 384741
Also, the problem with the DN 66uffl page was that there is no real proof that the 3 photos on there are the same female. So really they should have 3 different unidentified female pages. One for each photo. Or just two now if it's true that the police have officially identified one of the females, declaring the photo as a hoax/sick joke.
I was confused at first, as the picture is clearly old but the purse on the tray table looked a heck of a lot like a phone.

The gauze is super loose on her wrist and doesn't like its on much at all on her legs.

The move this man is doing with her neck makes your neck tense up a bit, I used to pretend it was the "Vulcan death grip" when I did it to my brother, cousins, whoever I was horsing around with.

I also imagine the woman would be strategically put in the window seat, not the aisle seat, if she there against her will and was in distress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back