Found Alive FL - Randall Andrews, 34, Bayou George, 16 May 2014

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by los2188, May 20, 2014.

1. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Randall G. Andrews
    [​IMG]

Deputies Search For Missing Man -

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Search-For-Missing-Man-260051001.html

2. Loading...

3. TravelingBug

TravelingBug Verified Insider

Hard to know if what his mom said should be believed she since wouldn't let officers in to talk with him to begin with. (Meaning perhaps he really DOES have shoes or his phone, etc. with)

Considering they wanted to talk to him about a stalking complaint, I'd love to know why HE is considered endangered/missing.

http://www.wmbb.com/story/25569385/sheriffs-office-searching-for-endangered-man

4. killarney rose

killarney rose Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. I have a feeling he is hiding out somewhere. Just an FYI, this isn't far from Panama City. Even so, its can be very backwoods/rural once you get away from the touristy areas.

5. NSS

NSS Well-Known Member

He would be considered endangered if it was my daughter he had been stalking.

Seriously though, who filed a missing person report? I hope that unlocated suspects are not going to be considered 'missing persons' without evidence to show they are in danger. I'd hate to murky the waters between BOLO's and MP's.

Having said that - he may have mental issues that led to his stalking and seeing LE may have scared him into irrational behaviour which could endanger him.

I hope he is found soon.

6. DayLea

DayLea Member

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators