GUILTY FL - Randall & Michelle Piercy for child abuse, Jacksonville, 2006

"Randall Piercy's father Windell Piercy lives in Illinois. Piercy said the news of what was going on with his family broke his heart.

"If somebody has the chance to talk to my son, tell him he's in his dad's prayers, and I've been thinking about him," said Windell Piercy.

He said he has been following the family's story on the Internet, and that the video of his son being walked to jail was the first time he had seen him in years. He added that he has not seen his grandson since the child was 3 or 4.

"I wouldn't call it abusiveness, and I wouldn't call it controlled. I'd call it strict parenting," Windell Piercy said.

Piercy said he does not pity his son, but that he wants the truth to come out."

Jeez Louise, this family sounds like the Averys or the Petersons. Grandpa feels bad for the victimizer but not the victim. Wonder what HE was like as a father?

bbmcrae said:
"Randall Piercy's father Windell Piercy lives in Illinois. Piercy said the news of what was going on with his family broke his heart.

"If somebody has the chance to talk to my son, tell him he's in his dad's prayers, and I've been thinking about him," said Windell Piercy.

He said he has been following the family's story on the Internet, and that the video of his son being walked to jail was the first time he had seen him in years. He added that he has not seen his grandson since the child was 3 or 4.

"I wouldn't call it abusiveness, and I wouldn't call it controlled. I'd call it strict parenting," Windell Piercy said.

Jeez Louise, this family sounds like the Averys or the Petersons. Grandpa feels bad for the victimizer but not the victim. Wonder what HE was like as a father?
:confused: :eek: I guess crazy begets crazy.

Man Admitted To Keeping Boy Locked Up In Home

POSTED: Friday, December 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:23 am EST December 20, 2008

Randall Piercy is sentenced to nine years in prison for child abuse.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Randall Piercy's 9-year-old son spent much of his life locked in a room. On Friday, Piercy learned he will have to do the same.

Last month, Piercy pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse. On Friday, he was sentenced to spend nine years in prison for the crime.

snip

In court on Friday, Judge Mallory Cooper gave Piercy the maximum sentence allowed under his plea agreement.

"I believe that for nine years you should eat alone, you'll have cameras on you, your lights will go on when the prison wants them to go on and your lights will go off when the prison wants them to go off," Cooper said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18320653/detail.html

Looking for wife's sentence now.

The Associated Press

Published: December 30, 2008

JACKSONVILLE - A woman was sentenced Tuesday to time served for her role in the confinement of her son, then 9, who authorities say was kept locked in his bedroom for almost three years and monitored by a video camera.

Earlier in the day, Michelle Piercy pleaded guilty to child neglect and told prosecutors that the 809 days she had spent in jail were less stressful than living in the home her husband turned into a prison for their son.

Circuit Judge Mallory Cooper accepted a prosecutor's recommendation that she be sentenced to the more than two years she's already spent behind bars, and she was released from custody.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/30/mother-sentenced-time-served-confining-son/

Belinda; thanks so much for all your hard work in tracking down these older cases; you are very much appreciated.

Man Admitted To Keeping Boy Locked Up In Home

POSTED: Friday, December 19, 2008
UPDATED: 12:23 am EST December 20, 2008

Randall Piercy is sentenced to nine years in prison for child abuse.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Randall Piercy's 9-year-old son spent much of his life locked in a room. On Friday, Piercy learned he will have to do the same.

Last month, Piercy pleaded guilty to aggravated child abuse. On Friday, he was sentenced to spend nine years in prison for the crime.

snip

In court on Friday, Judge Mallory Cooper gave Piercy the maximum sentence allowed under his plea agreement.

"I believe that for nine years you should eat alone, you'll have cameras on you, your lights will go on when the prison wants them to go on and your lights will go off when the prison wants them to go off," Cooper said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18320653/detail.html

Looking for wife's sentence now.

Well said, Judge Cooper!! Wish the max allowed was much longer, but at least he'll get a few years of his own medicine.

sounds more like the munsters or the addams

The Associated Press

Published: December 30, 2008

JACKSONVILLE - A woman was sentenced Tuesday to time served for her role in the confinement of her son, then 9, who authorities say was kept locked in his bedroom for almost three years and monitored by a video camera.

Earlier in the day, Michelle Piercy pleaded guilty to child neglect and told prosecutors that the 809 days she had spent in jail were less stressful than living in the home her husband turned into a prison for their son.

Circuit Judge Mallory Cooper accepted a prosecutor's recommendation that she be sentenced to the more than two years she's already spent behind bars, and she was released from custody.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/30/mother-sentenced-time-served-confining-son/

so how stressful was it for your son, mom?

another 'im a victim too!" and she gets away with it basically.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A man has been charged with torturing his 9-year-old son by keeping him locked in a bedroom for much of the past three years, with a surveillance camera tracking his every move, authorities said Thursday.

The home of Randall Warren Piercy, 41, was like a prison that had cameras in almost every room, with the father monitoring the boy on television and computer screens, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Lt. Annie Smith said.

During the past three years, the boy has not attended school, received medical attention or had contact with people outside his family, Smith said. The police report said he was home schooled but could not read children's books.

Relatives told police that the boy was usually allowed to use the bathroom once a day because his father was teaching him to control his body.

Piercy was arrested Wednesday on charges of aggravated child abuse in the torture, malicious punishment and unlawful caging of the boy.

As officers walked him into jail, he said he was wrongly accused and was the victim of a vendetta by his in-laws. He told police he kept the child in the room because he "believed it was in the best interest of the child," Smith said.

*more at link*

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,220178,00.html

BBM: I hope that he enjoyed his new stay in his montitored, locked and limited enviroment. I can think of a way that others may attempt to teach him to control his body too. I believe it in the best interest of the "man".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back